SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:54 pm

@sdmom I'm with you, IA.

It doesn't take away the severity of what happened, or the heartache the other family must be going through.

I'm sure CS didn't plan on ending his day the way it ended.

It's horrible, and it truly is sad to read all the info.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:59 pm

I feel for Chris. What he did was so, sooooooo awful. Horrible judgement and that doesn't change. And of course my deepest sympathies are with the victim and his family. But Chris has to live with the knowledge of what he did for the rest of his life. That is an incredible burden to carry. A few seconds in time changed the entire trajectory of his life. Even more than Chris, I feel for Chris' family. Devastation doesn't even begin to describe what they are likely feeling today.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:59 pm

@GA....I agree I can't even imagine the guilt. And I agree....I'm sure this was not how he saw his day ending.

@sdmom....I agree...if he's guilty of a crime he should be charged and have to pay the price of that crime.

I just can't condemn the guy at first glance. I firmly believe that there is far more to this story than what we've heard so far. I will say this: I'm SO thankful that my mistakes aren't tracked by the media.....I'll keep my skeletons firmly planted in the closet where they belong! And my skeletons aren't even that bad....but I'll still keep them there!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:59 pm

I wonder if they knew each other. I'm assuming so. Sad.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:02 pm

^ I was just coming to say that same thing bleu.....In such a small area and farming community, it's quite likely they knew each other. So, so, so sad. Like I said and so many others have thought I'm sure....so many lives FOREVER changed in just a few small seconds.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:11 pm

Another sad fact, where Chris being the Bach may come back to bite him is: IF, and I am saying, IF, he is found at fault, is that his personal wealth has been put out there for public dissemination. If he is sued, there is a lot at stake. It would be found in discovery of course, but this makes it so much easier.

I once discussed a car flipping with a police officer friend. There was little to no speed involved yet a car was flipped on its' roof. He explained that the law of physics applies in accidents and if the sun, moon and stars align and the impact is at the sweet spot, the car flips. I am not a rural gal but I am guessing that a tractor is similar to this situation.

Regardless, prayers all around.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:15 pm

Sure this is devastating, absolutely, but that we are all criminals?? Downright cray cray cray imo. No reason or logic will ever compel me to understand that website/speaker/message imo. And of course we've all done bad stuff or stupid stuff. But to kill someone and then run away to hide? I don't think so. What ever in the world is that? All imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:20 pm

If he had nothing to hide or didn't do anything wrong why did he hide in a house and make the police obtain a search warrant in order to arrest him, which took several hours?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:23 pm

Millsy spoke not about the situation....but he did give a comment that of all the bachelors he probably knows Chris the best and that this is a horrible incident all the way around. Also states that Chris is very caring and kind all the way around. This is from the podcast that he does with Julie Cunningham.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:24 pm

@ReneeM
He(CS) rear ended the tractor and left the scene.
We don't know without all the facts if he was responsible for all of the accident or what part of it.
Was the tractor driver in any fault? Did he have warning lights on? Correct braking gear? Should he legally even have been on that road? vs the shoulder? How was visibility?
Then was drinking/alcohol any part?
Because someone has a past history of drinking does not mean they are guilty of a present transgression.
I don't drink. I haven't had a drink in years. But on occasion I will pick up a bottle of wine for a celebratory gift for a friend etc. So because I have it in my car does not equate me being under the influence.
My stance at jumping to conclusions whether it be this forum or anything else is fairly consistent, that it is a dangerous position, imo.
Fact vs fiction.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:27 pm

Coming from someone who lost someone very very close to them from a drinking & driving accident, I have not one ounce of sympathy for him. I don't care about the conditions of the tractor, etc. He took a life & fled the scene. Hope he gets a good lawyer, because I'm hoping he rots in jail. IMO

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:29 pm

Well I guarantee you I have done things that I could have gotten arrested for so that WOULD make me a criminal. Luckily, I didn't get caught so I'm one of the 3 out of 4 that simply didn't get caught. I came back to work and had conversation with each of my 11 co-workers...every single one of them had a story to tell which absolutely would have landed them in jail had they been caught, so yes I do believe that we all could very easily be criminals. And the stories and messages on that website...tell some pretty good examples of this. But that's my opinion...we're all entitled to have our own!

I also don't believe that Chris went out and intentionally killed someone....that's just crazy to me to even begin to think that. I guess I like to think the best of people. Basically....I'm just not going to condemn the guy. He screwed up ROYALLY, no doubt....but he's still human and IMO deserves a bit of compassion and empathy. If you don't have any for him, that's totally fine and your choice...just as it's my choice to be empathetic to him.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

+112
provenceguy
dw_a_mom
motheroffive
chi-girl
BigFanXXX