SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by sbolduc Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:32 pm

bleuberry wrote:^ it's in the dispatch audio in the link above. It sounded like the paramedics saw him drive/walk off?

Thank you. Glad to hear he didn't leave until the paramedics were there.
Saying a prayer for these families tonight.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by nikikass Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:36 pm

Here here @GuardianAngel

Chris's life will never be the same again regardless what happened.
I really hope he will have a good support system to help him.

GA I am sure your fathers friend would have liked to have traded places with your father many times over.  

I am very sorry to hear this.   It is nice to see you have a forgiving soul.  

I am not sure if I was the victims family could forgive.  I know it time but it would take me a long time to do so.

I get how everyone's emotions are so high!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:41 pm

I also want to add that it isn't uncommon for people involved in hit and runs at night to not know what they hit and if it was an object or animal or whatever. Doesn't make it any better but worth considering. This morning I was all 'wow he left a man dying in a ditch.' But I can't imagine someone processing that in the moment and esp at night. At least I hope he didn't and still decide to leave.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:58 pm

bleuberry wrote:^ it's in the dispatch audio in the link above. It sounded like the paramedics saw him drive/walk off?

It could've been the original witnesses who called 911, who saw him leave the scene and reported that to the police once they showed up.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:04 pm

nikikass wrote:Here here @GuardianAngel

GA I am sure your fathers friend would have liked to have traded places with your father many times over.  

I am not sure if I was the victims family could forgive.  I know it time but it would take me a long time to do so.

and my mother, and the mans wife, and my dad's sisters, and me and my other sister wishing it was us instead of my 7 yr old sister seeing it all, and so on. It affects so many people. Not to mention the couple that got married, that they were at the wedding to begin with.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nikikass wrote:Here here @GuardianAngel

and my mother, and the mans wife, and my dad's sisters, and me and my other sister wishing it was us instead of my 7 yr old sister seeing it all, and so on. It affects so many people. Not to mention the couple that got married, that they were at the wedding to begin with.

And sometimes this board can really bring you to your knees. What a story. You've faced trials, dear one. Trials that I'm sure have molded you into a strong woman. Thank you for sharing your story.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:17 pm

I have had this tragic situation on my mind all day. I am feeling so much empathy for everyone involved. So much devastation for the man killed and his anguished family too. Also so much pain in the Soules family. Chris made a terrible choice in leaving the accident scene after the responders arrived. Chris will have to answer for his decision. What I do know as fact is that Chris had a camera crew at his house to shoot a pictorial for a magazine on his home remodel/redecoration yesterday and Chris may of had liquor in the car to take home for a celebration at his house. So maybe that is why he was not charged with being under the influence. It may have been a drive home from the store. I am willing to grant him the benefit of the doubt. One thing I know is Chris will live with this situation for the rest of his life and that evening will never leave his thoughts.
As someone who has survived two severe (rollover/cars totaled) and what easily could have/should have been fatal car accidents neither of which I was at fault and one where the person who hit me in the 2nd accident was a criminal offense that resulted in a trial and jail time for the driver. I can honestly say that in the unreal moments that happen post accident one is clearly not in their right mind. This does not excuse Chris for leaving with a friend in their truck but it does give me awareness to empathize with his panic/shock and out of body/mind lack of clear thinking. Chris may very well have run to the try to help the tractor driver and even made the 911 call. I have no facts that tell the whole story as yet. All I know is he left the scene after the first responders arrived.
IMO Chris was well aware that he was going to be held accountable for his actions regarding the accident since his truck was left at the scene wrecked in a ditch and the first responders called in the dispatch when he left the scene in a friends vehicle. Why he left will be made evident in his trial.
My sincerest prayers are with the family who lost their husband, father, grandfather. God Bless them All. My prayers are also with the entire Soules family including Chris as they grieve the loss of a friend and face the future consequences of that accident and Chris's choices. None of their lives will ever be the same again. Sad all the way around IMO. Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 50 1f64f
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:21 pm

^^^
Amen
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:38 pm

Such a tragedy. The lives of all involved has been changed forever. Praying for all involved especially the victim.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:47 pm

So sad for all involved. The families apparently did know each other.

http://www.eonline.com/news/845995/the-bachelor-s-chris-soules-arrested-after-deadly-crash-everything-we-know
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have a different experience. My dad was killed by a drunk driver, he was a very good friend of my dad's. 40 some years ago. I was in my early teens. He lived on the same street we lived on.

For the next 40 some years, I watched that man dwindle to nothing. He never worked again, he was severely depressed, he wasn't able to communicate, developed all sorts of health problems, lived to mid 80's. Some say good, he deserved it, some feel compassion for someone who lived a miserable life and could never get over what he did.

I'm so sorry for you loss, GA. sad Never easy to lose a parent regardless, but especially so young and suddenly.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:18 pm

All I have seen him being charged with is leaving the scene of an accident, not a DUI or the cause of the accident. I'm missing something

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

+112
provenceguy
dw_a_mom
motheroffive
chi-girl
BigFanXXX