SELECT CONTENT

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Page 13 of 42 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 13 Empty Re: Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Post by Bloomers Sun May 15, 2011 8:21 pm

Love_Me wrote:Real Quick and I am sure this has been answered multiple times. Who are the F8 again?

I know the following guys make it to Hong Kong :

Mickey
Ames
Ryan P
Blake
Constantine
Ben F

Plus, I believe William is also in the F8.

Who am I missing?

William blows it big time, I think is intimated, when he goes too far on some kind of a roast, and we heard Blake was home, didn't we? So, that leaves Ames unaccorunted?

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 13 Empty Re: Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Post by Alanna Sun May 15, 2011 8:23 pm

Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Real Quick and I am sure this has been answered multiple times. Who are the F8 again?

Mickey
Ames
Ryan P
Blake
Constantine
Ben F

Who am I missing?

William blows it big time, I think is intimated, when he goes too far on some kind of a roast, and we heard Blake was home, didn't we? So, that leaves Ames unaccorunted?

Yes, William blows it big time by going too far in "roasting" her cause you know, women love to be humiliated by potential future husbands. no no

We don't know if Ryan made it to F4, or anything about Ames and Mickey.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ninjagirl Sun May 15, 2011 8:27 pm

Mickey
Ames
Ryan P
Blake
Constantine
Ben F

Who am I missing?

Yeah William goes home at the end of the second episode for being a jerk. (is that word allowed? it was better than what i was going to say)
ninjagirl
ninjagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sun May 15, 2011 8:31 pm

Can someone explain the William situation? What did he exactly do?

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 15, 2011 8:34 pm

cupcakes wrote:Can someone explain the William situation? What did he exactly do?

There is a group date where the men have to "roast" Ashley. Kind of like Jake's group date where the girls gave a comedy show. William goes way too far apparently, making her mad/upset, and she ditches him despite having the first 1:1 that seems to go really well.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun May 15, 2011 8:35 pm

cupcakes wrote:Can someone explain the William situation? What did he exactly do?

Cupcakes, if I remember correctly, they were having an Ashley "roast" on one of the group dates and he got carried away...as in he dissed Ash pretty bad in front of the other guys. Sounds like he crossed the line big time and Ash was pretty upset.

ETA: Alanna...we are on the same page with what we remember!!!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 8:46 pm

ninjagirl wrote:

Yeah William goes home at the end of the second episode for being a jerk. (is that word allowed? it was better than what i was going to say)

william does not go home in the 2nd episode

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sun May 15, 2011 8:48 pm

Beeleever wrote:

Cupcakes, if I remember correctly, they were having an Ashley "roast" on one of the group dates and he got carried away...as in he dissed Ash pretty bad in front of the other guys. Sounds like he crossed the line big time and Ash was pretty upset.

ETA: Alanna...we are on the same page with what we remember!!!

There was a vaguely similar situation with Meredith and the slipper guy, Rick, if you will remember. The guys were sitting around a table, and he somehow got into this conversation that disingrated into a dissing of Meredith. It was painfully awkwark as I remember it.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sun May 15, 2011 8:49 pm

Alanna wrote:

There is a group date where the men have to "roast" Ashley. Kind of like Jake's group date where the girls gave a comedy show. William goes way too far apparently, making her mad/upset, and she ditches him despite having the first 1:1 that seems to go really well.

Thanks Alanna and Bee!

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by ninjagirl Sun May 15, 2011 8:57 pm

babymama wrote:
ninjagirl wrote:

william does not go home in the 2nd episode

forgot to count the meet and greet duh one of those days but it is the roast episode where he goes
ninjagirl
ninjagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 9:02 pm

ninjagirl wrote:

forgot to count the meet and greet duh one of those days but it is the roast episode where he goes

william does not go home on the roast episode either

Back to top Go down

Post by ninjagirl Sun May 15, 2011 9:11 pm

babymama wrote:
ninjagirl wrote:

william does not go home on the roast episode either

i'm getting the roast and the first group date mixed up .. one of those days.
ninjagirl
ninjagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 42 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

+51
noobsleuth
northernviewer
asim
Living
Nativenewyorker