SELECT CONTENT

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Page 14 of 42 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 14 Empty Re: Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 9:22 pm

ninjagirl wrote:

i'm getting the roast and the first group date mixed up .. one of those days.

hate to keep correcting you, but you're wrong on both of those accounts. the first group date is in Vegas, he doesn't go home that ceremony. the second group date is the roast, and he doesn't go home that ceremony either.

Back to top Go down

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 14 Empty Re: Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Post by ninjagirl Sun May 15, 2011 9:30 pm

babymama wrote:
ninjagirl wrote:

i'm getting the roast and the first group date mixed up .. one of those days.

hate to keep correcting you, but you're wrong on both of those accounts. the first group date is in Vegas, he doesn't go home that ceremony. the second group date is the roast, and he doesn't go home that ceremony either.

From RS
“Roastmaster General Jeffrey Ross presides over the first-ever Bachelorette Roast, where ten bachelors perform live in front of an audience, but one man steps over the line, taking his roast of Ashley too far” – This is Will. Which is funny because if you read his bio on ABC, you’ll see that he says he wants be a stand up comedian or do voice-over work someday. Nothing like being the guy who gets the first 1-on-1 of the season, only to then turn around in the next round of dates and piss off Ashley by relentlessly roasting her. Good job, Willie.

so your saying that he doesn't get sent home at the ceremony after this?
ninjagirl
ninjagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 9:37 pm

ninjagirl wrote:

From RS
“Roastmaster General Jeffrey Ross presides over the first-ever Bachelorette Roast, where ten bachelors perform live in front of an audience, but one man steps over the line, taking his roast of Ashley too far” – This is Will. Which is funny because if you read his bio on ABC, you’ll see that he says he wants be a stand up comedian or do voice-over work someday. Nothing like being the guy who gets the first 1-on-1 of the season, only to then turn around in the next round of dates and piss off Ashley by relentlessly roasting her. Good job, Willie.

correct. i know RS has a way of wording things sometimes, but it doesn't say in there she sends him home. all it says is he pisses her off. doesn't say she sends him home

Back to top Go down

Post by ninjagirl Sun May 15, 2011 9:39 pm

babymama wrote:
ninjagirl wrote:

From RS

correct. i know RS has a way of wording things sometimes, but it doesn't say in there she sends him home. all it says is he pisses her off. doesn't say she sends him home

gotcha.
ninjagirl
ninjagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Sun May 15, 2011 9:42 pm

So does that mean he doesnt go home then or that RS doesnt SAY he goes home?
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 9:44 pm

jelle wrote:So does that mean he doesnt go home then or that RS doesnt SAY he goes home?

i know that will made it to the traveling part of the show, which means he didn't get eliminated in the first 3 episodes. the roast is in the 3rd episode

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun May 15, 2011 9:59 pm

Probably not cut cuz some one else hit the road in that episode.

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sun May 15, 2011 10:06 pm

Jeepers wrote:Probably not cut cuz some one else hit the road in that episode.

William, though, does not make the F4 because he is seen back at work by April 14th according to a tweet. Love has recorded this for us on one of the threads along with the evidence that we have ( some from RS) on others.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun May 15, 2011 10:10 pm

babymama wrote:
jelle wrote:So does that mean he doesnt go home then or that RS doesnt SAY he goes home?

i know that will made it to the traveling part of the show, which means he didn't get eliminated in the first 3 episodes. the roast is in the 3rd episode

Well that little tidbit on Will had a life of it's own! 😆 I do not read RS, but decided to go there to get accurate information. Here is what Steve actually posted:

You are absolutely right. RS never said Will is eliminated. Thanks for clearing that up babymama.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 16, 2011 1:47 am

I posted a tweet about William a while ago. We know he didn't make the F4, but we have evidence he was in Hong Kong. Eight Bachelors made it there. We have seven Bachelors names that we can place as being there so who is the 8th guy who made it there as well? That is what I wanted to know.

William “Will” Holman was back home seen working at Sprint on 4/11.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon May 16, 2011 1:52 am

Love_Me wrote:I posted a tweet about William a while ago. We know he didn't make the F4, but we have evidence he was in Hong Kong. Eight Bachelors made it there. We have seven Bachelors names that we can place as being there so who is the 8th guy who made it there as well? That is what I wanted to know.

This could be an important missing piece of the puzzle...or not. scratch

Just noticed I made it to 100 posts and the season hasn't even started yet. celebrate
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 16, 2011 1:55 am

Beeleever wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I posted a tweet about William a while ago. We know he didn't make the F4, but we have evidence he was in Hong Kong. Eight Bachelors made it there. We have seven Bachelors names that we can place as being there so who is the 8th guy who made it there as well? That is what I wanted to know.

This could be an important missing piece of the puzzle...or not. scratch

Just noticed I made it to 100 posts and the season hasn't even started yet. celebrate

:whoop: Congrats on 100 posts!! And the season is just beginning....just wait until the end of it...you're going to get to 1,000 for sure!! :laugh out loud!:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 42 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

+51
noobsleuth
northernviewer
asim
Living
Nativenewyorker