SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 2 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:39 am

CyntSaint wrote:
Goheather wrote:
Sundy wrote:

So apparently Sam has just said on Twitter that rafting was her favourite NZ adventure???!!!
Way to let the cat out of the bag!!! Can someone take a screenshot???!weird then that there would be two F3 dates in Sydney (sasha and Michael) and then they going away skiing for Richie!

That was on her life questions. The question was asked that when she takes her top 3 to NZ, what was her favourite date..her answer the rafting.
Is it possible that she will also take F3 to NZ like Blake took 3 girls to South Africa?
yes it is possible but it still doesn't account for Sasha getting skydiving and Michael at Sydney aquarium all in Sydney.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Goheather Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:41 am

CyntSaint wrote:
Goheather wrote:
Sundy wrote:

So apparently Sam has just said on Twitter that rafting was her favourite NZ adventure???!!!
Way to let the cat out of the bag!!! Can someone take a screenshot???!weird then that there would be two F3 dates in Sydney (sasha and Michael) and then they going away skiing for Richie!

That was on her life questions. The question was asked that when she takes her top 3 to NZ, what was her favourite date..her answer the rafting.
Is it possible that she will also take F3 to NZ like Blake took 3 girls to South Africa?
Takes her F2 don't you mean?

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by CyntSaint Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:47 am

Goheather wrote:
CyntSaint wrote:
Goheather wrote:

Takes her F2 don't you mean?

I was also thinking F2 to NZ..but the question says Final 3 to NZ ( see above). So was just wondering if there is any possibility of that, seeing that Blake got to take his F3 to South Africa. Smiley

CyntSaint

Back to top Go down

Post by CyntSaint Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:50 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
CyntSaint wrote:
Goheather wrote:

yes it is possible but it still doesn't account for Sasha getting skydiving and Michael at Sydney aquarium all in Sydney.

So just a theory. What if she takes her F3 to NZ - Richie Skiing, Micheal Rafting and Sash Ballooning or Boating and then brings her F2 back to Sydney for the Finals?

CyntSaint

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:57 am

CyntSaint wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
CyntSaint wrote:

So just a theory. What if she takes her F3 to NZ - Richie Skiing, Micheal Rafting and Sash Ballooning or Boating and then brings her F2 back to Sydney for the Finals?
That's also a possibility.
However, I think skydiving is a really odd LCD.

I think we will need to wait to get a preview for next week's episode to confirm or rule out s/caps.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:58 am

I think she just didn't correct the person who said F3 - I mean why say F2 and make things more obvious?!

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:58 am

:Bendog

Last edited by HEA on Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:59 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
CyntSaint wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

That's also a possibility.
However, I think skydiving is a really odd LCD.

I think we will need to wait to get a preview for next week's episode to confirm or rule out s/caps.

I agree - would be very strange LCD!

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:59 am

The Final 3 episode description states that she sets up adventure type dates for her F3 guys, right?

The F2 would then meet her family. No time for sky diving to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:01 am

It was already told by Daily Mail they went to NZ.
The issue is until we get a preview for F3 FDs it is just guessing as to what those s/caps align with.
What is known is that skydiving for Sasha is in Sydney and the episode clearly states the final 2 guys going to NZ.
I believe those final 2 are Sasha and Michael and Michael's fb post that he was coming home on July 10 (FRC speculated) was him at F2.

As of now, F3 dates are in Australia with F2 dates in NZ.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:37 am

It's so strange that the other two F3 have Sydney dates, and Richie goes to falls creek in Victoria - but that fence in falls is exactly the same as the SCP.

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:55 am

Goheather wrote:It's so strange that the other two F3 have Sydney dates, and Richie goes to falls creek in Victoria - but that fence in falls is exactly the same as the SCP.
I honestly think it is because it was planned that Richie would not be in F2 and thus he got to travel a bit in Australia since the other 2 guys go to NZ. I also think it would come across like Richie gets something special since Sasha had a 2nd single date and Richie only has one and Michael has none so it makes it seem more like a race between Sasha and Richie for Richie to be the only one who gets travel for FD. And then boom. He goes home. JMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+49
Noclue
Flawless
bronniegrace
Kashathediva
djogbenyuie
computerms
pkk
minnie_
allyice
solaroo
Dirty Street Pie