SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 3 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sunnyandhappy Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:59 am

Sorry perhaps I misunderstood something but I thought Sam said F3 went to NZ?

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 3 Empty Spoiler Final 2 New Zealand information

Post by Italy12 Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:23 am

Hi All,

I live in Auckland, New Zealand and have been a lurker for a long time. I have never posted before so need help please.

When in google search today 15th October I found an article by the New Zealand Tourism Board about the locations of the Final 2 dates.

Aussie bachelorette finds love in New Zealand

www.travelandtourworld.com/news/.../aussie-bachelorette-finds-love-in-...

2 hours ago - Filming took place in July 2015 and was supported by Tourism New Zealand.....

I am unsure whether I can copy paste the whole article. Thanks

Italy12

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:33 am

Welcomeparty!  Italy12 and thank you for the find!
This 100% confirms Sash and Michael are in the F2.

The 90 minute episode will see The Bachelorette, along with her two suitors, visit Rotoura and Auckland experiencing a taste of what the regions have to offer – from white water rafting through to Waiheke Island and luxury sailing in Auckland.

http://www.travelandtourworld.com/news/article/aussie-bachelorette-finds-love-in-new-zealand/

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:40 am

Italy12 wrote:Hi All,

I live in Auckland, New Zealand and have been a lurker for a long time. I have never posted before so need help please.

When in google search today 15th October I found an article by the New Zealand Tourism Board about the locations of the Final 2 dates.

2 hours ago - Filming took place in July 2015 and was supported by Tourism New Zealand.....

smileyyay  Another Kiwi!

:Welcome

I can't help you with the technical stuff sorry as I always catch up on the forum on my iPad and I can never get my links to work but there are lots of very smart ladies here that will be able to help you.

I'm so glad you decided to post as it always good to have another antipodean point of view. We are quite unique downunder!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:45 am

Hey welcome!! bestbud!
Great job!

Yep that`s it for Richie. Poor guy but I´m really hopeful for the Bachelor gig. Praying
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:48 am

Outstanding sleuthing @Italy12! WOW!!!

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:59 am

Welcome1 @Italy12! Great first post and spot on with what has been speculated. Definitely as predicted: F3 = Richie, F2 = Michael, and F1 = Sasha.

From the season promo there were always more s/caps in number for Michael and Sasha and this just now confirms that the screencaps for whitewater rafting and sailing are for Michael and Sasha.

And it also confirms the "pleasant surprise" that Sam won't choose the typical pro-athlete that she has dated before and also Michael's own SM activity of going home July 10th (FRC). I have had inside info for a while that Michael is not F1 and had thought he was F2 but couldn't confirm but this does confirm it for me.

#TeamRichieForBachelor2016
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:02 am

Today it was announced that New Zealand will be the destination for the season finale of the Australian reality series The Bachelorette – which will showcase New Zealand as the ultimate romantic destination throughout Australia.

New Zealand is the only international destination to be showcased in the series, which has seen record ratings. The finale is projected to reach over 1.4 million Australian viewers.

The final episode will see bachelorette Sam Frost make her first ever trip to New Zealand along with the two final contestants where they will experience the romance of New Zealand’s North Island exploring the Rotorua and Auckland regions.

Filming took place in July 2015 and was supported by Tourism New Zealand’s International Media Programme.

Tourism New Zealand General Manager Australia, Tony Saunders was thrilled to have secured the opportunity to film the first ever Bachelorette finale in New Zealand.

“Australia is a priority market for Tourism New Zealand and broadcast opportunities such as this provide high-profile coverage and exposure of New Zealand to excite and motivate our target market to travel here on a scale much greater than we can achieve through marketing campaign activity alone.

“The Bachelorette supports Tourism New Zealand’s activity to attract both high value and first time Australian visitors to New Zealand this coming autumn – profiling New Zealand as the perfect location for a luxury getaway or weekend break.”

The 90 minute episode will see The Bachelorette, along with her two suitors, visit Rotoura and Auckland experiencing a taste of what the regions have to offer – from white water rafting through to Waiheke Island and luxury sailing in Auckland.

Sam’s family from Melbourne will join her in New Zealand to meet the final two bachelors. Sam will then choose ‘the one’ at the final rose ceremony in one of the Matakana Coast area regional parks, north of Auckland.

“We’re confident the final episode will inspire viewers to consider what New Zealand has to offer and make the short trip across the Tasman,” says Tony.

Reflecting on her trip, The Bachelorette Sam Frost, said New Zealand literally took her breath away.

“I absolutely loved it. New Zealand is stunning! I couldn’t get over how gorgeous it was. All of the people in New Zealand were so lovely and welcoming and there is still so much more I want to explore.”
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:40 am

You nailed it Italy!!

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:46 am

Does anyone need me to live post anything?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:00 am

Michael first htd. They did the boat with the bridge in the background on the Brisbane River. Michael's dad very funny and lovely. Way warmer than Michael IMO. Talks about "cohesion of values" missing from Michael's previous relationships. Michael says in deep. Mum thinks Michael going to be heartbroken if not F1. He writes 'I heart Sam' on his palm and shows her.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+49
Noclue
Flawless
bronniegrace
Kashathediva
djogbenyuie
computerms
pkk
minnie_
allyice
solaroo
Dirty Street Pie