SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 58 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 43 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cheers - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:03 am

eversotrue wrote:
california90 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:I KNEW she was gonna get an intro. It just seemed so obvious.

Yeah, I feel like sme of the other girls who will also get intros will be Jubilee, maybe the twins, Olivia, Mandi Kremer, Jojo, and someone who leaves night 1.
I feel Amanda and Twins seem bound to get intros. Olivia and JoJo seem very likely to get them as well. I can see Jubilee getting one. Idk about Mandi though. Doesn't seem likely that they'd give one to Lauren or Caila, right? That's why I'm wondering how many there usually are, and for those that make it past night 1.

I said Mandi because of her edit, plus if you've seen her audition tape, it's different. So I can see her getting one. I feel like they wouldnt give all of the top 4 an intro. Of the top 4 I can only see Amanda and Jojo getting one. Possibly Caila or Lauren but not both unless they have a storyline. They always have an intro with someone who doesn't make it past episode 1 though.

california90

Back to top Go down

cheers - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:05 am

california90 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
california90 wrote:

Yeah, I feel like sme of the other girls who will also get intros will be Jubilee, maybe the twins, Olivia, Mandi Kremer, Jojo, and someone who leaves night 1.
I feel Amanda and Twins seem bound to get intros. Olivia and JoJo seem very likely to get them as well. I can see Jubilee getting one. Idk about Mandi though. Doesn't seem likely that they'd give one to Lauren or Caila, right? That's why I'm wondering how many there usually are, and for those that make it past night 1.

I said Mandi because of her edit, plus if you've seen her audition tape, it's different. So I can see her getting one. I feel like they wouldnt give all of the top 4 an intro. Of the top 4 I can only see Amanda and Jojo getting one. Possibly Caila or Lauren but not both unless they have a storyline. They always have an intro with someone who doesn't make it past episode 1 though.
Hmm. Do they usually give the bachelorette an intro video? And do they usually give the final 1 an intro video? On Juan Pablo's season all top 4 got an intro video (Nikki, Clare, Renee, Andi.) So it's possible they all get one..

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:15 am

I think it is impossible to know those things. Kaitlyn did not get an intro vid but then again, I don't think they had her in mind for the bachelorette at that time. Desiree got one.

Amanda could very well be the next ette but considering she's the only a single mother and divorced, her story seems like an obvious intro feature regardless of her position.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:24 am

eversotrue wrote:
california90 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:

Hmm. Do they usually give the bachelorette an intro video? And do they usually give the final 1 an intro video? On Juan Pablo's season all top 4 got an intro video (Nikki, Clare, Renee, Andi.) So it's possible they all get one..

Oh I didnt watch JP's season. I guess its possible. I guess it just depends, I suppose.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:29 am

I didn't watch JP's season, but I remember RS's recap saying that was a weird year where they gave intros to top 4 girls and 4 girls who went home night one. I don't think think all four would get it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:54 am

This is what I see as the likely scenario: 

Intros:

Amanda: about her kids and divorce
Olivia: about her job
Joelle: about her recent breakup and her brother being on RFL
The twins: being twins laugh out loud
Jubilee: war veteran 

Thats all I can see as the likely case for now. 

Maybe Lauren: being a flight attendant? 
Maybe Mandi: her "out there" personality?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:41 am

cheers - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 Rs_634x1024-151207100025-634-amanda-s-bachelor.ch.120715
http://www.eonline.com/photos/17705/the-bachelor-season-20-meet-ben-higgins-ladies/538572
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:30 am

My guess for intro videos: Amanda, Jubilee, The Twins, Joelle, Olivia and Tiara.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:03 pm

cheers - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 -the-bachelor--seaso
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-season-20-premiere-photos-ben-meets-his-28-bachelorettes-16990.aspx
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:29 am

When it's Saturday night and you just want to relax and have a glass of wine cheers - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 1f377 cheers - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 1f602 #cheers by @amanda_stantonn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:49 pm

This tiny human is my heart. by @amanda_stantonn

...& this not-so-tiny anymore human is my heart too. by @amanda_stantonn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:49 pm

When your ice cream cone tells a really funny joke...cheers - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 1f366 by @amanda_stantonn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 58 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 43 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
Idlemess
avacaroline
Ladybug82
agentcurls
mizzoufan