SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:16 pm

yes. Naz definitely get the Dani edits IMO

But to rectify. Jordan did some interviews too. He is not totally absent.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:19 pm

and shari's drawing keeps bugging me.

Storm F1, Naz F2 and Fleur F3?

Very plausible.

but I do not dismiss Naz F1 too or Fleur giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:33 pm

To add on....I have said before that I personally won't compare Jordan with Art. Only because IMO the producers struck gold with Art...& I wish them luck finding Art 2.0....highly unlikely.

However I think Jordan IMO might have felt restricted in the environment & resorted to actor/going with the script mode. He won't be the first Bachelor to be very scripted in the series; it's just that we have come to expect better from the NZ / AU series. I will still take Jordan's season over the U.S. series which are way OTT for me laugh out loud

@HEA regarding the edit...something is bugging me about Fleur's....at the prelude to Episode 12....Mike Puru said "some took a more active approach" & the camera pans on Fleur stoking Jordan's thigh....that's a very non-F1 thing for production to show IMO...so Fleur's edit started as emotional then swinged to the physical, then Naz's edit swinged from villain to compassionate, then you have Storm (whom Kate said was physical with Jordan & IMO Jordan was the initiator) with the over the top emotional in Episode 10 & a balanced / meaningful conversation with Jordan in Episode 11. I recollect Matilda got emotional in an ITM saying she had to call her mum or something but that was towards the latter part of the season IIRC.

Yep the edit is all over the place....all JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:08 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
So - I've been pondering. And have come to the conclusion that there is something hinky going on with this season. Many of us have expressed this at some point since the beginning of the season.

First off there were the rumours that filming was delayed because of some issue with the contestants.

Then TBTB are still trying to pretend that filming is still ongoing when we know its not...

and then there is the Jordan media noshow...

and then there is the strange edit that is all over the place...

and then there is the obvious manipulations of the story - like blaming Rebecca's elimination on the "discovery" of the nature of her thesis when it's since come out that both the producers and Jordan knew about it for weeks, in fact, since their single date.

And - now that my rose coloured glassed have slipped down my nose I'm also questioning Jordan. He is coming across as quite contradictory. I can't get a gauge on what he is really after in a woman. We are over half way through the season and he hasn't let his guard down at all - he is still quite closed off. He's personable and says all the right things but where's the true romance? Where's the excitement? Where's the emotion? Is he bottling it all for the FR?

Kiwi men, in general, are known as not being overly demonstrative (probably could learn a thing or two from the French and Italians) but this season is becoming stale and banal.

I'm not expecting a BenLo romance and proposal but for goodness sake show some passion Jordan!

Just all my opinions/
Good Post I agree I am with you on all of this @Katiebelle. bestbud! My rose coloured glasses are pretty much gone from this season. I feel that Jordan is just going through the motions and I don't see any deep connection with him and any of the girls.

Storm herself with Jordan said she can't read Jordan and that was on her 2nd date and weeks into filming. For me, that's because her instinct is telling her that something is not right. Storm IMO is chasing Jordan far more than he is chasing her. Same with Fleur and Naz, imo. Not to mention, Jordan seems far more fixated on the girls liking him than who he likes. So I feel like Jordan is just reciprocating the girls interest in him rather than initiating interest in the girls.

As the lead Jordan is not leading at all, imo. Perhaps it is because he is just not that into any of the girls - which I think is the case.

Any man, regardless of how reserved he is, imo, when put in a situation where he literally is doing nothing but needing to focus on connecting with a girl, if he falls in love it will be obvious - his guard will be down and he will soften and he will want to initiate and seek out the one he likes no matter what.

Not to mention, even the leads who were considered more reserved (like Tim for Bach AU S1 or Brad for Bach US) when they fell more than in "like" with someone they were obvious in how their personality changed around a certain girl. IMO, Jordan's personality is pretty much the same no matter the girl.

Also, as much as Art is seen as non-typical for guys, IMO Art was a totally different person with Matilda than the other girls. Even though he did initiate more than Jordan, Art was pretty much going through the motions with everyone but Matilda (especially by the end of the season) so if Matilda wasn't on the show? I suspect it would have been a season similar to what Jordan's is when it comes to romantic connection.

Because it is over half-way through the season and not many girls left, based on how Jordan is I am not putting much hope into anything changing by FRC time. I guess I will chalk it up to being just another season like many others with a typical Bachelor lead (granted, without the drama/sex/etc).

It's been an interesting season and fun to sleuth (moreso because of everyone sleuthing here than the edit). However when it comes to making for a memorable season? Not so much.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:58 pm

I agree @mercieme

something does not look right with Fleur right now. I am not bother about her touching his thigh. If a person is interested and already kissed, considering the short time they spend together, I do no think it is crazy to show some physical gestures.

All the girls spend hours and hours to make comparisons and none of them are stupid. So they perfectly see what is working and what is not working with Jordan.

At this point, I am not so sure that Fleur is F1 now. I do not have enough material to compare with Naz and Storm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:09 pm

This nagging feeling that Naz is F1...

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:19 pm

If Jordan chooses Naz....that will be mind blowing to me because of the villain edit that they started Naz with. I won't be shocked because it's a possibility that you guys have brought up but will be surprised.

For some reason Naz is getting a lot of followers on IG, might even be the most of anyone on the show this season. Either folks are following her to troll her or they truly like her no idea though...this season will be so unreal if Naz is F1....all JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:25 pm

@mercieme

I noticed 2 kind of edits with Naz... the one with Claudia and the one without Claudia.

I never thought Naz was mean but associated with Claudia she looked like the villain when in fact Claudia was.

The Naz I saw at her single date was not the one depicted with Claudia and plotting at the mansion to get rid of a bunch of girls.

The Naz I see now is definitely still "me first" but I see a nice girl with Jordan, not a brat.

I dunno. I definitely saw 2 episodes ago a swift in her edits. I do not see any more mean edits about her now, on contrary. The "butterflies" moment is for me very important.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:24 pm

I don't particularly care for Naz... she comes across like this is a competition and based on her SM seems to thrive on saying she doesn't care what people think but then posts to those who are not fans and how people need to eff off it they don't like her, etc etc. It reminds me of Kaitlyn who played the victim and acted like she is super confident and doesn't care but then takes the time to acknowledge negativity so not so confident, imo.

Regarding Naz's edit...

Jordan from the getgo (regardless of whether Claudia was on the show or not) consistently has said that there are "other sides" to Naz in his ITMs and defending her from the beginning.

Jordan has also, as the girls said in the last episode, taken Naz away (sometimes first) at CPs to talk to and connect with. So while Naz may have a bit of a villain edit, Jordan the lead does not in anyway endorse her villain edit - he defends her.

So not sure exactly... if she is F1 then from the lead's perspective that can make sense but even so, just odd overall. scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:28 pm

HEA wrote:This nagging feeling that Naz is F1...

Me too! affraid

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:31 pm

Does Jordan have more of a physical/fun edit with Naz than with the other women. I'm interested based on reading the comments on here. 
Does he come across as if he's interested in others. Is there anyone he's protective of, who he seeks out to see how they're doing. Does he initiate kisses or seems more into other than the physical. 

Jordan is tv savvy and he seems to a a fun/dorky kind of guy with a bit of mischief. If he's coming across unreadable, maybe it's not because of disinterest but because he's deliberately choosing not to be an open book.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:33 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
HEA wrote:This nagging feeling that Naz is F1...

Me too! affraid
I am not sure but she may be  affraid
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+22
iamreal2u
djogbenyuie
ElonM
snowyglow12
LynnTa
Idlemess
Melissa_Jane
LoveDovez
Karina
mercieme
jen689