SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:46 pm

Idlemess wrote:Does Jordan have more of a physical/fun edit with Naz than with the other women. I'm interested based on reading the comments on here. 
The edit seems all over the place, TBH. He had the fun/physical with Storm on their first date (the chocolate on her nose) and then that went away and now has he fun with Naz (piggyback rides).

Is there anyone he's protective of, who he seeks out to see how they're doing.
I'd say he defends Naz (a lot in ITMs) and seeks her out at CPs. Storm and Fleur a bit as well too.

Does he initiate kisses or seems more into other than the physical. 
Jordan himself seems to be more fixated on who is interested in him than who he is interested in, imo and based on his own words. He keeps bringing up that (his own words) he relies on the girls approaching him. I think he is just a really passive lead as I posted before and seems to prefer the girls do most of the initiating. Even physically the girls seem more into him physically than he is imo (Fleur on the leg, Storm her hand on his face pulling him forward, etc) so I don't really seem him more interested as much as responding to those who are interested in him?

If he's coming across unreadable, maybe it's not because of disinterest but because he's deliberately choosing not to be an open book.
Many of us discussed that for a while but I just don't think so anymore.  I think (and hope) that a guy who has real feelings and is genuine about finding someone will prefer to be real and genuine than focus on deliberately hiding? JMO but if that is what he is doing, deliberately hiding, then that makes for more questioning of him and not by viewers but by the contestants themselves - Storm being one of them who on her 2nd date said she didn't know who he was/couldn't read him.

So I am going with, even if Jordan is holding his cards close that it doesn't mean he has deep feelings either. It's not necessarily either/or and I just think Jordan is just not that into anyone - and certainly not a guy falling in love.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:48 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:
HEA wrote:This nagging feeling that Naz is F1...

Me too! affraid
I am not sure but she may be  affraid

We'll be affraid speechless affraid affraid speechless affraid speechless together!

I might need a large glass of red and some chocolate on hand for the finale!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:57 pm

Lol, that's funny!  Would it be much of a shock tho based on how he is with her or around her. Stranger things have happened. Does anyone know about Jordan's dating history. He can't be all bad seeing that he's happy to be an uncle and around his niece. 

What is there about Naz? 

Is she like Nikki or Vienna from the US version. Only ask for comparison of F1 probability and portrayed personality

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:14 pm

I don't think Naz is Vienna level...didn't really watch JPab's season so don't know how Nikki was.

The thing is that Naz just said inappropriate things IMO like "hit list" to describe girls she felt were not there for the right reasons & also treated this as a competition...still not convinced Jordan is really her type. Though I can say some of the other girls were not into Jordan as well. HTDs should start second episode of next week if everything aligns with the filming schedule that @Allaboutlove put together. If Naz makes it to HTD...then anything is possible I guess....JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:28 pm

Thanks everyone for the insights. I find the Bachelor international shows interesting and for whatever reason the women to be more flamboyant and expressive

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:32 pm

@mercieme is correct and ITA - Naz is not Vienna levels. Then again, this show as mercieme has posted before is very PG and even the drama is tame so in comparison to a lot of other franchises it is not even on the scale of drama/controversy.

I am trying to figure it out though through the lens of itself so only comparing it to last season (not that it can measure up - I don't think they will ever have another season like it with the lead/F1/cast) and based on what seems to be what may be drama or or what/who may not be resonating with the NZ audience.

Not sure yet but from SM it seems lots of viewers there don't particularly love Jordan and not many care for Naz (she's polarizing it seems) as well as past bloggers/sites (the Spinoff and NZgirl) don't seem too keen on Jordan either.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:32 pm

@HEA, I'm with you on the 'nagging feeling that Naz is F1. I have noticed how she has been very calm & more confidant in these last episodes. It seems like she is getting a lot of love from him. She appears to be more sure of her connection with him and I think Jordan is acting more tender with her. JMO!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:35 pm

Do you think she will get a 2nd SD before hometown? If so then we might get to see where they are at?
Stranger things have happened before in this franchise!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:12 pm

@HEA and team I also have a nagging feeling that Naz is F1 My son and husband said that he is 'way more into her' than the other girls. I do notice that Jordan always glances at Naz when he came back with Ceri after their cocktail talk time he asked Naz if she was ok ?
On Fleurs Bach NZ FB she has posted photos of her and Jordan, all seems a bit odd just cannot understand it
Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 12 13000310

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:18 pm

I saw that pic and other similar pics by Fleur and not sure but they seem like F1 pics to me but who knows?

I don't know about Naz being F1 considering Jordan commented on Naz's IG which I don't think he'd do to his F1 especially if he is trying to keep things under wraps?

Not sure.. still thinking Fleur may be F1 or Storm. Naz is my wildcard.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:21 pm

LynnTa wrote:@HEA, I'm with you on the 'nagging feeling that Naz is F1.  I have noticed how she has been very calm & more confidant in these last episodes. It seems like she is getting a lot of love from him. She appears to be more sure of her connection with him and I think Jordan is acting more tender with her. JMO!

I agree.

I remember that few episodes cocktail parties back, when Jordan was annoyed that the girls interrupted hist talk few minutes after he started with a girl. Maybe there is more into it.

I remember that Naz interrupted this rosé drink conversation. Then storm tried to do the same with Naz and Jordan asked storm to give him more time

I thought at the time: wow, storm is supposed to be favorite and naz is not but yet, jordan wanted to spend time with naz

WHAT IF...

What if Naz was all right from the beginning and many girls were not into Jordan?? We read that in the news right? that many girls were not into him. So again, what if, Naz truly cared but her friend association with Claudia and her strong personality (anti kiwi) made her look like a villain she is not?

What if Jordan was into her from the start but was hidden to give room to F2 and F3 and F4 as they usually do and now that we are approaching hometown, we see the love story developping between naz and jordan?

Yes we saw many times naz pouting and saying inappropriate things but taken out of the right context, edits can make us think something else

what if....

I am just thinking out loud because last week, Jordan decided to go out in public against the bully medias... and naz did the same...

it is hard to say upon one or two comments on one girl to base our certainty that she is or not F1. I am pretty sure jordan follow all the top 4 girls are they are his preferred girls and since it is a small world and after pretty normal to follow what is going on with people he share some times and kisses with. It would be weird not to IMO

It could only mean that it is friendship though but I am starting to see not only friendship which is #1 for jordan to start a relationship but also romantic with Naz.

The drawing also from shari is bothering me. Naz is next to jordan. They both looks strong and confident and looking straight when storm is looking at jordan only as if she is looking only him (in love). This also can be taken both way. naz F1 and confident and storm F2 and heartbroken or not

Jordan had a brief relationship with Chrystal 5-6 years ago, so i do not think he has a type of girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:32 pm

@HEA @AllAboutLove when I first saw those photos on Fleur's FB page my first reaction was F1 then I thought oh that is very obvious and possibly a little unfair to the others at this stage Fleur is really trying to build up her profile and popularity yet we see absolutely nothing from Storm yet as you say @HEA I also have been considering a few what if's about Naz..... IMHO

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+22
iamreal2u
djogbenyuie
ElonM
snowyglow12
LynnTa
Idlemess
Melissa_Jane
LoveDovez
Karina
mercieme
jen689