SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:23 am

"I feel like I barely know him and he barely knows me" - Storm

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 12592210

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:29 am

^ This was part of the "A storm is brewing" preview yesterday... From the getgo Storm has had a physical edit mostly (more than the others) and many of us said it is similar to Dani's edit but now seems to be feeling the opposite of "I have it in the bag" as Kate said (which was left in the edit for a reason, imo). If this continues she could have the F2 edit many of us think she has or even less than that?

I noticed on Claudia's IG that someone commented that they saw Storm with a guy this past weekend. Storm responded on Claudia's IG that it was just a friend. That Storm bothered to comment makes me think she is not F1. Otherwise why comment if one is trying to hide the ending? It's almost like (imo) she wants people to think she won? Feels like Dani and her SM all over again, imo, projecting the opposite of what may be.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:28 am

Interesting recap of episode 10.

The Bachelor bid adieu to Shari this evening, after questioning whether she was serious enough for him.

The easy going brunette initially stood out for her laidback humour but Jordan Mauger began to question whether she took anything seriously.

After trying to discuss the matter with her, he chose to send her home.

Dark clouds also formed over Storm, who broke down crying when Mauger took her aside at the cocktail party.

"I don't know him and he doesn't know me. I don't feel like I'm getting what I need out of this situation," she explained.

A low-key group date saw Mauger take four contestants into the Hawaiian countryside, where they foraged for produce before sitting down to lunch.

Once again, Rebecca stood out as a favourite with Mauger singling her out from the group for some one-on-one time.

Several of the girls, including Storm and Fleur, have begun to doubt their connection with Mauger, as they come to realise they are not alone in catching his eye.

Earlier in the episode, Mauger took Erin on a single date, heading out on the water, where he stole a sunset kiss on the bow of the boat.

After watching fireworks in the harbour, the Bachelor gave Erin a rose before she headed back to the house.

All the contestants are now set to leave Hawaii as they move on to Queensland for the next phase of the competition.
http://spy.nzherald.co.nz/spy-news/shari-sent-home-for-being-too-funny-for-the-bachelor/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:58 am

Rachel Glucina and Scout are at it again.

Very b!tchy review of tonight's episode where she pretty much trashes everyone except Rebecca and Sarah.

http://www.scout.co.nz/Shari-gets-booted-and-the-girls-gang-up-on-Naz/tabid/511/articleID/13162/Default.aspx

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:49 am

I saw Shari posted this on all her SM accounts - definitely her humour.
Interesting that she put Naz and Storm next to Jordan in the middle.
Jordan commented on the post as did Storm, Fleur, and many of the other girls.

Here it is on her FB account and she tagged everyone in the pic their FB accounts so one can see them all there.
Shari Flavall · 8 hrs ·

Pimp Daddy J with his gals  hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 1f48e  on paint. #thebachelornz — with Catie Cat, Emily Rose, Amanda Higgott, Lindsey Diane, Freya PJ, Rebecca Aimee, Kate Cameron, Sarah Wallace, Nicole Hunwick, Anna Marshall, Storm Halkett, Jordan Mauger, Harmony Moki, Claudia Conaglen, Ceri Jayne, Alicia Cowan, Fleur Verhoeven, Danielle McGough, Erin Higgins, Gabrielle Davenport, Lara Christie and Metz Komiti-Faalavaau.

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 12671706_10153833920714930_4937196895443338947_o
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153833920714930&set=a.10151451076739930.1073741826.786834929&type=3&theater
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:55 am

In The Spinoff's latest podcast for this week they all said they think final two are Storm and Fleur. Seems like that is also what the edit, the show's SM, and the eliminated contestants have said so it is probably Fleur and Storm F2 (which IA).

The Spinoff also said they don't think Jordan is really that into any of the girls and is just going through the motions. That none of the girls are actually his type. I noticed that NZgirl who does exit interviews with all contestants doesn't seem to care for Jordan either and even commented on SM about dodging a bullet (i.e., Jordan) to Shari getting eliminated.

Since the only info of JordanI am aware of is the edited show and his IG and have yet to hear him talk since he has been the Bachelor I don't know exactly if it is just preference or if those who are in the know (as The Spinoff and NZgirl definitely are, imo) may know something? I am not so sure anymore it is just because of comparison to Art since they don't bring up last season at all either so will be interested to see if anything comes out later on down the road?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:21 pm

Thanks @AboutLove that was very informative. In some ways it is really the Fleur and Storm show with Naz thrown in for good measure. IMO. Jordan does seen to have a strong physical attraction to Naz however it is Storm and Fleur who are either F1 or F2 if the rumor mill, SM and the other contestants predictions are correct. Storm does project a certain moodiness which could be off putting. IMO.

Shame Poppy is not on this season she may have been a good match for Jordan adventurous, travel lovers etc.

Looking at the Bach NZ FB Page Fleur has four full photos (captions) including a collage similar to Matilda's last year,Storm has several full photos (captions)  as does Naz the rest are in group shots I think that there is one of Gabs as well. This is just at a glance may be others.

So thus far the evidence on SM seems to suggest Storm and Fleur as the final two. To the seasoned Bachelor sleuths is the usual pattern? it seems so predictable, or do the producers want the viewers to really like one or two contestants and get in behind  them i.e Matilda and Dani. Thus the Bachelor FB etc will reflect this scenario.

Did anyone notice that Jordan asked Ceri if she thought her parents would like him to which she answered 'I think so'. That is an odd question to be asked randomly, however due to editing we may not have been privy to the full conversation. At this stage I have not heard this mentioned to anyone else.

Ceri could be F4. Jordan likes Ceri but she does not really let her guard down maybe due to past experiences IMO. However we did not see Art kiss Matilda and really get to know her until the 2nd half of the programme. Though it was always clear that he liked her. IMO

This could mean nothing though as Art would ask Poppy and others at what age would they like to settle down and have a family etc.

Last edited by Karina on Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : word missed)

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:17 pm

Great write-up & very interesting take @Karina.

IA that the show's SM is highlighting a few girls so far...and the spinoff folks could be right that the F2 are Fleur & Storm.

IMO Jordan is still very hard to read & he could very well surprise us with his F1. I do agree though that Fleur & Storm make F4 for sure. Jordan asking Ceri about the family approval should imply that Ceri makes it to hometown dates but we shall see. IMO I still think Ceri will make a good candidate for the first Ette season if there is one.

With regards to Storm, it seems a lot of folks on the FB posting have said they have met her in real life & she is adventurous & the nicest person etc. So it could be the fact that she realized that Jordan was having the same connections with other girls that affected her mood & Fleur as well IMO these last 2 episodes.

Post filming I think all the girls are getting along well & that's one outcome I like to see. Rebecca put a post up on IG of her reading Fleur's volcano date card & both Storm & Fleur commented on the posting....seems no matter the ending...the girls will bond like Art's girls did so  yes to them all.

Here is Art's take on this week....he said things are getting interesting now & IA with him.....all JMO.

http://www.womansday.co.nz/entertainment/tv-soap-books/art-green-on-the-bachelor-nz-week-5-4409

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:58 pm

Yes, thanks @mercieme Jordan does not show too much emotion he is very measured in his emotions and puts a lot of thought into decisions Though Shari was a delightful contestant she was not giving Jordan much to build a connection on. IMO.
Sometimes my husband will watch snippets of the programme with me. Last night I said to him that I personally struggled to feel connected to Jordan as a viewer and his reply was interesting. He said that he really liked Jordan as his ego was not a defining factor when choosing a woman that he was more logical and measured in his approach and that in his opinion Art though a lovely person was at that time was more immature and was threatened by a very strong women i.e. Crystal . That Matilda was nurturing and accepting. But Jordan would be intrigued by a woman who was challenging and interesting. (In my husband’s opinion.) By the way he is a registered psychologist !!!!
Interesting to read Art's perspective. The woman are becoming more invested in Jordan therefore displaying more emotions.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:07 pm

Thoughts

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/78617403/the-bachelor-nz-naz-claims-the-true-bullies-and-racists-are-showing-their-true-colours

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:16 pm

Hi @Karina you can just copy the url from the web page & paste directly into the message; that way you don't have to use the url posting link on the message board to do that.

Though I am not down with some of the things Naz has said on the show as well....IMO Gabs & Kate crossed the line with the "Nazareth" thing. Though Gabs & Kate were joking they came across as intolerant of Naz's ethinicity...hopefully we get less drama as the number of girls wind down & see more of the relationships.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:50 pm

Karina wrote:Thoughts http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/78617403/the-bachelor-nz-naz-claims-the-true-bullies-and-racists-are-showing-their-true-colours
If Naz would have shown respect for the other women, not bad mouthed them behind their backs and put them on her "hit list" I would take what she said more seriously. She's just as much of a bully as the others if not more JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689