SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:26 am

^^ I agree with you ladies.

Jordan is more intellectually attracted to a woman than physically and I think this is why we are all wondering what is he looking for. Jordan is very adventurous. He is very curious, love sea and everything around it, loves to travel. I do not see him ready to marry and have kids before he turns 40. I do not think he is ready yet.

Erin was a surprise but he was attracted the same way he was with Fleur. They both took off for adventure, one in Africa, the other one sailing. He is attracted to women who are easy going, adventurous, natural, drama free, sweet and discreet.

Ceri for me is the dark horse. In some way, I picture Jordan as a protector, a liable friend. I like Ceri but I am not sure she is strong enough emotionally to handle a bachelorette role and kiss a couple of guys. IMO Ceri is his little sister who needs protection and TLC.

Gabs irritates me, too whinny for my taste. Naz is an immature girl, but she won brownie points.

Giving another single date to storm is definitely big. He understood he was going to loose her if they did not reconnect what they had. So he is definitely into her.

Overall, the only one who seems more in sync with him intellectually, is IMO, Fleur. She does not make dramas. She is taking back steps to the situation. Now I wonder how he is going to re-insure her too. Because she would be totally inhuman if she was not jealous or took with ease and always be in the background and take pieces of jordan here and there. Jordan will have to make a strong statement for her to remain zen and collected.

Rebecca is the unknown. I see the connection more since the last episode but still do not see the love attraction yet.

Top 2 are still for me Fleur and Storm, then Rebecca, Ceri and Erin in this order.

Last edited by HEA on Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:29 am

I am so lost trying to keep up and follow along. Is this season more difficult than the last?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:41 am

Idlemess wrote:I am so lost trying to keep up and follow along. Is this season more difficult than the last?

More difficult in the sense that Art from last season was easier to read giggling

Jordan on this season is not showing all his cards. An example was that most of us thought were surprised Erin got a single date on the last episode...a date which was romantic IMO.

It's a fun season to figure out for sure so please join us....hopefully we get to figure out the F1 soon Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:47 am

mercieme wrote:
Idlemess wrote:I am so lost trying to keep up and follow along. Is this season more difficult than the last?

More difficult in the sense that Art from last season was easier to read giggling

Jordan on this season is not showing all his cards. An example was that most of us thought were surprised Erin got a single date on the last episode...a date which was romantic IMO.

It's a fun season to figure out for sure so please join us....hopefully we get to figure out the F1 soon Hugesmile
Thank you! Where can I see the contestants thread
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:49 am

Idlemess wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Thank you! Where can I see the contestants thread

Here you go...

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f248-bachelor-new-zealand-season-2-contestants-sleuthing-spoilers

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:49 am

definitely. IMO

I do not see clear role for each girls as they usually cast : villain, immature, drama queen, jealous, stupid etc

So far we had our diva, Claudia. The villain, Naz. The whinny, Gabs. The emotional, Ceri. The adventurous, Fleur and Erin

But other than that, all the girls looks nice and I do not see any of them truly invested. None of them are model gorgeous material, pretty much next door girls to me.

Jordan does not give us lot of clues and since half the girls looks the same to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:53 am

The Bachelor NZ Power Rankings

Rebecca is #1
3/5 weeks

Week #1
Rebecca has LITERALLY already written the book (thesis) on romance in reality television, which makes her about the coolest Bachelor contestant since Ashley S talked about onions for 99 years. Don’t be sucked in by those innocent shots of her playing Scrabble with old people and spelling out LOVE (only seven points mate!) – she clearly knows the game inside out.

Just look at the skilful way she charmed a self-described “film nut” with a Star Wars quote, and then casually dropped in that she’d love to have an empty cinema to herself one day. Relying on her Jedi powers to seduce Jordan, soon enough his heart was being squashed into a trash compactor of affection. This some true and pure UnREAL carry on, even more so if she actually wins. She might not be here for the right reasons, but I definitely want a signed copy of that PhD.

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Screen12

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Scrabb11

http://thespinoff.co.nz/09-03-2016/the-bachelor-nz-power-rankings-week-one-make-sure-you-get-the-right-sausage/

Week #3
After being eerily quiet for the past two weeks (probably locked in the toilet organising her thesis notes), Rebecca made a blazing, chundering return to the top of my hit lis- I mean, power rankings. Going on a rambunctious date to an empty Rainbow’s End, she and Jordan skipped their way through the RYOGBV gates.

Tbh, I’ve been to Rainbow’s End when it’s been closed to the public (humblebrag) and it was terrifying. Ghostly dry chicken nuggets everywhere and Michael Murphy playing on that scary magician stage to nobody. A chilling experience indeed. Where was I? Oh yeah, she VOMITED IN HER MOUTH, which was somehow actually far more palatable than Jordan’s reaction:

Jordan took Bub over to the food stall to load her up with fries, chucked her on a carousel and tried to get her spewing again because this isn’t The Bachelor at all but a Fear Factor reboot that nobody asked for. It didn’t work, and she pashed him with her delicious sick mouth. Believe you me, anyone who will do a kiss on someone after being sick is in it for the LONG game.

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Screen13

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Screen14

http://thespinoff.co.nz/23-03-2016/the-bachelor-nz-power-rankings-week-three-if-i-was-in-jordans-shoes-i-would-pick-me-too/

Week #5
Rebecca picked up the anecdote gauntlet this week and ran wild with it. She’s never had a coffee before, gasp! She used to run marathons, gasp! During uni she bought cows at auction, raised them and resold them to pay her fees – wtf?

Whatever kind of coffee-free Jack and the Beanstalk cow-trading life she is living, I know a certain Jordy Pordy pudding and pie who would fit right in to that fairytale.

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Screen11

http://thespinoff.co.nz/06-04-2016/the-bachelor-nz-power-rankings-week-five-welcome-to-the-eye-of-the-storm/

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:08 am

Woohoo! - Just saw the preview for next week on TV3 during the ad breaks. It's going to be so good!

At one point he's on a bridge with a girl (I think it looks like Kate due to hair colour and height) and he says in quite an annoyed tone "So you've decided to friend zone me." Who ever it is she's almost as tall as Jordan.

Naz tells him she has a crush on him and there's also something going on with Gabs.

That's all I can remember at this stage as it went so fast but I'll post again next time it's screened.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:04 am

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 12418010

From Bachelor NZ Facebook page: "Good volcano joke Rebecca. Probably one of the least subtle, lamest Dad jokes ever. We Love you xx"

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ

I don't "get" the Dad joke. Is it just me  question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:07 am

The joke is about Fleur's volcano single date. Rebecca explains it in on her IG by posting Fleur's single date card.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:29 am

jen689 wrote:hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 12418010

From Bachelor NZ Facebook page: "Good volcano joke Rebecca. Probably one of the least subtle, lamest Dad jokes ever. We Love you xx"

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ

I don't "get" the Dad joke. Is it just me  question

Oh I love that dad joke/bad pun! I even mentioned it when I was posting live with @AllAboutLove.

It's a play on words about Fleur's date. Very clever, I thought. But I am known to love a good pun.

Fleur's date card said "Adventure will overflow when we visit one of Hawaii's most active places".

Just a side note - I spent a bit of time looking at Jordan's and a few of the girls Instagram accounts and Rebecca's and his are strikingly similar. They seem to have the same taste in stuff. They both like kitschy vintage things, records, Star Wars and country music. With their backgrounds in acting and all their similar interests they could be a great match. My worry, however, is they could friend zone each other very easily.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:42 am

@katiebelle as you mentioned looking at the preview next week someone does friend zone Jordan it does look like Kate and on top of that looks like Sarah is the next one to go as her work place a hairdressing place is saying she is back ( all that information is in another post).

Also noted Cheri only likes Naz, Gabs, The Bach NZ page and one other person from what I can see the other contestants like Jordan and all the other contestants. Interesting !! hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 1f60a hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 1f60a

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689