SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:25 pm

hilarious

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:54 pm

From naz public facebook

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 13043510
Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 13095710
Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Jj10

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:38 pm

HEA wrote:From naz public facebook

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 13043510
This pic totally looks like Fleur may be F1 imo. She is beaming in all the pics including the other ones. Out of all the pics, this one reminds me of Matilda and the other girls. After Ep 15 I still think Fleur may be  F1. She has the longest storyline that continues, imo, since the beginning and the doubts should just be part of her story arc if she is F1 and she keeps reiterating it is real (usually a F1 term "real" outside the show). Fleur's BTS pics she has on her FB which none of the other girls have that aren't shared by the show or lead may support this as she must have gotten them sent to her. Add in that Jordan hasn't posted or liked a pic of hers I think that could be an outlier since everyone that was eliminated he liked/commented/posted so far (and some still remaining so it's not a hard fast rule yet).

I noticed that for the magazine shots none of them have Naz in the middle of the group pics (only Gab and Fleur). However Naz does have a feature spread (not sure if the others do yet would have to see). I recall some of the other girls did as well, including Chrystal who had her own spread. Not sure though. Naz could be F1 or getting media to get her to have other opportunities post-show a la Chrystal.

This season has done a pretty good job keeping the F1 a mystery especially with media. I guess in hindsight it may be there was a theme but so far the only ones I see are with Fleur and Naz but who knows it could always be someone who is even more hidden like Erin.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:53 pm

for me it is very fishy that scout did this single date with naz and now woman gives a double page about naz. it is a heck of a lot of exposure for naz if she is not F1 IMO

This double page looks like a redemption article about Naz and making sure that producers put the F1 in the best light possible. I am sure it backfired a bit too much and time for them to promote the happy in love couple. But for that, they must show that the F1 is after all a great girl.

I know we want clues but IMO we should wait another season or two and THEN make comparison about the pictures to see if there is a pattern. Only one is quite guessing 50/50.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:02 pm

the last line is:

There is so many things I like about him. He's completely genuine and down toearth. But what I love is how he's given me a chance. He's taken the time to get to know the real me and that says a lot about the kind of guy he is.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:07 pm

HEA wrote:snipped

I know we want clues but IMO we should wait another season or two and THEN make comparison about the pictures to see if there is a pattern. Only one is quite guessing 50/50.

I am not sure there is much of a pattern between this season in edit or media. So far I think there isn't much evidence of patterns or similarities at all other than a few things here and there which are not much since this season is very different than last, imo.

Regardless of the similarities or differences it is the contrasting, comparing, speculating, and sleuthing that I enjoy doing on the forum and is making this season more fun, imo. yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:46 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
HEA wrote:snipped

I am not sure there is much of a pattern between this season in edit or media. So far I think there isn't much evidence of patterns or similarities at all other than a few things here and there which are not much since this season is very different than last, imo.

Regardless of the similarities or differences it is the contrasting, comparing, speculating, and sleuthing that I enjoy doing on the forum and is making this season more fun, imo. yes

of course. I am just saying that naz in the middle or fleur in the middle does not mean much at this point and indeed it is fun to

AllAboutLove wrote:Regardless of the similarities or differences it is the contrasting, comparing, speculating, and sleuthing that I enjoy doing on the forum and is making this season more fun, imo. yes

:yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:34 pm

HEA wrote:the last line is:

There is so many things I like about him. He's completely genuine and down toearth. But what I love is how he's given me a chance. He's taken the time to get to know the real me and that says a lot about the kind of guy he is.

The bold is exactly the main thing that surprised me about him. Positively i must say.

Do we know what exactly the other F4 girls like about him? From the show or any magazin?

I feel like Naz has expressed that twice now (during their last 1on1 and then now) and she is the only one giving us a sense of you Jordan might be.
Apart from the traveling, adventurous and classic car loving Jordan.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:42 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:
HEA wrote:the last line is:

The bold is exactly the main thing that surprised me about him. Positively i must say.

Do we know what exactly the other F4 girls like about him? From the show or any magazin?

I feel like Naz has expressed that twice now (during their last 1on1 and then now) and she is the only one giving us a sense of you Jordan might be.
Apart from the traveling, adventurous and classic car loving Jordan.

I heard or read nothing from the other girls. But I did not read by far all the interviews. I read a couple of mean comments after show on the other hand by previous girls except Storm.
I am waiting Kate's interview though. Very surprise that she was the only girl who gave her support yesterday considering how many times she spoke nasty about naz. It says also volume to me when she said that the other girl might not understand who was naz and how deep she was for jordan. I think when she saw naz falling apart at the RC, in a matter of minutes, she understood a lot of things.
But no words of Erin or Gab. Fleur talked a lot about herself but I do not recall she said anything positive about jordan after show. but again, i could be wrong on this?
If this is the case, yes, the only one who is very positive about jordan is Naz.

Back to top Go down

Post by snowyglow12 Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:56 pm

http://i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/79301788/The-Bachelor-NZ-Contestants-share-tips-for-meeting-the-family

Gab, Erin & Fleur share tips but no Naz.  I think she may be gone on Tuesday's show.  I'm gonna be sad for her if that is what happens, but maybe she'll get some media opportunities from being on the show.
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:21 pm

snowyglow12 wrote:Gab, Erin & Fleur share tips but no Naz.  I think she may be gone on Tuesday's show.  I'm gonna be sad for her if that is what happens, but maybe she'll get some media opportunities from being on the show.
I think Naz is way more invested in Jordan than Jordan is in Naz. After her melt down last episode he should let her go if he's not feeling the same way. I can see Naz on another Reality TV show. She's polarizing and makes great TV JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689