SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:36 pm

Does anyone have a link that I can watch this show on in the US? Please and thank you. Smiley
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:28 pm

I noticed this past weekend Jordan made his personal IG public (jordypordypuddingpie) and started following all the girls like Art did so that will make it more difficult with SM.

His other IG account (jordanmauger_nz) I have a feeling was set up by the show/someone else since I think Jordan was still filming when the first episode aired and based on Scout interview that stated Jordan was still filming and outside of NZ (so FD's or LCD/MTP/FRC?). So I think Jordan being back on his personal IG and following the girls etc may mean filming (FRC) ended this week maybe?

Also, I noticed that Jordan (his personal IG) he liked two pics that had Sarah in them and posted by her friend. I recall Art doing the same with Matilda's friend's IG pics. Jordan also follows Sarah's friend and her friend follows him. It could mean something or nothing.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:04 am

LoveDovez wrote:Does anyone have a link that I can watch this show on in the US? Please and thank you. Smiley
http://vk.com/videos175079108?z=video175079108_456239020%2Fpl_175079108

I used my mobile # to register

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:40 pm

Bachelorette Pop Quizzes

http://www.tv3.co.nz/Bachelorette-Pop-Quizzes/tabid/5076/articleID/125136/Default.aspx

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:36 pm

If you want to see a true reflection of a typical Kiwi bloke watch the hilarious video below. And good on Jordan for having a sense of humour and running with it.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/77937373/the-bachelor-nx-jordan-mauger-responds-to-advice-from-kiwi-dad-to-run-like-hell

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:53 pm

jen689 wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:Does anyone have a link that I can watch this show on in the US? Please and thank you. Smiley

Thanks, Jen.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:57 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
jen689 wrote:

Thanks, Jen.

IF you have VPN on your computer you can actually watch on the TVNZ website live streaming or later on Ondemand. Not sure how you get VPN on your computer but I just have an app on my Ipad so I can watch the Aussie seasons.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:02 am

Katiebelle wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
jen689 wrote:

Thanks, Jen.

IF you have VPN on your computer you can actually watch on the TVNZ website live streaming or later on Ondemand. Not sure how you get VPN on your computer but I just have an app on my Ipad so I can watch the Aussie seasons.

Thanks, Katie. I got on through the link Jen gave me using my Facebook. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:37 pm

Bachelor NZ: Is Shari the early front-runner?

If we've learnt anything from The Bachelor NZ, it's that the sequin-clad bachelorette cocktail party scene is no place for a soft-spoken, fairly normal, down-to-earth contender.

On Monday night, when the typically reserved contestant Shari Flavall received a pre-ceremony rose and defied all odds, viewers couldn't help but wonder: Could Shari be the competition's early front-runner?

The 24-year-old underdog from Paraparaumu, has made no secret of her limited one-on-one time with Mauger.

Three episodes deep into season two and Flavall has shared a total of eight words with Mauger, many of which - if we're being honest- were entirely forgettable.

As Monday night's episode unfolded, the dateless brunette nabbed herself a few moments with Mauger before the dreaded eviction ceremony.

"I sort of put you to one side, but knew I wanted to get to know you more," confessed Mauger, much to Shari's delight and/or relief.

Before long, the thesis-writing Rebecca had unceremoniously crashed the intimate conversation, and after ignoring all subtle hints to "go away" found herself front and centre for Shari's early rose.

Ahead of Tuesday night's drama fest, here's what we know about potential front-runner Shari so far:

Name: Shari Flavall
Hometown: Paraparaumu
Favourite book: 50 Shades of Grey

What are you looking for in a bachelor?
"Someone who has a kind soul and knows how to look after himself."

How did your family and friends react when you revealed you were going to be on The Bachelor NZ season 2?
"They were so excited for me. We had a little celebration and had a little send of, with a nice glass of wine."

Were you worried about how people were going to perceive you?
"No, I wasn't, I don't really care what people think of me, I know who I am and my friends and family know who I am."

Did you have a game plan or strategy going into the first cocktail party?
"Not really. I didn't want to interrupt any other bachelorettes chatting to Jordan, I just wanted be myself; I know everyone says that, but yea."

Watching the show, do you think the contestants, including yourself, are portrayed fairly on TV?
"Yes, to a certain degree. The bachelorettes all of course want to get to know Jordan, but being amongst 20 other girls trying to get to know one man, it might come across like we are desperate when some of us definitely aren't."

Which bachelorettes do you resonate with best and why?
"I got on really well with Fleur, Nicole, Storm, Sarah. They were super fun, we shared lots off jokes, and had an ability to bring it all back down to earth."

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/77898938/bachelor-nz-is-shari-the-early-frontrunner

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:51 am

Video where Ceri talks about her abusive relationship. So sad...

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11601988

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:54 am

So "Scout" website managed to get some photos of Jordan and a mystery girl on a recent date. It seems as though they are still filming. I'm surprised. I thought they would be completely finished with the production before they screened it.

http://www.scout.co.nz/EXCLUSIVE-PICS-The-Bachelor-busted-on-set/tabid/511/articleID/12966/Default.aspx

I noticed on the last photo of the article (they have only shown photos where she is hidden)  that you can see the end of a dark pony tail.

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Image12

You can see it under the elbow of the guy in a blue shirt with the white hat in the middle of the photo. Unfortunately the only one that I think fits the bill for hair like that is Naz. no hissyfit speechless

Not sure how close we are to the end of filming but it looks as though she goes further than most of us thought.

Last edited by Katiebelle on Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:06 am

That they're still filming makes more sense given the edit. It seems a bit all over the place and feels totally different from any season I've watched. I admit I'm confused by the edit - no one stands out really to me and Rebecca FIR has barely been shown at all with hardly any ITMs or anything.

If they were filming out of the country before the week of the premiere and still filming I wonder if they took a break or something? When the show aired Scout stated that they were still filming and out of the country. So maybe they went out of country before fantasy dates?

Also, I wonder if Rebecca is still on the show then because she is not active on her SM. Neither is Fleur nor Alicia. They're the only ones I've noticed that have not been active on SM at all.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689