SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:11 pm

The Bachelor NZ Q&A: meeting the parents

HANNAH MCKEE
Last upDated 12:58, May 1 2016

Monday's episode of The Bachelor NZ will see Jordan Mauger meet the families of the final three ladies; Naz, Erin, and Fleur.

Ahead of the home visits, Mauger reveals how he handles meeting the parents, what not to wear, and who will be the tough nut to crack in his family.

How do you feel about meeting the parents?

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Nazz11
Naz loses the guts. SCOUT

l'm looking forward to it.

Meeting them shows me what kind of family dynamics they come from and how they interact with their nearest and dearest.

Any funny or embarrassing stories from meeting people's parents in the past?

Not really, I've been very lucky.

Generally embarrassing stories don't come initially, they come later.

Are you nervous for the women to meet your own family?

A little, but they really have nothing to worry about.

My family are very accepting and loveable.

What advice would you give the women before meeting your family?

Be yourself, and patience with their good and bad humour! E.g. dad jokes.

Who is going to be the tough nut to crack in your family?

My brother and sister. They know me the best and they will be able to decipher any un-truths.

How important is your family's opinion when you bring someone home?

Very important, they are the ones that know me best.

How do you win over siblings, especially protective brothers?

A strong handshake and a real focus on building a solid rapport in how much their sister means to both of us.

Anything you can let us in on about the home visits?

The advice that Naz's brother-in-law gave really rung true with me. It was the same advice that Naz's father gave him at their wedding.

Top piece of advice for meeting a partner's family:

Don't wear stripes, jandals or jeans.

- Stuff

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:14 pm

Anything you can let us in on about the home visits?

The advice that Naz's brother-in-law gave really rung true with me. It was the same advice that Naz's father gave him at their wedding.

Come on now Jordan giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by jalena1992 Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:37 pm

Hope this is the right place to post - still a newbie so please let me know if it needs to go somewhere else. Came up on my facebook in a group (I've blanked out the name as screenshots with the name aren't allowed). Jordan was out clubbing last night and letting girls (none from the show) sit on his lap, out flirting etc. I can't seem to attach it here so the link is https://2img.net/h/oi66.tinypic.com/ojp214.jpg

jalena1992

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun May 01, 2016 3:06 am

Has the show aired yet?  Naz liked every photo that Jordan posted and Woman's day posted a front page with Naz saying he's mine.
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by snowyglow12 Sun May 01, 2016 3:28 am

The finale is next week. Hmmm...Something fishy is going on! I'm beginning to think that Naz is doing PR for the show and she may be leaving Monday or Tuesday. Or maybe she is just so happy that she is with Jordan that she wants to shout it from the rooftops. I hope for her it is the latter...Go JordNaz!
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun May 01, 2016 3:30 am

^If she's not the winner definitely way over the top. Tad possessive

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by snowyglow12 Sun May 01, 2016 3:44 am

This season has been very different I must say. I would not be surprised if Jordan chose no one and Naz is just promoting herself along with the network.
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun May 01, 2016 4:24 am

Naz is making it dreadfully obvious but based on their connection she's probably sticking to the script. It looks like she's spoiling the show but then again... Is she allowed and why? 

I guess the two who's more into social media are Naz and Fleur. 
It appears that Erin landed on the planet with this show with her limited IG postings. She's very low key in a matter of facts way.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 01, 2016 5:28 am

iamreal2u wrote:Has the show aired yet?  Naz liked every photo that Jordan posted and Woman's day posted a front page with Naz saying he's mine.
source

She better be the F1 because her behaviour IMO is quite pathetic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun May 01, 2016 6:12 am

^^Even as F1 she's being pathetic and immature.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun May 01, 2016 7:00 am

For what is worth, the front page was not published on the verified womans day ig account.

He's mine may even have been taken out of context just to have a more attractive front page.

I will take that with a grain of salt personnaly.

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 01, 2016 7:51 am

Thanks djogbenyuie for clarifying "he's mine".

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689