SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Karina Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:26 am

@HEA I will look for the link as well I was reading it today somewhere Rebecca says Jordan and the team knew I am not sure but I recall something about her saying it was not filmed but they talked about on their date as well.
I have lots of time today so have been reading all the articles online.

Mushroom hunting that a real bonding activity handwave

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:10 am

mercieme wrote:@HEA...I am with @Allaboutlove that most likely Jordan won't propose to anyone. If there was one, the producers would have started weaving that into the script like they did with Bach AU S2 season.

In addition unlike the U.S. Series where the viewers expect an engagement, there is no such expectation from the NZ viewers but @Katiebelle & @Karina would know better.....all JMO.

I would be incredibly surprised if there was a proposal.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:16 am

@Katiebelle I have seen a new Bach NZ preview on TV only once though but do not know how to access it to post it on the thread. Would you have any idea ? I went on the Tv3 web page but could not find the previews for next week. One of woman said if 'he sends me home I will take it personally' I thought it may have been Kate as is was a VO I am not sure.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:29 am

Karina wrote:@Katiebelle I have seen a new Bach NZ preview on TV only once though but do not know how to access it to post it on the thread. Would you have any idea ? I went on the Tv3 web page but could not find the previews for next week. One of woman said if 'he sends me home I will take it personally' I thought it may have been Kate as is was a VO I am not sure.

Was it on the ad breaks on TV3? I've seen them in the past weeks as well and they often show more that the preview at the end of the last episode.

I don't think you can get video grabs from them - unless you recorded it somehow - maybe with MySky?- but not sure how to get it off that either.  I have also looked on the official TV3 Bachelor page and those previews are not there either. I'm about to watch Jono and Ben so I'll be on the look out!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:42 am

@Katiebelle yes it was in the add breaks just going to watch Jono and Ben as well on the look out for preview last week shari was on Jono and Ben may be Rebecca this week I have mysky will tape and reply

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:46 am

Karina wrote:@Katiebelle yes it was in the add breaks just going to watch Jono and Ben as well on the look out for preview last week shari was on Jono and Ben may be Rebecca this week I have mysky will tape and reply

Yay! Did you see that Art is going to be on next! I'd love to Rebecca as well - she'd be great. Missed last week - how did Shari come across?

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:24 am

@Karina - did you see it?!? Did you manage to catch it on MySky?

It looked as though all the girls are on the group date.

Also it sounded like Gabs that said she'd take it personally if she was eliminated. Not sure how else you would take it?

Was any of the clips from the single date?

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:34 am

@Katiebelle got it Yes it was the group date at the wild life sanctuary at the Gold Coast  Ceri holding a Koala bear and I could not see Kate on a date in the car  Fleur was having a conversation with Jordan about how it was real and serious a different quick shot of Jordan and Fleur I think !!!!! having a conversation on a date  i think will it play tomorrow as everyone is watching TV. Art was on tonight !!!! giggling

Last edited by Karina on Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add a wee bit more)

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:50 am

Karina wrote:@Katiebelle got it Yes it was the group date at the wild life sanctuary at the Gold Coast  Ceri holding a Koala bear and I could not see Kate on a date in the car  Fleur was having a conversation with Jordan about how it was real and serious a different quick shot of Jordan and Fleur I think !!!!! having a conversation on a date  i think will it play tomorrow as everyone is watching TV. Art was on tonight !!!! giggling

Yes! He is such a cool guy. I would have been too busy screaming to answer any questions.

Did you happen to see how many girls were on the group date? Was anyone missing? It looked to me as if everyone was there so whoever gets the single date goes on both.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:38 am

Karina wrote:@Katiebelle got it Yes it was the group date at the wild life sanctuary at the Gold Coast  Ceri holding a Koala bear and I could not see Kate on a date in the car  Fleur was having a conversation with Jordan about how it was real and serious a different quick shot of Jordan and Fleur I think !!!!! having a conversation on a date  i think will it play tomorrow as everyone is watching TV. Art was on tonight !!!! giggling

isn't what we see at the end of last episode including a koala peeing on kate's top?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:48 am

The Bachelor NZ: 'Maybe Jordan wasn't listening' - Rebecca

Former bachelorette Rebecca Trelease is adamant she wasn't "studying" Jordan Mauger during her stint on The Bachelor NZ, despite her thesis subject exploring the weird world of reality television and more specifically, finding love on TV.

Tuesday night's episode saw Mauger give Trelease the boot, after the bachelorette revealed what exactly she was studying in the real world.

"I told him what my thesis was about back in Auckland, weeks ago," said the 33-year-old on Wednesday morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:05 am

The Bachelor Jordan Mauger reveals his 25kg weight-loss secret

Last updated 10:49, March 28 2016

The Bachelor Jordan Mauger has revealed that he shed 25 kilograms prior to filming the show.

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 14591211
Stuff S/Cap

The 32-year-old told Woman's Day that he has spent the past 10 months slimming down, simply by "cutting out a few pies here and there".

"I wouldn't call myself a gym bunny by any means," he said.

"I just really wanted to explore a body transformation. Seeing an actor like Christian Bale go from overweight to skinny to muscly is something I find very fascinating, so I thought, 'Why not give it a crack?'"

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 14591210
Stuff S/Cap

To help cure those midday blues. You're welcome! #TheBachelorNZ pic.twitter.com/57zGRd40el
   — The Bachelor NZ (@TheBachelorNZ) March 7, 2016

Mauger, who goes by the nickname "Jordy Pordy Pudding Pie" on Facebook, is set to show off his pie-deprived body in coming episodes, when he and the remaining bachelorettes jet off to Hawaii for some quality time on the beach.

He also used the trip as an opportunity to get a permanent memento of the show, telling Woman's Day about his new traditional ala niho tattoo.

"It incorporates elements of family, past and future, and growth," he said.

"I'll always have a mark to remember this experience by."

When it came to discussing his connections with particular bachelorettes, Mauger refused to give too much away, choosing to stick with more familiar territory - pies.

"What is seen and experienced by a viewer is only a slice of the bigger pie," he said.

"There are a lot of things I hear that I don't take on. I want to experience everyone for who they are."

- Stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689