SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:25 am

Another potential MeAndi 2.0 candidate?
Last time we talked about JoJo has such vibe and now Caila as well?
Oh noooooooooo!!!!!

I want a B'ette like Ashley or Des!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:39 am

I guess I'm the only one that thought Andi was a good bachelorette, bar the Nick situation.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:42 am

Sorry, didn't want the convo to go OT. 
Back to Caila. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:59 am

BlackHalo wrote:Not sure what you mean by "of substance" but just based on her credentials, I'd say they have a few things in common. Jmo.

Guess I shouldn't have used "substance" and "The Bachelor" in the same sentence. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:14 pm

bostonugirl92 wrote:Some information about Caila Quinn - December birthday, she has a tattoo of the Hawaiian Islands, 2013 Miss Maria Clara for the Cleveland Chapter of Knights of Rizel, over 2,000 Facebook friends - I know because I was a Facebook friend of hers when she shut down her account and disappeared (maybe that means she's a collector of friends and not real friendships), one of her college graduation presents from her parents was a Mercedes SUV. I've seen this girl in action - she's been a princess all her life and she's all about Caila. It took a few years to figure it out, but she's really good at manipulating people and situations. I am not surprised she's made it this far in the process. If she is f1 no way it will last. I don't see how she and Ben have anything of any real substance in common. IMO

Thanks for sharing.  In your opinion, does she have any positive attributes that we can fan girl about?  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:23 pm

When I was around her she was always fun, fun, fun. Loves to have fun and adventures. Guess this will be a big adventure for her! She loves the here and now, IMO. I never knew her to be a religious/spiritual person so I don't know how she will mesh with Ben in that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:29 pm

^^Thanks. So this will be an adventure for her and expanded social opportunities being part of the TB alum now.  Unless of course she ends up being F1 and that will certainly throw her into a new world.  :gotcha:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 pm

From the sound of it, she's not ready for commitment. So I hope Ben doesn't pick her because it won't last. But I won't mind if she's the next Bette because she sounds like she has the personality for it

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:37 pm

bostonugirl92 wrote:When I was around her she was always fun, fun, fun. Loves to have fun and adventures. Guess this will be a big adventure for her! She loves the here and now, IMO.  I never knew her to be a religious/spiritual person so I don't know how she will mesh with Ben in that way.

So another live in the moment kind of girl....sound familiar to anyone ?!? I want someone fun but mature and ready to be in an adult relationship. Someone giving to others and not self centered. I hope it's not Caila (for Ben or 'ette) from what we've heard so far from someone that knows her. We shall see once we see her in action. I will try to keep an open mind. fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 2498057887
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:40 pm

^ Same. Same. Hugesmile
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:50 pm

Hmm, yeah. I'm gonna wait to I see her in action and judge for myself.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:05 pm

Alanna wrote:So Calia is an indulged, spoiled princess? We've never had that on the show before and definitely at least the last 5 Bettes (although not Ash) haven't been like that either laugh out loud I'd say she's going to fit in juuuuuuust fine with this gang based on this.

Des isn't a spoiled princess either. But the last two? Definitely. I was hoping for a change, but doesn't seem likely with Caila and JoJo as the possible candidates. I do get the vibe that Caila thrives on being popular and the centre of attention. I just can't relate to such people in the least.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg