SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:14 pm

I am not sure if I am allowed to ask this on this forum, if not it is fine to delete it, but:  bostongirl92 do you know anything more about her ex?  Perhaps you know him?  

I am going to enjoy seeing the personalities of the different women on the bachelor this season emerge.  Some will fall apart and some will stretch themselves and grow from an experience like this.  I do hope that is the case with Caila and her family.  However it ends I hope that the experience is positive and adds to her depth and growth as a person.

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:56 pm

Okay back to Caila now.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:00 pm

I definitely see Caila being one of the girls the producers will want for the Bette, from the info we have been given it sounds like she is a mix of Meandi and Kaitlyn.

I wouldn't mind her being the Bette she may just be GOAT.....jmo

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 1f49b  fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:05 pm

From the few snippets we have seen of Jojo and Caila, I would rather watch Caila. That's not to say her motives are in the right place, but she's cuter and doesn't irk me when she talks laugh out loud

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:05 pm

Threads been vacuumed.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by CapsCat Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:34 pm

Hi all! I'm new to posting on this forum (though I've been reading along for a while); I'm not too familiar with how to attach a post I'm replying to or if I'm possibly breaking a rule, but it's regarding some info I'm seeing here about Caila..
Caila and I share a mutual friend; and while I don't know her personally I can't help but feel that some info I'm reading sounds surprisingly malicious and way off base for the person that I know of, and have met.

I don't see that having 2000 friends makes someone a friend collector and considering how active she was in different programs at Boston College I don't think it's impossible for that many connections to have formed, especially being in business. I don't think her friend count on Facebook is an indicator of how she values friendships, more so than it indicates how friendly and welcoming she is to people who'd like to connect with her on SM; and I have sources that are actually friends with her.

I actually think her and Ben have LOTS in common.. not only their area of study/career.. but also the fact that they lived in another country to teach English.. they both were involved in sports in high school, both branched out to a new city, they both are adventurous and always looking to try new things, love traveling. This is just the stuff we know.

CapsCat
CapsCat

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:45 pm

Thanks bostonugirl92 and capscat for sharing! It's nice to get a little insight into the contestants. I do agree that having 2000 Facebook friends doesn't have to mean that Caila is a friend collector. Rather, it just goes along with what a popular girl and social butterfly she seems to be.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:46 pm

CapsCat wrote:Hi all! I'm new to posting on this forum (though I've been reading along for a while); I'm not too familiar with how to attach a post I'm replying to or if I'm possibly breaking a rule, but it's regarding some info I'm seeing here about Caila..
Caila and I share a mutual friend; and while I don't know her personally I can't help but feel that some info I'm reading sounds surprisingly malicious and way off base for the person that I know of, and have met.

I don't see that having 2000 friends makes someone a friend collector and considering how active she was in different programs at Boston College I don't think it's impossible for that many connections to have formed, especially being in business. I don't think her friend count on Facebook is an indicator of how she values friendships, more so than it indicates how friendly and welcoming she is to people who'd like to connect with her on SM; and I have sources that are actually friends with her.

I actually think her and Ben have LOTS in common.. not only their area of study/career.. but also the fact that they lived in another country to teach English.. they both were involved in sports in high school, both branched out to a new city, they both are adventurous and always looking to try new things, love traveling. This is just the stuff we know.

Welcome CapsCat. This is why I kept saying I want to judge for myself. I also agree they have a lot in common just based on the actual facts we know about her.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:50 pm

CapsCat  welcomeyall

Thank you for sharing info on Caila.  We welcome your perspective and insight to what you know of her personality and her potential with Ben.  I have been very interested in learning more about her and see their chemistry on screen.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:01 pm

Delete

Last edited by Eviebloom on Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Triple post)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:02 pm

Delete

Last edited by Eviebloom on Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double post)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:02 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
CapsCat wrote:Hi all! I'm new to posting on this forum (though I've been reading along for a while); I'm not too familiar with how to attach a post I'm replying to or if I'm possibly breaking a rule, but it's regarding some info I'm seeing here about Caila..

Welcome CapsCat. This is why I kept saying I want to judge for myself. I also agree they have a lot in common just based on the actual facts we know about her.

Thanks for you post CapsCat!  I too think they have a lot in common and I think she seems interesting, smart and fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg