SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:38 pm

If all the girls knew Ben wanted Lauren I would hope none of them were heartbroken. Keep that dignity. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:41 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Caila is right now following lots of the contestants, producers, etc, etc on IG.
I will be interested to see how she goes about her SM since she is following a lot already.

In contrast, Joelle is yet to be following so many like Caila is right now.
Maybe because she made friends with them? All the contestants have followed fellow contestants/producers from the show after being eliminated. Not everything has an ulterior motive..

Oh for sure... but given making F3 and what those who personally know her have said (no mattter whether positive or negative) she likes to be the center of attention and compete and that this show has proven that those on this show who are not likely F1 are there for all the other "stuff" and "opportunities" I expect her to work that angle like no other. As easily as a contestant can be strongly liked preseason so too can one see Caila as someone who is likely fake and there for the attention mostly. Both views are based on limited info but they are made with ALL contestants. It's just the way it is. I see Caila as the latter - someone who is in it to win it and will spin anything her way, etc.  

As a sidenote: This is just me but when it comes to this show, at its 20th season, I don't give anyone the benefit of the doubt pre-season. IMO, these "contestants" go on this show for fame/opportunity, etc., and no way to know if they are "genuine" or "amazing" or any other thing that they are positively seen as pre-season. So... for me personally, they have to prove, with their actions (whether this is while filming, on SM, pre-season airing, while season airing, and post-show) if they are genuine.

The days of me looking at any of these contestants (keyword contestants not people) as anything other than wanting their 15 minutes are long gone now that it is 2015 and so many seasons in. It's not a reflection of who they may be as a person, but just how I view these "contestants". Sometimes I am neutral, sometimes I get a good vibe and sometimes not so much - Caila is the latter. I got the same vibe for Kaitlyn when she was pre-season sleuthing for CS season and CS when he was Andi's season. I can definitely change my mind but that's just how I see it for now.

JMHO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:42 pm

I agree BH. Fast tracking her "recovery" will also help her land the next lead spot, as opposed to someone who was fully invested and truly heartbroken

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:43 pm

BlackHalo wrote:If all the girls knew Ben wanted Lauren I would hope none of them were heartbroken. Keep that dignity. JMO.

I agree. No reason for her to be heartbroken or for her to pretend to be. She's probably been over it for a while.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:48 pm

mindless wrote:
Diana wrote:She is gorgeous. She changed her bio. I wonder if that is a hint?

I think it's just her way of saying that she didn't want to wait to fall in love so she took matters into her own hands and went to chase Ben. I guess she wasn't in love with the ex then.

sorry, what bio?

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:50 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Just checked her IG and her caption (pun intended) gave me my answer!!  Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 3806527698
I've always expected Caila to be full speed ahead with her SM activity/campaign/what-have-you.
Seems like she is not going to waste any time.

cailaquinn 5 mins ago
Fall speed ahead

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 12256628_1525924057728626_1497173707_n

I just hate those, "Look at me, I'm so cute and happy post FRC" photos. Ugh.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:51 pm

sophienette wrote:
mindless wrote:
Diana wrote:She is gorgeous. She changed her bio. I wonder if that is a hint?

I think it's just her way of saying that she didn't want to wait to fall in love so she took matters into her own hands and went to chase Ben. I guess she wasn't in love with the ex then.

sorry, what bio?

IG. It says "Life's too short to wait to fall in (heart emoji)".
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:53 pm

provenceguy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Just checked her IG and her caption (pun intended) gave me my answer!!  Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 3806527698
I've always expected Caila to be full speed ahead with her SM activity/campaign/what-have-you.
Seems like she is not going to waste any time.

cailaquinn 5 mins ago
Fall speed ahead

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 12256628_1525924057728626_1497173707_n

I just hate those, "Look at me, I'm so cute and happy post FRC" photos. Ugh.
Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 3806527698

Yup. This girl, imo, will be campaigning with a lot of these "Look at me so cute and happy post FRC".
So far I have not been surprised with her. She is doing exactly what I thought she would.
Now for her Twitter to get up and running. After all, she is "fall speed ahead"... :/

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:54 pm

JMO, that Kaitlyn played much more upset about being dumped by Chris at WTA then Becca did at AFTR. JMO.

If all these women knew Ben wanted Lauren, then good for them for being happy and moving on quickly. I don't need to see a bunch of fake angst over this show.

I don't get the negative vibe from Caila's SM before the show as I did from Kaitlyn's. I was fooled by Kaitlyn while on the bachelor so I am in no way an expert.

Overall, Ben has an interesting F3, good for him. Now if Caila fails to do anything but be a wannabe famewhore after the show like others have then I will be happy to admit I am wrong.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:55 pm

I guess she should be posting selfies of herself bawling into a cup of tea instead.

Keep smiling Caila. :claphands

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:58 pm

It will be interesting to see if her SM pic post-filming matches her behavior on the show...
I don't think it will. I have a feeling she will be acting up for the cameras like Britt. Just a hunch.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:00 pm

I don't get a negative vibe from Caila's SM either. She's a super cute girl who seems to love to travel and enjoy her life. With that said, the fact that she posted a pic of herself looking very happy literally days after the FRC and probably just getting back home tells me that she is not hung up on Ben and is ready to move on. I'm not blaming her, esp if it was so obvious that Ben was going to pick Lauren. All of this just helps her case when it comes to lobbying for the next Bette gig.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg