SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Diana Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:54 am

It baffles me a little she's made in this far, I guess I don't see her as a match with Ben but stranger things have happened on this show.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:56 am

It's amazing how differently we all see things. I thought Lauren H. and Caila were easily the best matches for him.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:54 am

I am willing to give her (and all the girls) the benefit of the doubt). It is would I would want if it was one of my children.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:59 am

So her name is pronounced like "Kayla".

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:22 am

Some information about Caila Quinn - December birthday, she has a tattoo of the Hawaiian Islands, 2013 Miss Maria Clara for the Cleveland Chapter of Knights of Rizel (found that online), over 2,000 Facebook friends - I know because I was a Facebook friend of hers when she shut down her account and disappeared, one of her college graduation presents from her parents was a Mercedes SUV (or maybe it was a BMW, I don't remember). I've seen this girl in action - she's been a princess all her life and she's all about Caila. It took a while to figure her out, but she's really good at manipulating people and situations. I am not surprised she's made it this far in the process. If she is f1 no way it will last. I don't see how she and Ben have anything of any real substance in common. IMO

Last edited by bostonugirl92 on Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:56 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:44 am

It could be they have little in common. It would not be the first time this happened. Someone has to be in the F4.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:50 am

Not sure what you mean by "of substance" but just based on her credentials, I'd say they have a few things in common. Jmo.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:54 am

I think she's adorable, smart, loves the camera and is well spoken and confident. I wouldn't be surprised if she's being edited as a fan fav and a potential Bachelorette candidate, even if they have someone else in mind as first choice. Have to let the fans debate the next lead a little bit and to me she has that potential.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:55 am

So Calia is an indulged, spoiled princess? We've never had that on the show before and definitely at least the last 5 Bettes (although not Ash) haven't been like that either laugh out loud I'd say she's going to fit in juuuuuuust fine with this gang based on this.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:11 am

relaxing wrote:I think she's adorable, smart, loves the camera and is well spoken and confident.  I wouldn't be surprised if she's being edited as a fan fav and a potential Bachelorette candidate, even if they have someone else in mind as first choice.  Have to let the fans debate the next lead a little bit and to me she has that potential.
I would love to see her as the ette over Jojo. She'll be 24.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:13 am

From the snips we have been given on C, it sounds like this would be a younger, more accomplished version of MEandI. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:19 am

Princess?  Yep, Caila join the club!  Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 3806527698
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg