SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:49 pm

I think they're just trying to silence some of the long standing (and IMO valid) opinions/chatter about the lack of diversity on the show. Not that I believe them for a second laugh out loud, but this is their way of addressing it I guess. I'll believe it when I see it.

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:34 pm

I agree completely about blue eyed, blonde JPG, and that selecting a white passing lead isn't good enough representation, but the point I was getting at is that Caila doesn't look Caucasian. She's very clearly Asian and is the most obviously Asian looking contestant the show has had in recent years, unlike blue eyed, half Indian Samantha who is extremely white passing.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:39 pm

I agree!

She just seems so young. She'll be 24 when the next Bachelorette is filmed? Would that be the youngest lead ever?

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:48 pm

eversotrue wrote:
megaa wrote:I didn't even notice the dangling legs struggle when I first viewed it. I don't think the jump plays a part in me being on the fence about Caila. Then again, I think we had twitter vids of the meetup before the Terry Fator date, and I do believe she was first to run and jump/hug Ben. I hope it's not an involuntary reflex laugh out loud What else... oh, I assume the 50 shades of crazy comment was popular, but I kinda cringed.

Since she makes if far, there's plenty of opportunity to see more of who Caila is. I just can't handle too much jolly enthusiasm, but it helps that she has a very pretty smile.
It wasn't Caila that ran up to him. It was Rachel (who is also Asian in some form.)

Actually it was Caila who ran up to him. Rachel came on the overboard

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:26 pm

eversotrue wrote:
megaa wrote:I didn't even notice the dangling legs struggle when I first viewed it. I don't think the jump plays a part in me being on the fence about Caila. Then again, I think we had twitter vids of the meetup before the Terry Fator date, and I do believe she was first to run and jump/hug Ben. I hope it's not an involuntary reflex laugh out loud What else... oh, I assume the 50 shades of crazy comment was popular, but I kinda cringed.

Since she makes if far, there's plenty of opportunity to see more of who Caila is. I just can't handle too much jolly enthusiasm, but it helps that she has a very pretty smile.

It wasn't Caila that ran up to him. It was Rachel (who is also Asian in some form.)
It was definitely Caila that ran up to Ben and jumped on him.

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Caila2
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor20/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:46 pm

sophienette wrote:
eversotrue wrote:

Actually it was Caila who ran up to him. Rachel came on the overboard
Whoops. I thought you were talking about the Vegas group date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:54 pm

I agree, I think she is too young and seems very young too. I don't like the dumping the boyfriend to go on the show either. Then the guys will be too young too.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:56 pm

I still feel good about Caila's chances for the B'ette. They really have no excuse not to pick her since she's in the F3/next lead spot.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:04 pm

IMO they did not bump her age up for nothing. Other girls had birthdays since filming yet they didn't bother doing it for them.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:08 pm

Oh another thing Caila and Ben have in common, age bump ups. laugh out loud We need a list, there are far too many instances. It just goes to show you, same script, different season.

ETA: going by memory. Help me out.

F3
Age bump ups
Hot tub date with celebrity

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:28 pm

Hot tub date is in common with Kaitlyn. As is F3.
Age bump and F3 also for Ben.

Definitely similarities for both leads for sure.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:34 pm

I think the age bump up is just for how she appears on the show in general when they put the age on the screen, not necessarily for bachelorette, jmo. Could be just a coincidence, or that they aren't that careful with the birthdays and changing ages after filming from what they applied with.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg