SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:33 am

Emily is beautiful, but she looked (looks) too old at times. All the tanning, makeup, hairspray (especially on Brad's season) made her look 10 years older than she actually was. Also, my personal opinion, I'm not really fond of brown eyed blondes.

Back to top Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:34 am

Am I the only one who thinks the very first Bette was beautiful and attractive in her season? She also has a graduate degree,right?  Is that too long ago?
I agree that most leads are next door girl cute, Ashly, Des, Kaitlyn, Jillian. I also agree beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Also lets not forget, men view beauty differently than us women. I want to hear from our male boardies which past lead is beautiful.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:41 am

bluwavz wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:JMO, but I think Jojo would be up there for most attractive lead along with Emily. It's all subjective, though. I do think that most female leads only have 2-3 guys that are actually into them, no matter how attractive there are. Emily and Andi were the only two leads where I felt like all f4 guys were genuinely into them at the time.

Meh I thought Farmer Chris and 1F were total phonies and completely faking their interest but I do agree that it's usually only 2-3 guys who are genuinely into the B'ette regardless of her attractiveness. Even if they picked an unattractive woman, I bet there would still be 2-3 guys who are interested. Mostly because of the bubble environment.

IMO the only B'ette who was both attractive and had sex appeal was Britt and she wasn't even really the B'ette. I bet that woman could've had the guys eating out of her hand. That's what I want to see and I think JoJo could have that effect on guys. I'll have to see her in action though.

That's definitely possible - I was so team Arie that I skipped most of Jef's scenes and I'm pretty sure I slept through all of Chris/Andi's scenes. I just meant more that there wasn't a guy in the F4 that was completely uninterested, like Brooks, Graham, Constantine, Wes, etc. I agree that they both had guys that either faked it or just fell in "love" because of the bubble.

I just think it's fun to talk about looks sometimes, but for me, it's all about the personality. My favorites have probably been Kaitlyn and Jillian, who I can admit, were not the most stunning, but I thought that they were laid-back and witty. Whereas I thought that the more attractive leads, like Andi, Deanna, and Emily, came off a little bratty and spoiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:42 am

sdmom wrote:Am I the only one who thinks the very first Bette was beautiful and attractive in her season? She also has a graduate degree,right?  Is that too long ago?
I agree that most leads are next door girl cute, Ashly, Des, Kaitlyn, Jillian. I also agree beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Also lets not forget, men view beauty differently than us women. I want to hear from our male boardies which past lead is beautiful.

For me personally, I would vote Meredith as the most attractive. She was natural and not the typical skinny, mini they seem to cast these days.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:47 am

Kashathediva wrote:Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  
Inner beauty is always a bonus and outshines any physical attributes, IMOAA.

I happen to agree that personality, humor and inner beauty are important too BUT I think most guys look with their eyes and go for the Hot Sexy gal 9.9 out of 10 times. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:49 am

bleuberry wrote:Solely judging on looks, I think Emily was the most beautiful too. JoJo would rank up there I think. But I love my girl next door leads too!

Agreed completely. Emily is gorgeous. Jojo would not be the "girl next door" type in terms of physical appearance but up there in appearance IMO. She's like the girl who when we were growing up was the "popular" girl with the hottest jock boyfriend and therefore were jealous. We either secretly hoped she was a total beezy or really nice and hope we would be friends with.

I like the girl next door leads too because most females would feel as if they relate to them more and therefore easier to root for. I think we feel less threatened by them for some reason laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:19 am

california90 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Solely judging on looks, I think Emily was the most beautiful too. JoJo would rank up there I think. But I love my girl next door leads too!

Agreed completely. Emily is gorgeous. Jojo would not be the "girl next door" type in terms of physical appearance but up there in appearance IMO. She's like the girl who when we were growing up was the "popular" girl with the hottest jock boyfriend and therefore were jealous. We either secretly hoped she was a total beezy or really nice and hope we would be friends with.

I like the girl next door leads too because most females would feel as if they relate to them more and therefore easier to root for. I think we feel less threatened by them for some reason laugh out loud.

Intereting point. Now who do we think is the best looking male lead? Just looks, not counting personality. In that case, I like the all American boy look, like Dr. Travis, Dr. Andy。

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:20 am

I think our current Bachelor is the best looking male lead.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:38 am

bluwavz wrote:I think our current Bachelor is the best looking male lead.
Same. I have screenshots of him from GMA on my phone.  Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 1f605

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:56 am

eversotrue wrote:
sdmom wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I can see the similarity between JoJo and Becca in the face. Both are very attractive girls, but JoJo has some sex appeal going on with the side boob in her pics. I know her being the F2 makes her chances at the lead less likely, but I wish for once they'd pick a sexy B'ette the guys would go absolutely nuts for and throw themselves at her feet.

Ben has some really pretty ladies this season though, so whomever the pick is, I'm sure the guys next B'ette season will be happy.

That's an interesting idea! Which of the past Bette y'all think is beautiful that guys just fall for?
Jojo only posted one picture since returning, right? So quiet. I dorm mind her meeting up with a certain past contestant  Embarressed!
If you're talking about Nick, I think he needs to not get involved with a THIRD possible bachelorette.

Or the other way around?
Can those who think they can be the possible B'ette stop throwing theirselves at Nick. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:11 am

bluwavz wrote:I think our current Bachelor is the best looking male lead.
Agreed! :fanningfan
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:24 am

peggy0221 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
sdmom wrote:

That's an interesting idea! Which of the past Bette y'all think is beautiful that guys just fall for?
Jojo only posted one picture since returning, right? So quiet. I dorm mind her meeting up with a certain past contestant  Embarressed!
If you're talking about Nick, I think he needs to not get involved with a THIRD possible bachelorette.

Or the other way around?
Can those who think they can be the possible B'ette stop throwing theirselves at Nick. giggling
Technically it works both ways. Ultimately, he's the one that decides to show up though. Just say "no!" Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi