SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:30 pm

He did say his dating life is "more than adequate" so...maybe he's getting help for his Bachelorette addiction. It's a rare, but dangerous affliction.

Joelle is crazy gorgeous and I'm really hoping that her personality matches her looks. She would make a great lead - definitely someone who would have the guys going nuts over her. Which is great, b/c there's nothing I love more than guys catfighting it up.

Back to top Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:35 pm

You can tell that JoJo is gorgeous even with the ugly filter she uses. That says a lot. Lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:43 pm

She's very pretty but I don't see guys going nuts over her moreso than previous leads.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:50 pm

I think JoJo is wayyy more attractive than most of the female leads the show has had, if not all. All the girls have had a "girl next door" look to them. JoJo doesn't. So that's already considered the "jackpot". 

Didn't the guys go goo goo for Emily? And maybe Britt?

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:54 pm

It's matter of one's own taste I guess. I don't think she is more attractive than Desiree or Andi. Especially not with what looks to me obvious cosmetic enhancements. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:55 pm

JMO, but I think Jojo would be up there for most attractive lead along with Emily. It's all subjective, though. I do think that most female leads only have 2-3 guys that are actually into them, no matter how attractive there are. Emily and Andi were the only two leads where I felt like all f4 guys were genuinely into them at the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:06 am

Emily is beautiful, but I don't find her stunningly gorgeous either. Andi is pretty. Desiree is cute-ish. Ali is cute-ish. Kaitlyn-looked good when professionals did her makeup/hair. Britt-beautiful, but her hippy vibe makes her less attractive to me (weird, I know.) Ashley:cute-ish. 

So for the most part, the leads have been cute-ish, as in being ordinary. Not ugly. Not beautiful. OR they've been pretty. So, more than attractive but not more than just being good looking to the point of being a stereotypical girl that has nice makeup and nice style laugh out loud. I think sex appeal plays a major role as well. Desiree, Ashley, and Ali are cute-ish, which in turn, makes them have no sex appeal. When I think of cute, I don't think of sexy. Kaitlyn and Andi, the former not being very pretty to me when undone and the latter just being pretty and nothing more, have sex appeal, for what ever reason. It's all very subjective though at the end of the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:15 am

nothatgirl wrote:JMO, but I think Jojo would be up there for most attractive lead along with Emily. It's all subjective, though. I do think that most female leads only have 2-3 guys that are actually into them, no matter how attractive there are. Emily and Andi were the only two leads where I felt like all f4 guys were genuinely into them at the time.

Meh I thought Farmer Chris and 1F were total phonies and completely faking their interest but I do agree that it's usually only 2-3 guys who are genuinely into the B'ette regardless of her attractiveness. Even if they picked an unattractive woman, I bet there would still be 2-3 guys who are interested. Mostly because of the bubble environment.

IMO the only B'ette who was both attractive and had sex appeal was Britt and she wasn't even really the B'ette. I bet that woman could've had the guys eating out of her hand. That's what I want to see and I think JoJo could have that effect on guys. I'll have to see her in action though.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:16 am

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Inner beauty is always a bonus and outshines any physical attributes, IMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:21 am

Solely judging on looks, I think Emily was the most beautiful too. JoJo would rank up there I think. But I love my girl next door leads too!

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:24 am

Emily wore too much makeup for me. I like Joelle's looks and think guys would like her. Will be interested to see her on the show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:27 am

Do we think she's gonna go by Joelle on the show? Or JoJo? Or Joelle with JoJo in quotations?

Maybe we'll find out in a matter of days, when the bios are released..?

Last edited by eversotrue on Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi