SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Al Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:00 pm

I feel like she's gonna have high demand when the season's over, she'll be well liked. I'm sure there will be a lot of people who want her to be the bachelorette, but the odds are probably against her because of F2 position. I wouldn't be surprised if tptb try really hard to get her on BIP, they'll probably give her whatever she wants for it.

Al

Back to top Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:02 pm

jen689 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
He's 38.
Oh  wow 35 year old Nick V may have a chance with Jojo since she's open to dating men who are 10+ years older than she is
LOL I think Nick moved on to Jen Saviano.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:05 pm

She'll be a favorite of all the guys on BIP this summer.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:06 pm

You think shed do BIP?

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:11 pm

^Well I think she'll be well liked by the audience, and if she's really F2, then I feel like tptb would try really hard to get her on.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:18 pm

eversotrue wrote:...I think Nick moved on to Jen Saviano.
Joelle is the only contestant Nick is following on social media from this season. Even though Nick said he'd "never" appear on BIP I think he'd agree if Jojo was part of the cast. If the financial compensation was acceptable and a couple of guys that she's interested in were on I think Jojo would agree to BIP. If some good friends from her season were on as well it would be even more of an incentive JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:20 pm

Not that social media is everything, but out of the F4 girls, JoJo has the most Twitter followers and on IG she's second behind Lauren. I'm personally hoping that if things don't work out with Caila for whatever reason, that JoJo would be next in line for the bachelorette. I couldn't deal with a full season of Amanda.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:25 pm

jen689 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:...I think Nick moved on to Jen Saviano.
Joelle is the only contestant Nick is following on social media from this season. Even though Nick said he'd "never" appear on BIP I think he'd agree if Jojo was part of the cast. If the financial compensation was acceptable and a couple of guys that she's interested in were on I think Jojo would agree to BIP. If some good friends from her season were on as well it would be even more of an incentive JMO
Idk. I don't think that nesccesarily means anything. On Afterbuzz this week, he didn't seem to mention her at all, only to add to the convo. I'm guessing because he believes she makes it far or something. But he mentioned Jennifer all on his own. But yeah, if either one of them believe people they were interested in was on/money, it seems likely that they'd go. I think a lot of the girls from this season will be on the cast. I'm thinking: Lace, Mandi, the twins, Jennifer, Leah, maybe Olivia, maybe Lauren H (if she's willing to sacrifice her teacher dignity), Jubilee, and I guess JoJo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:26 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Not that social media is everything, but out of the F4 girls, JoJo has the most Twitter followers and on IG she's second behind Lauren. I'm personally hoping that if things don't work out with Caila for whatever reason, that JoJo would be next in line for the bachelorette. I couldn't deal with a full season of Amanda.
I agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:52 pm

I still think she's going to be their #1 pick for the Bachelorette. She just seems to fit the mold really well, seems the most popular, and the whole "has her guards up, ends up falling in love and then gets heartbroken" seems like the typical Bachelor/ette-storyline. Ben and Kaitlyn both had similar storylines.

I honestly don't think that being F2 is as big of a deal breaker as RS makes it out to be, since they tried so hard to get Chantal to do it. Other than her, there really hasn't been a F2 that outshined the F3/F4. They even signed a contract with Becca to do it last year, so if she had been popular enough, she would have gotten it. All they would have to do is not announce Bachelorette on AFTR, not have F2 talk to the lead at ATFR (like Lindzi and Clare), and/or push back filming a week. None of that seems like a true obstacle to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:05 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I still think she's going to be their #1 pick for the Bachelorette. She just seems to fit the mold really well, seems the most popular,  and the whole "has her guards up, ends up falling in love and then gets heartbroken" seems like the typical Bachelor/ette-storyline. Ben and Kaitlyn both had similar storylines.

I honestly don't think that being F2 is as big of a deal breaker as RS makes it out to be, since they tried so hard to get Chantal to do it. Other than her, there really hasn't been a F2 that outshined the F3/F4.  They even signed a contract with Becca to do it last year, so if she had been popular enough, she would have gotten it. All they would have to do is not announce Bachelorette on AFTR, not have F2 talk to the lead at ATFR (like Lindzi and Clare), and/or push back filming a week. None of that seems like a true obstacle to me.
Caila is probably gonna have the same storyline though (falling in love/getting heartbroken.) They all do. I definitely think she's one of their options.. I'm just not convinced she's their first option..

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:11 pm

I still think Caila's their #1 right now but am not sure what order I'd put Jojo and Amanda. I'm interested to see the editing for all 3.

Right now I think Jojo is probably the most attractive among a bunch of good looking women because she seems to also have the sex appeal.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi