SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by megaa Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:38 pm

Jojo with LB and Jen Saviano

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 4qW6ZRO
2d
joelle_fletcherThankful I found these gems

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 WTlaeYi
14h
joelle_fletcher
These mornings never get old.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:02 pm

Sharleen Joynt's blog
And if there were any doubt that Jojo's a frontrunner, just look at Ben's body language in their one-on-one time...
Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 ?format=750w
It's all about the hands.
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor20/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:10 pm

I saw a tweet from Jake P saying

Jake Pavelka ‏@jakepavelka1 Jan 4
My very close friend @JoelleFletcher is part the @BachelorABC cast. America you are going to love her! She's Amazing! #BachelorNation I didn't know that

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:10 pm

Maddy wrote:Sharleen Joynt's blog
And if there were any doubt that Jojo's a frontrunner, just look at Ben's body language in their one-on-one time...
Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 ?format=750w
It's all about the hands.
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor20/
He's grabbing her dress straps. rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:11 pm

mizzoufan wrote:I saw a tweet from Jake P saying

Jake Pavelka ‏@jakepavelka1  Jan 4
My very close friend @JoelleFletcher is part the @BachelorABC cast. America you are going to love her! She's Amazing! #BachelorNation   I didn't know that
That has been posted in here. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:50 pm

I have a hard time believing they didn't enjoy the fantasy suite Embarressed! Not that I blame her, or him for that matter giggling
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:03 pm

^ May I ask who didn't enjoy the fantasy suite? Or do you mean in general, Ben didn't have sex with any of the 3 women?
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:12 pm

rhondam wrote:^ May I ask who didn't enjoy the fantasy suite? Or do you mean in general, Ben didn't have sex with any of the 3 women?
Nobody knows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:17 pm

brittany4400 wrote:I have a hard time believing they didn't enjoy the fantasy suite Embarressed!   Not that I blame her, or him for that matter giggling

I agree. Too much sexual chemistry there!

I definitely don't blame either of them - they're both super hot. Who has that much self-control?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:22 pm

They were VERY touchy for that only being the second time they talked (alone.) Her hands were all over his neck and chest and he kept squeezing/rubbing her arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:29 pm

Whatever happened with them, it seems like JoJo still thinks highly of Ben given some of her responses to people and her favorites on Twitter, so that's nice.

They obviously have good physical chemistry IMO, so it will be interesting to see when they actually have a good amount of time together. CH said previously in his ones to watch article that JoJo is guarded because of a past relationship, so Ben has to really get her to trust him and not be guarded. If that's the case, it looks like his F2 girls will have a similar storyline. I'm looking forward to seeing it all play out.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:33 pm

eversotrue wrote:They were VERY touchy for that only being the second time they talked (alone.) Her hands were all over his neck and chest and he kept squeezing/rubbing her arms.

They looked sweet together on the roof top. One thing that I liked was that she was surprised and was loving it that he brought her up there and at one point she cradled his face with her hands and while they were kissing he did the same to her face. They were clearly really comfortable together.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi