SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:35 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:I have a hard time believing they didn't enjoy the fantasy suite Embarressed!   Not that I blame her, or him for that matter giggling

I agree. Too much sexual chemistry there!

I definitely don't blame either of them - they're both super hot. Who has that much self-control?

Me 3! And I'm afraid to say that because I love his f1 laugh out loud.

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:35 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Whatever happened with them, it seems like JoJo still thinks highly of Ben given some of her responses to people and her favorites on Twitter, so that's nice.

They obviously have good physical chemistry IMO, so it will be interesting to see when they actually have a good amount of time together. CH said previously in his ones to watch article that JoJo is guarded because of a past relationship, so Ben has to really get her to trust him and not be guarded. If that's the case, it looks like his F2 girls will have a similar storyline. I'm looking forward to seeing it all play out.
I noticed the same.

Yeah, it should definitely be interesting. But the fact that she was already throwing out "I'm blown away by Ben" and "I have 100% developed feelings for Ben" and whatever else she was saying in those live ITMS, it didn't take her too long to start saying the mushy stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:37 pm

Is the ex that caused her to be guarded the same ex who watched her dog while she was away filming?

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:41 pm

^ Judging by the season preview, it looks like JoJo and Ben talk about her being hurt by a past relationship on their first 1-on-1. Ben says something along the lines of "the only real way to get over heartbreak is to fall in love again" and I'm almost positive he's saying that to JoJo.

We've definitely seen her say some mushy stuff, but I'm guessing we'll see her be more guarded as things get more serious for her because she's scared to get hurt, but who knows.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:41 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:They were VERY touchy for that only being the second time they talked (alone.) Her hands were all over his neck and chest and he kept squeezing/rubbing her arms.

They looked sweet together on the roof top. One thing that I liked was that she was surprised and was loving it that he brought her up there and at one point she cradled his face with her hands and while they were kissing he did the same to her face. They were clearly really comfortable together.
Definitely. It seemed like they were up there for a while too because he had his jacket on AND off while they were kissing. I thought it was cute how she was holding on to his jacket and he put his arms out for her and he picked her up and spun her around a little, and if you blocked out the music, you could hear her giggling. giggling But yeah, they were super comfortable together. Smiling, kissing, touching, laughing. Too bad we didn't hear any of their conversation though (where she mentioned taking the time to get to know her.) hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:43 pm

Al wrote:Is the ex that caused her to be guarded the same ex who watched her dog while she was away filming?
Yes. And from looking at their instagrams, it seems they dated for two years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:43 pm

Al wrote:Is the ex that caused her to be guarded the same ex who watched her dog while she was away filming?

Yes, I believe so. Judging by their instagram's, it looks like they broke up over a year ago now. It looks like they run in the same friend circle though, so I'm guessing they remained on good terms. According to RS, he watched her dog, but they're definitely broken up.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:47 pm

Ash2214 wrote:

Yes, I believe so. Judging by their instagram's, it looks like they broke up over a year ago now. It looks like they run in the same friend circle though, so I'm guessing they remained on good terms. According to RS, he watched her dog, but they're definitely broken up.
I didn't mean for my post to sound so shady Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 3806527698 But I was going to say that it's a good trait to be able to be friends with your ex, takes a lot of maturity. Her still thinking highly of Ben is another example.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:48 pm

Al wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

I didn't mean for my post to sound so shady Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 3806527698 But I was going to say that it's a good trait to be able to be friends with your ex, takes a lot of maturity. Her still thinking highly of Ben is another example.

It didn't sound shady at all Smiley but I agree, she definitely seems mature for her age. I think I read somewhere that her ex was much older than her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:49 pm

Ash2214 wrote:

The last photo he posted of her was 51 weeks ago and the last photo she posted of him was 53 weeks ago. But she tagged him in a video of her (their?) dog 34 weeks ago. So they broke up sometime in early 2015.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:50 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Al wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

It didn't sound shady at all Smiley but I agree, she definitely seems mature for her age. I think I read somewhere that her ex was much older than her.
He's 38.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:58 pm

eversotrue wrote:
He's 38.
Oh  wow 35 year old Nick V may have a chance with Jojo since she's open to dating men who are 10+ years older than she is

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi