SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:11 am

That Tully sounds bitchy!
And I wonder which good human being would say so on their own SM, that is not bitchy, and also desperate seeking for attention. no

The more she talks about Richie, the more I think she just wants people to think she has him, which is not in reality, IMO.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:16 am

I think that Richie being slated for next Bachelor lead would make a lot of women desperate to try get him before filming starts in February. It happened with Ben H. Tully reminds me of Tenley a bit in how desperate she wants to appear except that Tully wasn't on BIP so it is just focus on Richie. And Richie is so sweet too he would be kind to anyone and honestly, what girl wouldn't be desperate to try to seem like they are "with" Richie. It's early days yet though so will see come next year.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:43 am

AAL, as you mentioned, filming will not be started until Feb, what if my our Richie meets someone before that? I'm struggling, do I want him to find love asap, or do I want him to be TB. Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:51 am

peggy0221 wrote:AAL, as you mentioned, filming will not be started until Feb, what if my our Richie meets someone before that? I'm struggling, do I want him to find love asap, or do I want him to be TB. Praying
We want him to find love as TB giggling

Honestly though, Richie strikes me as the kind of guy who will be authentic and if he finds "the one" before filming starts he will be the type of person to turn down a gig. :Nod:

Just my opinion but it is what makes me like him so much... more than another other potential Bachelor guy... in that I truly believe he will only choose to be the lead if he feels that he can find a girlfriend that way and hasn't done so before then. It's always been Richie's gig for the taking and pretty much it will be up to him if he wants it come end of February/March. And dating someone is not the same as being in a relationship... people can hang out, date, etc. It would actually look odd if he was not with any girl for the next 3+ months. Plus, it's holiday season coming up so I won't be surprised if he tries to date here and there but again, he has said he is picky about the person he wants to spend his life with so unless he truly thinks this girl is the one, I doubt he will be with her after the holidays/next year.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:03 am

Richie snapchat is of him at airport with snap captioned saying goodbye to Melbourne.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:31 am

heres some footage of big brother. I didn't watch the show but liked the idea of love conquering all so tuned in for these little bits. The first bit of this video is after Tully was evicted. She was sent in for one minute or so but all the remaining contestants had to freeze. At the point of her initial eviction she still had a partner, whom promptly dumped her once she was out. The second part is on Drews eviction night. Their relationship didn't last long, and credit to Tully, we don't really know her from the few weeks she was on BB. What we can see is how she conducts herself now. She's a girl that goes after what she wants that's for sure but she sends mixed messages and I don't know if she is a match for Richie in the long term, in the short term, very short term I could see how it would be fun. I still want Richie as the next Bach.

https://youtu.be/lWdYmfMRJGU
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:33 am

The production team should be thrilled about this turn of events! This is how I see it playing out... Richie stays single and is made next Bachelor. Tully is then approached and brought in as an early intruder. Pandemoniunium ensues amongst the girl as she has a pre existing "relationship" with Richie and she is pretend famous. She will give the editors plenty of negativity to work with as if I recall correctly she got quite a bad edit on BB. Much drama, much high ratings!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:36 am

I think it is just a storm in a teacup. He lives in Perth. She lives Melb? Plus, he's flying back now and in Perth there's no real paparazzi so it's a good place for him to be and he's really lucky he doesn't live in Sydney or Melb otherwise he would be stalked by the paps 24/7.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:09 am

I feel that Richie associating himself with Tully is a negative thing.

Couldn't stand the girl during Big Brother and I am sure that I am not alone in my dislike of her.

She is loving all the attention, despite her protests on social media!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:25 am

It's a negative thing for Tully, it's been a positive thing for Richie. Most comments are how he deserves so much better, is too nice for her, needs to wait and rather be the next Bach, etc. If anything, it is only making more women focus on how he deserves better.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:40 am

AllAboutLove wrote:It's a negative thing for Tully, it's been a positive thing for Richie. Most comments are how he deserves so much better, is too nice for her, needs to wait and rather be the next Bach, etc. If anything, it is only making more women focus on how he deserves better.

He does deserve much better. He is a nice guy and I can see him being friendly with everyone.

Just the thought of them together makes me cringe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:59 am

Ugh God, please not Tully. I remember #Cheatinggate like it was yesterday. Could not stand her on BB and she seems like she's still insufferable now, trying to leech off fame from other people. First Nev from Catfish, now Richie. God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
happygolucky
MissB
atem
computerms
ElonM