SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:22 pm

DM reporting on the potentially new Bachelorette. I am thinking she is definitely it and at 29 is a great age to be Bette. I hope she is really nice and there are some great guys for season 2!

Is this the next Bachelorette? TV presenter and former trapeze artist Georgia LOVE tipped to follow in Sam Frost's footsteps as next reality star looking for romance

With The Bachelor Australia's filming having recently wrapped up, fans are now looking forward to finding out who the next Bachelorette star is.

And according to new reports, television presenter and former trapeze artist Georgia Love may be the lucky lady following in Sam Frost's footsteps for the second Australian season of the popular series.

New Idea magazine reports the 29-year-old, who has recently been presenting for Tasmania's WIN News, was chosen to star in the Channel Ten reality show after a 'rigorous casting process'.

The brunette beauty, who has previously worked as a dance teacher and trapeze artist, is ready to find love according to some of her close pals, but has struggled so far due to the travelling involved with her journalism career.

One friend told New Idea magazine: 'Georgia's been unlucky in love, but she's a hopeless romantic'.

Meanwhile another source told the publication that producers were keen to cast a fresh face on the show this year, instead of a previous Bachelor contestant like Louise Pillidge, or Lana Jeavons-Fellows, who finished second in Sam Wood's season, though recently revealed she has found a new man.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 3577E95300000578-3649623-Television_career_After_spending_two_years_there_she_moved_to_th-m-33_1466379562639
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 3577EAC100000578-3649623-image-a-47_1466380063489
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 13237643_10156861124935720_3395821780892914805_n
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 3577E96700000578-3649623-Bridesmaid_duties_Georgia_shared_this_photo_of_herself_last_year-m-43_1466379733413

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3649623/News-presenter-trapeze-artist-Georgia-Love-tipped-Bachelorette.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:26 pm

I am thinking Georgia is definitely the new Bette. She has now locked down her SM (it was all public until just now) so I think the Daily Mail article with her pics is likely why she did it and since she is likely the new Bette she is on lockdown.

I think filming may start at a later date if not this week since it is already delayed as it was supposed to start early June and I suspect that the producers will have to make other arrangements for some dates/events/locations if they were booked in advance and filming not yet started?

I think we will know when filming starts based on Osher and when he shaves. Osher is currently sporting lots of scruff so when he is clean shaven I think it will be the sign they have started filming and we can keep a timeline then just in case.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:31 pm

Here are some videos of Georgia to get an idea of her in motion. I suspect if Channel 10/WB chose Georgia for the Bette that her experience being in front of the camera likely played a role?

Georgia this past week (June 16) reporting news for Win News, Tasmania (there's also a video from June 17, seems like she was wearing hair extensions in it)

https://www.facebook.com/WINNewsTasmania/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:15 am

Well done guys, glad they are going with a mature Bette, I am down with this and I hope they cast great guys for her yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:22 am

I am really liking it too @mercieme yes

I think that Aussies are doing the right thing by going with who they choose and feel is the right person, regardless of whether it is a past contestant or fresh face.

This allows them to not get boxed in like the US show so if there is a great contestant (like Richie) they can cast that person as lead and if there isn't a contestant they want for lead then they can go with someone new.

It also helps to eliminate those who go on the show just to become the new lead (so no guarantee for contestants that going on the show will land them the lead gig) by going with a fresh face whenever they choose and if someone who wasn't a previous contestant is a better choice.

It's very smart, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:30 am

@Allaboutlove, you are so right girl....the AU series are the best hands down, the US series are just a downer with the the way they have become so scripted, takes away from the realness which is what we get from the AU and NZ series IMO.

Great job on the sleuthing you have done for Richie's season by the way, I think he is going to be super yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:42 am

@mercieme I have to hand it to the AU show, they've done a great job doing things their way and I kind of love the idea that they won't be on the path of recycling contestants as leads but choosing who they think will make the better lead. I think the US show has gotten to the point where most people go on it hoping to be the next lead or go on BIP rather than even be F1 anymore so the AU show doing it this way keeps it fresh and keeps the contestants on their toes. That there is no such thing as a shoe-in for next lead just because a contestant is in the F4/past contestant is very smart on their part.

I think that as of the past year when it comes to leads, TPTB in Australia look at past contestants and new/unknown people and compares them and if someone new is better for the lead gig then they go with someone new (as they seem to be doing with Georgia as Bette AU S2) and if the past contestant is better for the lead gig than the new/unknown options they will go with a past contestant (as they did with Richie). I can see them doing this for future seasons as well and scouting for new leads and then comparing them to past contestants to see which is a better choice.

I too am hoping for a great season for Richie with some great girls and some great guys for Bette AU S2  Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:00 pm

I have been very out of touch! Can you guys remind me when each international shows are slated to start filming then air, and known leads? TIIA! Praying blowkiss

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:15 pm

It's official! Georgia Love is the Bette AU S2!

The Bachelorette Australia 8 mins ago

We’re thrilled to introduce Australia’s new Bachelorette, 27-year-old Georgia Love from Victoria.

Having put her career as a journalist first for her whole life, Georgia is now ready to prioritise love. Coming soon to Channel Ten.
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 Image10
https://m.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU#!/BacheloretteAU
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:22 pm

sophienette wrote:I have been very out of touch! Can you guys remind me when each international shows are slated to start filming then air, and known leads? TIIA! Praying blowkiss

Bach AU S4
- Richie Strahan
- finished filming
- slated to air end of July

Bette Canada S1
- Jasmine Lorimer
- finished filming
- slated to air this fall

Bette AU S2
- Georgia Love
- yet to start filming
- slated to air this fall/TBD
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:59 pm

She is a natural beauty! And we will get men over 30. Excited about this season. I like ette seasons where the girls are pretty and not sexy, I think you get fun personalities!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
sophienette wrote:I have been very out of touch! Can you guys remind me when each international shows are slated to start filming then air, and known leads? TIIA! Praying blowkiss

Bach AU S4
- Richie Strahan
- finished filming
- slated to air end of July

Bette Canada S1
- Jasmine Lorimer
- finished filming
- slated to air this fall

Bette AU S2
- Georgia Love
- yet to start filming
- slated to air this fall/TBD

thank you AAL! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+15
LoveDovez
jalena1992
ElonM
california90
robinvi