SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:24 am

No problem @sophienette  bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:31 am

Video of the new Bette, Georgia Love.

Anyone else think she comes across a bit rehearsed/reading lines?... she has almost a pageant-like way of talking (perma-smile)? It may be her news reporter/anchor mannerisms question

The Bachelorette Australia · 15 mins  
Georgia is ready to embark on her adventure to find true love. Hear what our new Bachelorette is looking for in a man...

https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/?fref=ts
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:43 am

Official statement on Bette S2 by Channel Ten on the show's official website.

AllAboutLove wrote:Meet 27-year-old Victorian journalist Georgia Love, Australia’s new Bachelorette
The Bachelorette Australia Season 2

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 The_Bachelorette_S2_Love_900x506

There has been much speculation around the identity of Australia’s next Bachelorette and, at last, she can be revealed.

In a nationwide search, Georgia’s impressive accomplishments and warm personality made her the clear choice.

Georgia’s career as a journalist has taken her across the country and given her many amazing experiences, but has also taken her focus off the search for love. Starting her career in regional Victoria, Georgia worked in news in Launceston and Melbourne before becoming a nightly news presenter in Hobart.

Georgia describes herself as your girl next door but far from average. She is now at the stage where she wants to put herself first and find that special person with whom to share her life.

“My whole life, I have put my job and career first but have always felt something has been missing. I’m now at a point where I’m happy with where I am at in my career and I’m ready to prioritise love,” Georgia says.

The fun-loving Melbourne native believes it’s important to be able to laugh with the one you love and is looking for someone who knows what he wants in life and has the passion to achieve it.

“I want to find that one special person to share my life and all its ups and downs with. Going into this experience knowing I could walk away with the man of my dreams excites me so much, I can’t wait for this incredible new chapter,” she said.

Join Georgia as she searches for true love among some of the country’s most eligible Bachelors on the new season of The Bachelorette Australia.

The Bachelorette Australia Season Two is coming soon to TEN
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor

Georgia is ready to embark on her adventure to find true love. Hear what our new Bachelorette is looking for in a man...

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Video of the new Bette, Georgia Love.

Anyone else think she comes across a bit rehearsed/reading lines?... she has almost a pageant-like way of talking (perma-smile)? It may be her news reporter/anchor mannerisms question

Hope she doesn't come across like this in the actual show! She seems 'fake' in this clip, and her exaggerated way of speaking is annoying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:16 am

First impression of her - not good.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:05 pm

Yeah she does kind of come off s fake. This doesn't help either:
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/an-exboyfriend-of-the-bachelorette-georgia-love-claims-they-had-a-troubled-relationship/news-story/1011d5cc4d930329b6a20618711b9b92

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:40 pm

Seems like they have chosen someone opposite in personality on the naturalness to Richie or Sam F

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:39 pm

Filming must have started this week since Osher has shaved.

Will need to keep an eye out for filming schedule and if they are going to film as long as they did for Richie's season or same as Sam's (IIRC, TPTB stated they would film longer than Sam's season, specifically if they have more than 14 guys like Sam did so allowing for a longer filming schedule).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:58 am

@in_denial, @SpoilMeAgain, @ThankMeLater, and @AEF: I agree... she seems the opposite of Richie and Sam F.. I am wondering if that is intentional on the show's part? Not sure why they would do that though since both Sam and Richie are beloved and much more natural acting. She definitely seems much more rehearsed than Sam or Richie.

It doesn't help that there are some not so great stories about her going around...
- that she has cheated on her boyfriends in the past
- that she dumped her recent boyfriend to be the Bette
- that she was gunning to be the Bette and a superfan of the show (has pics of her with the past Bachelor and was posting on her FB about hoping to go on the show and being in multiple FB fan groups discussing how much she wanted to be on the show).

From what I have sleuthed, it seems like she definitely wanted to be the Bette. Hopefully she isn't like how Blake was - someone who could fool the producers and charm them but not be genuine in the end? hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:39 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Filming must have started this week since Osher has shaved.  

Will need to keep an eye out for filming schedule and if they are going to film as long as they did for Richie's season or same as Sam's (IIRC, TPTB stated they would film longer than Sam's season, specifically if they have more than 14 guys like Sam did so allowing for a longer filming schedule).

This article dated June 21 says filming began today
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/sam-frost-weighs-in-on-the-new-bachelorette-georgia-love/news-story/3ba487b14bdc22699ddff37dca52ddbf

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:59 am

June 21 for filming beginning sounds about right.
- Osher shaved around the time Georgia was announced (he also has a different style haircut).
- Georgia went on SM lockdown and has not been active since she was announced.

So it looks like they are a few weeks into filming? I guess once the number of contestants is known we can figure out a timeline and compare to S1 (if same amount of guys) or if more guys than last season a longer filming schedule is likely (so may air later than last year).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:15 am

There's a bunch of pics here of her on a SD. The guy she's with is cute!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+15
LoveDovez
jalena1992
ElonM
california90
robinvi