SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:34 pm

It appears the stars are lining up in his favour, and ours too!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:17 pm

Can March hurry up already [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:26 pm

Bringing over to this thread in OK Magazine and Woman's Day this week articles about Bachelor and Richie. :cutesmile!:

From Woman's Day Nov 2nd issue [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From OK Magazine Nov 2nd issue okmagazine.com.au

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:20 am

This is all getting a bit much. scratch [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:25 am

What??!??!?!?!?!?!??!
Just to make sure I didn't have some problem in reading, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], did Michael just posted that???

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:26 am

It appears so.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:37 am

I don't know if he's promoting himself, or making fun of himself.
IMO, it's just too desperate no matter what that is.  Suspect  no no

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:46 am

Michael just wants the fame, imo and that post by him (how embarrassing affraid ) only proves this.
What I posted weeks/months ago Michael is only confirming with his own actions.  no no

Look at the source for that article. It is not legit at all.
The article is not even from any of the official news/magazines.
It is just a mashup of things he said in his popsugar interview.

The Project, OK Magazine, TV Week, etc have made it very clear it is Richie (look at posts in thread)  :yes:
All of these are the officially tied links to the show, especially The Project.

Michael is sooo desperate it is unbelievable!  no no
I guess I will sound like a broken record for a while now... Michael has only ever wanted to be the Bachelor and will do whatever he can to be it.
From what I know and have known, it wasn't and won't happen.

I can pretty much guarantee that this will be a way to try sell stories for the next few weeks/month.
From what I know, if Richie turns down the gig, Michael still won't get the spot.
They will go with someone new rather than Michael from what I have heard if Richie turns it down.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:07 am

AAL, but TOG never posted this kind of stuff by himself, it was fans/media wishful thinking/speculation about him being the next TB.

By making it sounds like mocking himself, maybe Michael thought this is humorous? This is not, M, this is just embarassing. stupid

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:27 am

What I meant was that the media will make it seem like it is undecided when it already is decided (like what happened with Ben H and TOG).

What Michael is doing is so embarrassing. no no
And all Michael is doing is proving that he is as desperate for fame as I have been told weeks ago! stupid

Bottom line: When someone is that desperate so as to post about himself wanting to be the bachelor it only shows they are NOT the pick.  :Nod:

SOOO embarrassing!!!  
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:37 am

I really didn't know what to think when I saw it. I had to double check it. I thought he was focussing on wishes?!?!? Do we have a face palm person?... duh
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:46 am

Sundy wrote:I really didn't know what to think when I saw it. I had to double check it. I thought he was focussing on wishes?!?!?  Do we have a face palm person?... duh
I am not surprised by his behavior at all. He probably hired a pr person or something to focus on wishes. It's all desperate and fake, imo, and exactly what I posted so long ago and what I was told.

I really don't want to even give him more of my time or energy. He's really not worth it, imo. no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+54
cb3
fabgirl
Da Funk
DTaylor91
ThankMeLater
Amarylla
solaroo
casjacknick
djogbenyuie
spangler
Joy15