SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sammy24 Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:06 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] good to know for the future.

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:10 pm

welcomeback [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Great post! (I had a giggle about Mr Flakey - great name giggling ) I also like Faith and hope she goes far bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:43 pm

Oh gawd, I shivered from what you're saying [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] because it gives Rachael a chance at F1. She's not so endearing right now and I don't think I'm willing to think further about it. Might as well be Kiera.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:14 pm

You are right [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I suppose because the sleuthing started from the night Michael opened his big mouth it seems like foreverrrrr
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:27 am

Hi, I'm also an Olena fan. Did anyone notice on her single date that her hair was definitely a different colour (blonde)when she talked off set?? Could she have maybe filmed it after the show finished? Both segments had her hair blonde. Does this happen? IMO from what I have seen through social media I think Faith and Nikki are similar personalities to Richie's sister Allana? As for Alex I will be extremely disappointed if she is F1. I also remember hearing Richie say he was not needing someone with the same interested but someone where they could blend and grow - not those a words obviously but the meaning? Someone else may know better than me?? All my option. So glad for this forum where you can get assistance to sort out thoughts.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Welcome guys! Good to have you on board! handwave cheerleader

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think those segments are a part of her intro video. They just cut it out and put it where they needed it.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:51 pm

Did anyone comprise a list of possible clues for F1 out of the F6? 

Intro videos out of limo greeting, Ep.1 chat with Richie, single dates (type of date and theme) chemistry or lack of, group dates, CP chats, etc.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:39 pm

Hello all! It's been a while between posts - have been loving catching up on all your sleuthing - thanks for sharing everything so far Smiley

I've scoured through as much as my brain can handle from all the threads, but I can't find where you discovered that Megan leaves. Is someone able to point me to the right thread where that was uncovered? Megan is my top fave so far, so sad to hear that this has been discovered.
I don't think Alex will be F1 - too much air time too early on in the season.

Look forward to all the unfolding - in the previous Bach and B'ette seasons some of you were incredible with your sleuthing and had it picked from so early on! Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 1710264613

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:44 pm

welcomeback ideas_ideas ! Nice to see you!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:09 pm

welcomeback [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

Regarding, Megan, it was sleuthed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] while filming was still going on that she had been eliminated as she was active on her SM.

There's also s/caps of her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that have been sleuthed for her possible elimination.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:18 am

Wasn't casting saying filming could be up to 12 weeks? With the number of girls and intruders could we be headed for a long season? More than 16 episode?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:18 am

Thank you for the warm welcome back [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Praying bestbud!

AllAboutLove - thanks very much for the link to the sleuthing on Megan's departure.
I agree that the hug with Ritchie when she's in that beautiful lace white dress, outside at night, does look like a very possible goodbye hug in that preview clip.
So far IMO Megan has come across as really down-to-earth, with strong values and a really good nature, so I'll be sad to see her go if she does!

Looking forward to this week's eps yes

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+54
cb3
fabgirl
Da Funk
DTaylor91
ThankMeLater
Amarylla
solaroo
casjacknick
djogbenyuie
spangler
Joy15