SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:23 am

Olena is so much younger than Richie, compared to Nikki, Megan, Faith, Alex and others

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:13 am

Olena, IMO her maturity is well beyond her years. She has travelled extensively, has experienced hardship, is establishing her own business which appears to be Australia wide with the view to go OS, has core set of values and knows what she wants and families heritage is where women are usually married at her age. I may be bias as I am hopeful she is F1. Alex is only a year older..maybe less and IMO Richie would need to do a massive back flip regarding not wanting child before travel, living together etc. Nikki has only ever had one boyfriend and question why her and Richie have not met previously given both in Perth Social/racing scene. Faith is fabulous but IMO friend zoned. Just my thoughts and probably way off the mark. ta

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:39 pm

Welcomeparty! Just Looking
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:45 am

Loulou wrote:Olena, IMO her maturity is well beyond her years. She has  travelled extensively, has experienced hardship, is establishing her own business which appears to be Australia wide with the view to go OS, has core set of values and knows what she wants and families heritage is where women are usually married at her age.  I may be bias as I am hopeful she is F1. Alex is only a year older..maybe less and IMO Richie would need to do a massive back flip regarding not wanting child before travel, living together etc.  Nikki has only ever had one boyfriend and question why her and Richie have not met previously given both in Perth Social/racing scene.  Faith is fabulous but IMO friend zoned.  Just my thoughts and probably way off the mark. ta

I have to agree with you about her maturity, I think she is coming across as more mature than most of the other women on there. I think the fact she travelled, worked and lived overseas plus immigrating to Australia at a young age would make you grow up quite quickly. Im not 100% sure about any of them at this stage in terms of f1. My gut is saying Alex even though everyone is saying Nikki but I want it to be Olena. I do apologise to the Nikki fans but I'm not feeling the chemistry just yet, not sure if it changes and the jury is still out for me about Alex, if the edit doesn't get better in terms of her being involved in drama, i don't think she is F1. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Back to top Go down

Post by ap21 Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:09 am

I'm loving the chemistry between Alex and Richie... honestly can't see any chemistry with any other girls so far, perhaps we're not meant to but based on what I've seen so far I can only see chemistry with Alex, still plenty more to come though. Not sure why people can't warm to her though she seems like such a sweet person, sure she's a bit emotional and not quite self assured, don't see how she's unlikeable though sad

ap21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:33 am

ap21 wrote:I'm loving the chemistry between Alex and Richie... honestly can't see any chemistry with any other girls so far, perhaps we're not meant to but based on what I've seen so far I can only see chemistry with Alex, still plenty more to come though. Not sure why people can't warm to her though she seems like such a sweet person, sure she's a bit emotional and not quite self assured, don't see how she's unlikeable though sad

I kind of have to agree with you, they seem to have a lot of chemistry together and he seems positively smitten with her when he looks at her which is why I'm still on the fence about her not being F1. But I did place a theory in F1-F6 discussion thread about why she may be getting the edit she is at the moment so take a look it may answer some questions for you. I personally don't see a lot of chemistry withRichie/ Nikki, but will see in Ep 5 as they show them together on another date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:56 am

I think the Ep 5 preview shows Richie being quite sweet with Nikki. I also think because he's such a lovely genuine guy, he comes across as very caring. JMO of course!

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:07 am

Just Looking wrote:I think the Ep 5 preview shows Richie being quite sweet with Nikki.  I also think because he's such a lovely genuine guy, he comes across as very caring.  JMO of course!

Yes! Did you see that he was playing with her hair which is quite intimate and personal. There's obviously a lot more going on between them than we have seen if he's comfortable enough to do that.

Do you think that he's taken her away for some alone time after the group date bc those are definitely not cocktail party clothes.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:17 am

ap21 wrote:I'm loving the chemistry between Alex and Richie... honestly can't see any chemistry with any other girls so far, perhaps we're not meant to but based on what I've seen so far I can only see chemistry with Alex, still plenty more to come though. Not sure why people can't warm to her though she seems like such a sweet person, sure she's a bit emotional and not quite self assured, don't see how she's unlikeable though sad

I see chemistry with Alex, Nikki, Faith and Olena. Which is making it very difficult for me to pick F1!

I actually think it could be any of the sleuthed F6 at this stage as TPTB are making it very hard for us to sleuth for clues in conversation and body language because they are not showing us any of their alone time with Richie at the CPs and are instead focusing on the drama. Com'n guys... Throw us some crumbs!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:43 am

starwelcome [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevening Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:40 am

Hi everyone, it was really awesome that I stumbled upon this forum and discovered (to my excitement) that a lot of my own personal sleuthing on the screencaps and previews of this season were correct.

I've got to agree that I think Richie's chemistry with Alex, Nikki, Faith and Olena are all quite strong and on par (at least to me) at the moment, so it's quite hard to pick the F1. He does seem very taken with Nikki and Olena so far though.

Sevening

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:47 am

Hap21 wrote:I'm loving the chemistry between Alex and Richie... honestly can't see any chemistry with any other girls so far, perhaps we're not meant to but based on what I've seen so far I can only see chemistry with Alex, still plenty more to come though. Not sure why people can't warm to her though she seems like such a sweet person, sure she's a bit emotional and not quite self assured, don't see how she's unlikeable though sad

Read my thoughts exactly! The chemistry between akex and Richie is unbelievably strong! Something huge must happen for her not to be F1!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+54
cb3
fabgirl
Da Funk
DTaylor91
ThankMeLater
Amarylla
solaroo
casjacknick
djogbenyuie
spangler
Joy15