SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:23 am

Quane wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think the edit of what is being shown (CPs and ITMs and drama) is different but I think the edit of who Richie is chasing is similar to past seasons, especially S3, imo.

If Nikki ends up F1, then I would say that the edit is one of the most obvious ever for AU (other than Sam/Sasha) as IMO, the formula for F1 edit seems to be with Nikki since, despite very few CP chats shown, Richie is always shown taking Nikki away for chats at CP. The girls are shown (first episodes and last episode) saying "winner" in relation to Nikki and how she is treated differently by Richie than the rest of the girls so much so that the girls said there's Richie and Nikki and then Richie and the other girls (so they saw her in a league of her own) and is seen as confident, imo.

If Nikki is not F1 then I will think the edit is very strange but at the moment, since the the first episode (even the promos before the season when Richie said "Find the one to spend my life with" and Nikki was immediately shown) I think the edit is making it obvious Nikki is potential F1 - which Sasha in his blogs has said they are making it very obvious [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Add in Nikki's SM activity in comparison to the others ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I were sleuthing the SM before the season started) and only Nikki was locked down completely yet her sister started following Richie on IG and liking posts of him and Nikki together, which, going by other seasons, Snez and Sasha's siblings did the same thing. It could be happening with other contestants but based on the edit as well, it seems like a possible piece to the puzzle. Could be completely wrong though so will keep sleuthing

AAL, I totally agree with you that Richie's season is all about finding love, finding the one he can spend his life with. It's similar to Sam F's season where Sasha is so obvious from the start. I am with you that F1 is Nikki.  It's just sad that Olena has to have her first heartbreak telecast over National TV. On SM, many were saying that they will never respect Richie if he asked Olena to open up just to dump her. But we can't blame Richie as Sam F did not want to hurt him too but the requirement of the show that forced her and now him to do the same. At least he would know how Sam F felt that time. I think it's a safe choice too looking at the similar lifestyle he shares with Nikki. She likes the glamour life, she is the face for WA race or something. I am sure both will be the face of WA charity and fashion show once when the show ends.

i am with you two. As per edit...I don't see anyone else being the F1 rather than Nikki. Agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...the edit is obvious...hence why ive said RIKKI edit reminds me a lot of Art-Matty regarding the connection and storyline and a lil bit of Sam-Snez in term of musical background, end the tidbits. Dare i say 70:30.

I really enjoy this season and glad that i joined in despite had to binge-watched 7 episodes in 1 day... giggling . The main reason is because i see another love story before my eye between RIKKI." IT" is there. and it was formed from the get go. (aahhh reminds me of Art-Matty first meeting with the adorable moment imitating each other's gesture ..placing one hand on the heart...too dang cute!... giggling ).I personally believe Richie has feelin the" IT" after their first date on epis 2. But that's just me. Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 2498057887

Still curious as to why they gave Nikki the obvious F1 edit, similar to Matilda in the NZ. I'd like to think it was bc TPTB AU regard Richie as a' sincere/genuine' (his called- 'BRAND', IMO) Bachelor and they 'believed' in their wuv story. giggling . More over, perhaps TPTB AU saw first hand how Art season was a success in term of both rating and the successful wuv story (so far) . Maybe... Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 1710264613

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:30 am

hi  and welcome mrsT

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree, that answer seems like he would be willing to give a smoker  a chance, if she was the right one, even if before he thought that that would be a dealbreaker for him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... are you referring to the moment when Olena touches Richie's face (thumb near his mouth, cheek, chin) and he takes her hand and kinda squeeze it and sorta holds it a bit between them while they kiss?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:40 am

Yes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] do we have a SCap for that?
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:44 am

mercieme wrote:
notarose wrote:Does anyone else see similarities in the storyboard to farmer Chris' season?  
Alex as the hot pursuer, very open with emotions and wants (like Whitney - all in, fun, lots of potential for a certain vision of the future, a more surer choice in that she will likely say she loves him etc)
Olena more mysterious, slowing the pace, never been in love (like Becca - is she a dream girl he's in love with the idea of or does he really see her? Will she open up in time?)

Not saying the ending will be the same; just think some things are the similar in how character is edited

happygolucky wrote:notarose ... I see the similarities, but mostly in Nikki's pursuit of Richie, like Whitney with CS, seeing the lead as a perfect match and being ready to give herself completely to him, no questions asked ... and in CS/Richie's attraction for another girl, who has a problem letting her emotions prevail (edit wise).
I also get such a "deja vu" with Jojo's F2s ... F2 who spoke about being all in, who would love and respect her, cherish and nurture the relationship, who was expressing all the positive things about their connection, even with that line "if she feels half as much as I'm feeling, that's it" ... and with F1 being positive, but not giving the lead enough of answers and declarations of love, always leaving the lead wanting more and baiting him to express his feelings ... which conveniently always came right on time. What an edit!

IA with Richie's edit being similar with Chris Soules season but as HGL stated, I see Nikki as the "no complication" girl & Olena as the one who Richie is chasing so far IMHO. For Chris Soules, part of his story arc was the role of his family in his final choice IMO. For Richie's season, I am keenly awaiting the role his family will play, that is are they going to nudge him towards one of the WA girls (Nikki or Rachel) or are they going to let him follow his heart (whoever that is).

Someone had posted on one of the threads that the company producing Richie's season is the same as the one that produces the US series so maybe why we are seeing the similarity to Chris Soules's season....really keen to see if it really plots out that way especially after the MTP....all jmo.

great minds think alike. Praying Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 2498057887

I have said it numerous times now giggling . The F1-Nikki edit reminds me of Matty (and a lil Snez)...while Olena-The F2 edit resembled Becca. I for one still believe if Becca was not a virgin, there was a big chance the Ette gig was her's, instead of Kaitlyn. I firmly believe the next Ette will be Olena's to loose. JMO. Of course there are 2 love stories (3 if we include Alex laugh out loud ) going on..hence we may see the end result very differently. Good for me since i enjoy both RIKKI and ROLENA storylines, eventhough i have sold out on the idea of Nikki is the F1 eversince episode 2. Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 2498057887

what i love about NZ and AU franchise (so far) is the editors are not as :uptonogood as the US one. I could predict the F1 on Tim, Art, Sam F, Sam W and Sam F just by going with the edit. IMO The TPTB AU and NZ are more 'human' laugh out loud that they don't bother to ruin the F1's "TV image" and the lead-F1 storyline by giving them a "wicked" edit as we've seen often on the US shows. They sometimes even went further by 'highlighting' the connection, building relationship, team work in overcoming the obstacles and the romance in the lead-F1s storyline as we could see on Art, Sam F and Sam W's experience as recent examples yes . Hopefully they will stick to this path. Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:48 am

I actually find it very "obvious" with Olena too. She arrived last (with the music and sequence that demands attention) ... and usually 1st and last contestants from the limo can be "the one to look" ... Snez was 1st last Bach season, so why not switching up to the last?

Also Richie is gushing about Olena all the time when with her (in his ITMs) ... how gorgeous she is ... and even in his "she is a girl who goes slow and steady" speech is giving her a compliment and not expressing a frustration -IMO ... but everything is overlooked because that's all he says about her.
He doesn't list many other attributes and qualities of her (like he does with others), so it gives an idea that he might not know her enough, like there's no deeper connection with them that it is all about Olena's appearance ... but is it?

HodanG - IDK about s/caps ... many mics don't upload on my PC since my connection is very poor in these days, so I can't follow that discussion, I'll try to make a collage of that moment.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsT Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:11 am

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I have attempted to get the s/cap for that moment, just my absolute favourite. Let me know if you want me to upload it here.
mrsT
mrsT

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:28 am

mrsT wrote:Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I have attempted to get the s/cap for that moment, just my absolute favourite. Let me know if you want me to upload it here.

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], i recommend you post in Olena's thread and tag happygolucky and HodanG since this is the general discussion thread for all contestants, hope that makes sense. Cheers.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:39 am

in_denial wrote:
Spoil Me Again wrote:For me, it's between Nikki & Olena and I think ultimately it's Nikki.

Does anyone remember Richie (in an article, I think?) saying being a smoker is a deal-breaker for him? We have that pap pic of Olena buying smokes (are there pics of her actually smoking?), which is one of the reasons I lean more towards Nikki.

ETA: the kiss between Richie & Olena during their 2nd date . Something special there. Haven't seen that with anyone else.There was a point where they clutched hands...I melted

Didn't he also say something about makeup? Which girl has been papped the most wearing lots of makeup?

I think all the girls wear a lot of make up - I was even surprised how much Olena was wearing in those pap'ed shots when she went for a run. If I wore that amount when I jogged I'd end up with most of dripping down onto my t-shirt!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:45 am

mrsT wrote:Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I have attempted to get the s/cap for that moment, just my absolute favourite. Let me know if you want me to upload it here.

Yes please, I would love to see!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:22 am

happygolucky wrote:I actually find it very "obvious" with Olena too. She arrived last (with the music and sequence that demands attention) ... and usually 1st and last contestants from the limo can be "the one to look" ... Snez was 1st last Bach season, so why not switching up to the last?

Also Richie is gushing about Olena all the time when with her (in his ITMs) ... how gorgeous she is ... and even in his "she is a girl who goes slow and steady" speech is giving her a compliment and not expressing a frustration -IMO ... but everything is overlooked because that's all he says about her.
He doesn't list many other attributes and qualities of her (like he does with others), so it gives an idea that he might not know her enough, like there's no deeper connection with them that it is all about Olena's appearance ... but is it?

HodanG - IDK about s/caps ... many mics don't upload on my PC since my connection is very poor in these days, so I can't follow that discussion, I'll try to make a collage of that moment.

How does the order of the limos affect who the Bachelor ends up choosing? Do producers jumble around the contestants and have them arrive at a time they choose to edit? Or do they have some idea in advance who the Bachelor is likely to pick? Otherwise I think it's like the lotto. There could be some trends and there could be more 'balls' more frequently picked than others, just like there could be plenty of girls entering at number 1 or last which may end up being chosen. But surely it's just all luck at the end of the day...

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:29 am

I think someone once said (it has been reported for USA show, but I can't remember where or the source) that the actual order (not the one we most likely see) of the contestants is designed for a lead where to focus on ... the first 3 and the last 3 too, I believe (maybe not 3 but I don't remember much anymore). I'm not best person for the facts and maybe GA or AAL might know better how it was disclosed. But it was said that those at the beginning and the end are likely to "suit" the lead better / what he is looking for or have a specific "role" in the season. It is a joke that that's the only way the lead then knows which girls he has to pay attention to. (We know by now that Nikki was 1st, 2nd was Faith, don't know about the 3rd girl, Olena was last)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:50 am

welcomeyall [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+54
cb3
fabgirl
Da Funk
DTaylor91
ThankMeLater
Amarylla
solaroo
casjacknick
djogbenyuie
spangler
Joy15