SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:57 am

Sorry for the double posts.

RE the limo exit's.

At one time, years ago, we used to keep track of the order of limo exits that we viewed, and compared them to the real time.

Real time means the actual order that was snapped on media pics, they would have numbers attached to the pic. Example 1000 1012 1015 etc. For the last few years, we were unable to obtain the real time pics.

Once it comes time to edit, the editors will show us what they want us to see. For example, if Olena really came out of the limo 3rd, and they wanted to focus on her for viewer purposes,  she would be first, or last or use special music. Just using examples.

We sort of gotten away from limo order sleuthing, but it's always intriguing and we still discuss it. For example Lauren on Ben's season, the F1, came out of the limo first. Josh F1 Andi's season, came out of the limo last. That's what WE saw, not sure of the actual order but I would guess that was not the real order.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:00 pm

happygolucky wrote:I think someone once said (it has been reported for USA show, but I can't remember where or the source) that the actual order (not the one we most likely see) of the contestants is designed for a lead where to focus on ... the first 3 and the last 3 too, I believe (maybe not 3 but I don't remember much anymore). I'm not best person for the facts and maybe GA or AAL might know better how it was disclosed. But it was said that those at the beginning and the end are likely to "suit" the lead better / what he is looking for or have a specific "role" in the season. It is a joke that that's the only way the lead then knows which girls he has to pay attention to. (We know by now that Nikki was 1st, 2nd was Faith, don't know about the 3rd girl, Olena was last)

I for the life of me can't find the article but when I track it down I'll post it. Basically the first and last girl out of the limo are placed there so viewers remember them.

If anyone is interested in a read this is an article from bustle from Sean Lowes book about the secrets of the bachelor interesting about how much they cut out and re-edit in different order.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:03 pm

Ok it's here. It's point number 2 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:03 pm

Since I am not really watching that show can someone with exp0ertise tell us to whose visit did Richie dress the best? The bachelor/ette always dress to impress the final 1 family the best.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:09 pm

reason wrote:Since I am not really watching that show can someone with exp0ertise tell us to whose visit did Richie dress the best?  The bachelor/ette always dress to impress the final 1 family the best.

He wore proper dress shirts to Nikki's & Alex's sit down dinners. For Rachel I think he had a blazer jacket on as well. For Olena he was the least dressed up wearing an open shirt with black tee shirt under, maybe because he was going to be double fist boxing with Olena's dad laugh out loud...that was so funny to watch.

But yeah I would say he was more properly dressed in 3 of the 4 dates.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:18 pm

Interesting!  Least dress tells me something, but I have not watch.  Is the show on youtube?

Last edited by reason on Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:25 pm

I noticed that rolena didn't change from the picnic into dinner clothes like others. Maximising their time? My bias opinion.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:41 pm

Which day does this show comes on?

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsT Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:47 pm

Loulou wrote:I noticed that rolena didn't change from the picnic into dinner clothes like others. Maximising their time? My bias opinion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I love your way of thinking cantstopl
mrsT
mrsT

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:47 pm

reason wrote:Which day does this show comes on?

Wednesday and thursday.
I believe there is a viewing link thread somewhere.
Let's see if I find it

ETA: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you can watch the show via viewing links [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:14 pm

Loulou wrote:I noticed that rolena didn't change from the picnic into dinner clothes like others. Maximising their time? My bias opinion.

Interesting. Nikki had 3 changes

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:21 pm

I find it interesting that Olena has been papped buying cigarettes and running in full makeup etc. These are the two things that Richie spoke of as being dealbreakers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+54
cb3
fabgirl
Da Funk
DTaylor91
ThankMeLater
Amarylla
solaroo
casjacknick
djogbenyuie
spangler
Joy15