SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 1 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 1 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers Empty Sweet Home Alabama Season 1 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:29 am

Please, use this thread to talk about the show Sweet Home Alabama!

Last edited by Love_Me on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 1 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 1 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by mom2brieandbray Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:04 am

anyone else watch this last night, it was the 1st time i saw it and it was a really good show :D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] :bearyhappy: :dancing peg:
mom2brieandbray
mom2brieandbray

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 1 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 1 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:14 am

mom2brieandbray wrote:anyone else watch this last night, it was the 1st time i saw it and it was a really good show :D

Yep!! Some of the guys are tools but Devon knows what she wants, and being the southern belle that she is, she doesn't mess around!

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:01 pm

I've been watching. Really liked the first show but the second with all the fighting made me think about quitting. Devon does know what she wants and I am glad she is weeding out the producer picks. They really should have found some better city guys. The ones they picked are so over the top, we may never know if she may have been swayed by a sweet guy like JP. So far I really like Adam he is really calm and going with the process.

Back to top Go down

Post by mom2brieandbray Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:09 pm

I was a little shocked by "Jersey" reaction to being let go, I knew he was being let go just by the way the 1 on 1 time. I think it is a cute show.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] :bearyhappy: :dancing peg:
mom2brieandbray
mom2brieandbray

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:26 pm

mom2brieandbray wrote:I was a little shocked by "Jersey" reaction to being let go, I knew he was being let go just by the way the 1 on 1 time. I think it is a cute show.
I had to look away from the TV he looked so sad. Then he just went crazy. It looked like she could hear him, wonder if that was editing or if she really saw him standing there railing at the camera.

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:39 pm

I totally forgot about this being on last night. Glad to know that "Jersey" went home, he was definatley a producer pick, and not for Devon.
BuckeyeGal
BuckeyeGal

Female Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by mom2brieandbray Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:07 pm

i saw a poll 76% of people would rather watch Devon pick then ashley, is that strange???

mom2brieandbray
mom2brieandbray

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:45 pm

mom2brieandbray wrote:i saw a poll 76% of people would rather watch Devon pick then ashley, is that strange???

Was that on TMZ?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:27 am

Love_Me wrote:
mom2brieandbray wrote:i saw a poll 76% of people would rather watch Devon pick then ashley, is that strange???

Was that on TMZ?
Doesn't surprise me. Devon seems to really know who she is and what she wants. She is very articulate. Devon must not have a producers trying to tell their story instead of hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:26 pm

I just watched the one episode and was glad she got rid of that guy from Jersey Shore , he is an idiot . got it recorded its on Thursday here on the west coast and thats my bingo night , i like the show . these types of shows keeps this almost 80 year old still young .
:bigsmile:
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:50 am

rc49ers wrote:I just watched the one episode and was glad she got rid of that guy from Jersey Shore , he is an idiot . got it recorded its on Thursday here on the west coast and thats my bingo night , i like the show . these types of shows keeps this almost 80 year old still young .
:bigsmile:

Have I told you how adorable I think you are lately? :yes:
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 1 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

+23
mnmhughes
Realitynut45
Rosepetal
LindaPete
Alanna