SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 1 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 1 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 1 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by mom2brieandbray Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:24 am

the poll i saw was on her face book page and yes it was from tmz

Devin77%
Ashley23%

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] :bearyhappy: :dancing peg:
mom2brieandbray
mom2brieandbray

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 1 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 1 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:23 pm

I think they are both pretty girls. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by samc Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:57 pm

I can't believe I didn't know this show exsisted until I caught a re-run last night........bette withdrawls drew me in.

I cringed a few times cuz the south & bama in particular aren't usually shown favorably .....but the lead seems pretty level-headed so I might keep watching

Just for fun we're calling it The 'Redneck' Bachelorette at my house.......no offense meant to anyone here!...I'm a bama-redneck-southern-gal too Smiley
samc
samc

Female Posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:59 pm

samc wrote:I can't believe I didn't know this show exsisted until I caught a re-run last night........bette withdrawls drew me in.

I cringed a few times cuz the south & bama in particular aren't usually shown favorably .....but the lead seems pretty level-headed so I might keep watching

Just for fun we're calling it The 'Redneck' Bachelorette at my house.......no offense meant to anyone here!...I'm a bama-redneck-southern-gal too Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] samc!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:48 pm

Waiting for tomorrow night - hope to be able to figure out who each guy is now that the number of guys is down.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:17 pm

Watching for first time tonight!
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:05 pm

Hard to tell who she's falling for - but definitely kept me entertained (some good snarking opportunities and intrigue) ; I do want to keep watching! The pickup truck is much more interesting than a rose ceremony is much more interesting; but the dates are much shorter since it's only an hour show instead of two hours - so less time to get to know the relationships.

Wonder if she knows who the football players are - she said she wants to get into sports so that may get her interested. Curious to see what others think.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:14 pm

I think the guy who does the rodeo she is intrigue by only he has no money from the look of things. Love the show very interesting. Love can you bring over show videos of each episode please??

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:38 am

I saw a 3-episode marathon on Monday night but I had trouble getting into it. The only time I saw her eyes light up was with the very dark-haired thin country guy and city guy ~ both same description. Maybe that is her type? Maybe I will like it better once they go to NYC in the next episode.

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:50 pm

I sorta thought she was leaning towards Adam the horse whisperer. He seems to have lots of PIs. Not so sure now. She did like tribble being into football. I really didn't feel any vibes from her city guy but then was distracted by texting. I still like Devin but not sure if I like the show as much as the first night. Wish we could see more interaction with the guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:55 pm

oh also first night at the ending for coming shows, it said who will she chose and it showed adam and the kiss from last night from the city guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Oh my - these guys catch your heart. The elimination process is one of the best parts of the show - you need to watch - you'll melt. If you can a chance watch tonights show - especially the last half hour - you'll get involved. Hopefully the bachelorette folks are watching too and can learn a few things.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 1 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

+23
mnmhughes
Realitynut45
Rosepetal
LindaPete
Alanna