SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 1 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 1 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 35 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 1 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:10 pm

autumn wrote:CMT did want to know who the fan fav was from all seasons and I know Collin had HUGE numbers. Just seeing this pic posted from out of the blue makes me wonder if he will be Season 4 Bach....YUM !!
Only if we are lucky. One of my favs on this show, and when he got teary-eyed at rejection, it broke my heart.

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 1 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 35 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 1 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Devin Grissom

Me and my date Kyle at my Phi Mu party this past weekend! So fun : )
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:51 pm

Aww, I so happy she and Kyle are still together. It's been going on since her season ended filming, or probably before. lol

Love_Me, did you see the pics. I put in Contestants of Cody and Tristan. Also I added some last night of Bubba and fans at the Blake Shelton concert.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:17 pm

Gina wrote:Aww, I so happy she and Kyle are still together. It's been going on since her season ended filming, or probably before. laugh out loud

Love_Me, did you see the pics. I put in Contestants of Cody and Tristan. Also I added some last night of Bubba and fans at the Blake Shelton concert.

Thanks Gina! My internet service went out last night and I am trying to read everything I might have missed!

ETA: Awww Great Pictures! Thanks for posting them. ❤
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 1 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

+23
mnmhughes
Realitynut45
Rosepetal
LindaPete
Alanna