SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by LenaActually Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:01 pm

What's idiotic @Alanna?

Also, this girl says Kaitlyn wouldn't let Shawn put his arm around her? Which doesn't make sense being that there are multiple pics of him posing with girls just this way.

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 26 Image13
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:30 pm

Alanna is probably glad Movember is over and it can just be the 2 of them now laugh out loud still nice they did it for a good cause.

Eh who knows why that girl said that, could have just exaggerating. K was sick and probably cranky all those fan photos can get tiring after awhile I'm sure.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 26 8367-910 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 26 I_got_13 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 26 E5kqdm15 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 26 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:35 pm

Linds911 wrote:Alanna is probably glad Movember is over and it can just be the 2 of them now laugh out loud

Haha yep! It's good to be civil but I don't get the need for everyone to be besties and snuggle together, literally and metaphorically. Just why? Anyway, happy Decemeber!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:39 pm

Had a blast playing last night! Met these folks from the #bachelorette @kaitlynbristowe @shawn_booth18 @chrisstrandburg & you guys: THEY WERE SO KIND. And I know that sounds funny because you think it would be common courtesy to be kind but that's not always the case. We watched as they met, hugged, snapped pics with loads of people & each time they were kind. Polite. Made eye contact. Took time to chat with people. Anyway. Kaitlyn, Shawn & Chris--thanks for being kind humans. We need more of that in the world. And thanks Kaitlyn for high-fiving me while introducing #SkinnyJeans  by @jillandkate

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 26 8367-910 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 26 I_got_13 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 26 E5kqdm15 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 26 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:49 pm

http://kaitlynbristowe.com/5-stars-for-four-seasons/

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:46 pm

Linds911 wrote:
Had a blast playing last night! Met these folks from the #bachelorette @kaitlynbristowe @shawn_booth18 @chrisstrandburg & you guys: THEY WERE SO KIND. And I know that sounds funny because you think it would be common courtesy to be kind but that's not always the case. We watched as they met, hugged, snapped pics with loads of people & each time they were kind. Polite. Made eye contact. Took time to chat with people. Anyway. Kaitlyn, Shawn & Chris--thanks for being kind humans. We need more of that in the world. And thanks Kaitlyn for high-fiving me while introducing #SkinnyJeans  by @jillandkate

Yep, this is the Kait and shawn we know and love. Good for them. Go snuggle together and make great holiday memories together. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:48 pm

Alanna wrote:This reminds me of Shawn saying he'll have to breakup with Kait if Doodle doesn't approve laugh out loud heartbeat 

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 26 Image12

Just catching up......I just saw this. Makes my heart melt. beatingheart beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:56 pm

Doodle & Mickey D's have taken over her IG today.

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 26 Img_3711

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 26 Img_3712

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 26 Img_3713

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:22 pm

Yes now that Movember is over, we can just talk K&S now. Smiley

Last edited by Linds911 on Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:22 pm

Linds911 wrote:Doodle & Mickey D's have taken over her IG today.

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 26 Img_3711

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 26 Img_3712

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 26 Img_3713

Thanks Linds! I love that Kait and Doodle are bonding so well. I also love that shawn is such a great fiance and takes care of Kait. They both take such good care of each other. I am proud of them both. They know they are not perfect but are bringing out the best in each other!! #Love
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:12 pm

Oldies but goodies. Smiley

Macaroni and cheesy. by @kaitlynbristowe

That time @jimmykimmel helped me shop for a wedding dress. I actually love this one  Shh don't show Shawn. (For all you who don't get me, that was a joke) by @kaitlynbristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:00 pm

K's Snap:

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 26 Img_3714

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl