SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 67 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:11 pm

Alanna wrote:I think they're traveling to both LA and Vancouver this weekend from various tweets/ads. I'm guessing they'll be adorable and snuggly wherever they happen to be heartbeat

Yup here's the info Smiley

Tomorrow at Dunkin Donuts in Encino, CA.
https://instagram.com/p/BBlCqttxGsw/

Sunday (VDay) 7Eleven Canada with their media team
https://instagram.com/p/BBk1KWCmcb5/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 67 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 67 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 67 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 67 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 67 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:15 am

LenaActually wrote:Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 67 Femire10

This podcast is recommended listening for all fans of the show.  cheerleader  Interview starts at: 21:50
http://podcastone.com/ladygang-podcast

Sounds like it was recorded during the Janner wedding weekend in LA.
Topics covered: Life post-Bachelorette with Shawn, why Shawn is "The One", juicy show details (Chris Harrison, worst kisser, etc), why they haven't started planning the Wedding (although they're shooting for a 2016 date!) and airplane sex. Very entertaining stuff. All the girls are hilarious. yes

Thanks for that link! It was such a great listen. I just love how Kaitlyn talks about Shawn - like Kaitlyn saying "he's not going anywhere" and "I can't wait to prove everyone wrong". Also, loved the tidbit about Kaitlyn giving herself mirror half-fives. Such a Kaitlyn thing to do.

The hosts were annoying though. I loved Kelsie assuming that Brad Womack is gay because he wore a purple tie. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:11 am

nothatgirl wrote:
LenaActually wrote:Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 67 Femire10

This podcast is recommended listening for all fans of the show.  cheerleader  Interview starts at: 21:50
http://podcastone.com/ladygang-podcast

Sounds like it was recorded during the Janner wedding weekend in LA.
Topics covered: Life post-Bachelorette with Shawn, why Shawn is "The One", juicy show details (Chris Harrison, worst kisser, etc), why they haven't started planning the Wedding (although they're shooting for a 2016 date!) and airplane sex. Very entertaining stuff. All the girls are hilarious. yes

Thanks for that link! It was such a great listen. I just love how Kaitlyn talks about Shawn - like Kaitlyn saying "he's not going anywhere" and "I can't wait to prove everyone wrong". Also, loved the tidbit about Kaitlyn giving herself mirror half-fives. Such a Kaitlyn thing to do.

The hosts were annoying though. I loved Kelsie assuming that Brad Womack is gay because he wore a purple tie. Rolling Eyes

I agree. The love Kait has for shawn comes through even when she talks about him. Smiley

I think the thing I like the most is how real they are. Their latest snaps had me smiling and laughing. Trying their best to make healthy pancakes, and the wine opening lesson. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:38 am

Kait talking about how Shawn would never leave her was probably my favorite part of the podcast too. In general, I love that she's never acted like any guy is the last guy on earth. This doesn't apply to Shawn of course laugh out loud 

They're already in LA I think because Meg snapped herself on Doodle Duty last night, so we should have lots of new pics soon.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:43 pm

Loved the clip, they are too cute

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:30 pm

We can follow DunkinDonuts on SnapChat for more updates. Just search for Dunkin Donuts. Oh and their Snaps of course laugh out loud

Picture from a KTLA interview which isn't online yet.
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 67 Image25

(Source @KTLAent Twitter)

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 67 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 67 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 67 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 67 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:41 pm

Snaps are really adorable. Shawn proposes with a donut Smiley

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:15 pm

Here's a few from Dunkin Donuts.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 67 Image26

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 67 Image27

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 67 Image28

@DunkinLA
DD'aww! We're DDelighted that @kaitlynbristowe and @Shawn_Booth visited our #DunkinLA hometown today!
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 67 CbC245NWwAAmgsJ

Last edited by Linds911 on Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:24 pm

Just noticed she changed her location on Twitter so had to take a screenshot & share. Smiley

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 67 Image29

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:42 pm

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:39 pm

Shawn said on SnapChat that Kaitlyn finally got her Visa! yes

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 67 Rs_480x270-160211152743-dance_move_bachelor_kaitlyn

(Gif from ET video BTS of Jade & Tanner's wedding; they are around the 22 second mark)

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:54 pm

Thanks Linds! I can watch Kait being cute for a longggg time on loop haha.

I was happy to hear about the visa (not the debit kind). It was probably stressful that she had to spend an x number of days in Canada, etc. I think it can't be too hard to prove to immigration they're really engaged considering we all saw the ahem, details, of their courtship laugh out loud laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl