SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 66 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by soccermom333 Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:03 pm

^^^Awww... way to go Kait. Smiley She looks so cute too.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 66 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:53 am

Casual hand placement.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 66 Image49

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:15 pm

Cuteness! So proud of Kait sticking up for herself and taking a stand against bullying. She knows first hand what it feels like. People hide behind their computer screens and say things online that they would never say to her in person. Way to go Kait! :cutesmile!: :claphands
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:36 pm

Looks like it was a fun party! Here's some others they posted.

Duck lips and cat eyes. Classic broad moves. by @kaitlynbristowe

by @shawn_booth18

(caption was about their double date contest)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 66 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 66 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 66 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 66 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 66 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:53 pm

They sure love those masks! and Doodle in the background giggling

I would love you if you were pizza shirts on sale for only a few more hours. 100% of profits go to fight pediatric cancer. So don't be an A hole and go to the link in my bio. Ps.. Really Kaitlyn? 3 posts wearing masks all in one day? Hey it's for a good cause. Ok, Glad I just talked that one out with myself. #NoImBatman by @kaitlynbristowe

shawn_booth18 The things I do for pizza. I mean love ..

kaitlynbristowe @shawn_booth18  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 66 1f497  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 66 1f355

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 66 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 66 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 66 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 66 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 66 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:30 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 66 Femire10

This podcast is recommended listening for all fans of the show.  cheerleader  Interview starts at: 21:50
http://podcastone.com/ladygang-podcast

Sounds like it was recorded during the Janner wedding weekend in LA.
Topics covered: Life post-Bachelorette with Shawn, why Shawn is "The One", juicy show details (Chris Harrison, worst kisser, etc), why they haven't started planning the Wedding (although they're shooting for a 2016 date!) and airplane sex. Very entertaining stuff. All the girls are hilarious. yes

Last edited by LenaActually on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:44 pm

With all three girls: Becca Tobin, Keltie Knight and Jac Vanek group hug

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 66 Femire11
instagram.com/jacvanek
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:06 pm

Thank you Lena bestbud! yes

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:31 pm

Thanks Lena! I'm loving listening, unexpectedly interesting and fun commute thanks to you!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:26 am

Love the interview. Smiley Hope it is true that they are shooting for a 2016 date. It is always so refreshing to see a genuine couple coming off this silly show. beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:13 pm

Looking forward to seeing what they do on Sunday for their 1st Valentines Day. PINKHEART

kaitlynbristowe Doodle is doNUTS over the #HeartShapeDonuts that Shawn B is letting us indulge in today! It's our first valentines and I'm doing what chicks do for birthdays and having a Valentines week @dunkindonuts #sponsored

by @kaitlynbristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:27 pm

I think they're traveling to both LA and Vancouver this weekend from various tweets/ads. I'm guessing they'll be adorable and snuggly wherever they happen to be heartbeat

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl