SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by whit90 Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:50 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
whit90 wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:In case you would like this . I will bring this here. Looks like they are going to have their hands full next year  and she said TV wedding will never be out of the question and she will have formers on her wedding day according to this article .

http://www.brides.com/blogs/aisle-say/2015/12/exclusive-kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-booth-engagement-photos-bachelorette-upcoming-wedding-plans.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
If I am not mistaken I think these photos were for a magazine not for their engagement pics. I highly doubt anyone will pay for their wedding to be televised. .

Ah! I thought it's their actual engagement photos laugh out loud coz that is what the bride article saying and Kaitlyn is tweeting someone who captured those engagement photos today though . Unless they just took these photos and one bridal magazine called brides is the one they are using to publish their engagement photos publicly since they are starting their wedding planning  next year as what the article said ? No? Yes?
I could easily be wrong they could be their engagement photos but I stand by what I said their wedding will not be televised . Hopefully by the time they get married this couple will be forgotten.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:05 pm

Ben's season will make them less relevant, probably why Shawn is pushing the website. A good portion of people will lose interest in them as we get to know Ben and his girls.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:09 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Never seen a wedding dress for engagement photos, but when you get paid you wear what they say.

I can see a wedding, I hope for it. It will protect the rest of the world from being with either of them.

Re the bold... I too think so because these two negative person would suck all the energy out of their partners, so better they stick together forever.

However, I still would wonder, maybe they just happen to brought out the worst of each other? Maybe a right partner will lead them to grow and be a better person?

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:10 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Ben's season will make them less relevant, probably why Shawn is pushing the website. A good portion of people will lose interest in them as we get to know Ben and his girls.
I think so too. Kaitlyn thinks she is not getting enough attention now, let her see when Ben season starts. Fans will be all over Ben and his journey and care less about Kaitlyn only invested fans will be left. The sooner that happens, the better. I am with you Whit, Kaityin is not getting a televised wedding. TPTB seem not to care for her at all.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:13 pm

I can see this couple getting married.
 I can also envision this  being the first TB couple to make Investigation Discovery.  Get ready Joe Kenda. My bets on K getting some sucker to take care of Shawn for her.
If not that, this will be the first TB couple to get divorced. JMOAA
Remember you heard it from me first.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:25 pm

Actually I've decided to make Shawn my bitch instead. I think he'd make a very sturdy footstool for myself and I could decorate him any way I'd like. He wouldn't look too bad with my name branded on his azz either. Stay tuned.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

"I will most likely splurge on the open bar, and save on my dress.

Yes, because that's the most important part of planning a wedding. Besides when you're corked, you won't care about your dress anyway.

This might be the funniest thing I've ever read.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:26 am

I watched Shawn's diet and exercise video.  My favorite part is where he winks.... :gotcha: ....that he is there for "you." laugh out loud laugh out loud

The for $349.00 part comes later. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:31 am

LOL. Are you sure you were watching a diet and exercise video?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:37 am

Seabear wrote:I watched Shawn's diet and exercise video.  My favorite part is where he winks.... :gotcha: ....that he is there for "you." laugh out loud laugh out loud

The for $349.00 part comes later. laugh out loud laugh out loud

This :gotcha:
Too funny hehehe hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:38 am

Well if they do have that wedding, that's 4 Bachelorette weddings to 1 Bachelor wedding (not including Jason), what is it with the guys?! laugh out loud

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:39 am

bluwavz wrote:Actually I've decided to make Shawn my bitch instead. I think he'd make a very sturdy footstool for myself and I could decorate him any way I'd like. He wouldn't look too bad with my name branded on his azz either. Stay tuned.

giggling giggling giggling

He could prove somewhat useful, but I've gotta ask, have you really thought this through?  Are you really, really, really sure?  Hugesmile  I think his complaining, negative attitude and rants would eventually wear on you, or at least they would me. Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 40 3806527698  maybe just instate a no speaking or thinking for himself policy?  giggling

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

+50
Duke702
albean99
KB_Mom
jen689
Beach Lover