SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:53 pm

Sounds like a BS answer too. Nothing wrong with not getting married right away, but something about her answer... Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 73 1f60f

Have you started planning your wedding?

KB: Damnit, no. It's so funny because we both say "we'll do it; let's sit down and do it." But we are both terrible at planning things, we don't even know what we are doing tomorrow. We're really terrible.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 73 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:14 pm

^ Pretty sure Kait's tomorrow will include a fair amount of wine\alcohol consumption, but since that seems to be embedded in her daily life, I guess it doesn't require any planning. Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 73 3806527698

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:28 pm

bleuberry wrote:Sounds like a BS answer too. Nothing wrong with not getting married right away, but something about her answer...  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 73 1f60f

Have you started planning your wedding?

KB: Damnit, no. It's so funny because we both say "we'll do it; let's sit down and do it." But we are both terrible at planning things, we don't even know what we are doing tomorrow. We're really terrible.

Kailtyn: "We're really terrible."

Imo, that's the first honest and self-reflective thing Kaitlyn has said. Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 73 2498057887

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:30 pm

I actually believe that answer. They really don't seem like planners to me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:32 pm

I can foresee some public appearance where K will be vigorously rubbing Shawn's back (down boy, down!) and some double talk about how complicated it is to plan a wedding what with the need to do wine tasting, food tasting etc. Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 73 3806527698

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:32 pm

I dunno... Kaitlyn is planning her singing career and Shawn planning his food/fitness career. Looks like they can plan just fine just not when it comes to wanting to marry each other cheeky
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:35 pm

Surely she knows planning their wedding is more than simply 'sitting down to plan.' Why not be honest and say weddings are overwhelming, expensive, and take a while to plan etc etc. Just seems kinda fake to say that they keep meaning to sit down and plan it, as if it's some weekend getaway laugh out loud.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 73 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:37 pm

A wedding isn't a priority for either of them. If it was they'd make the effort to plan it. I don't see them getting married ever JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:38 pm

I'm sure they could get some wedding planner to do most of the work for them. There's nothing wrong with saying we don't have plans, but making excuses for the why just seems dumb.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 73 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 73 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 73 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:42 pm

Reminds me of Andi rambling about why they weren't planning either, some BS about taste testing the menu and ugh oh-so-much work it entailed, they simply couldn't find the time laugh out loud.

I wouldn't even fault them if they said that they were looking/waiting for a hook up from ABC or whoever. Just something more believable than not being planners. They seem to plan everything else just fine. giggling

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:01 pm

bleuberry wrote:Reminds me of Andi rambling about why they weren't planning either, some BS about taste testing the menu and ugh oh-so-much work it entailed, they simply couldn't find the time laugh out loud.

I wouldn't even fault them if they said that they were looking/waiting for a hook up from ABC or whoever. Just something more believable than not being planners. They seem to plan everything else just fine. giggling

Plus they probably have more time than most couples to plan since they both don't work long hours (lots of free time). They just never struck me as the type to be enthusiatic about marriage. Maybe the fact that both sets of parents divorced make them both gun shy? I still see them lasting longer than most of the recent couples but not expecting a wedding anytime soon.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:15 pm

^ exactly ! I don't think "time" is the problem here . I mean they have their own time . They are not that busy . I don't care if they aren't rushing . That is fine but give a good answer not some kind of stupid one. I mean that is why there are wedding planners out there who can help you to plan your big day . Just give them a call and they will come to you laugh out loud. I noticed before new year when they asked them about getting married . They both said that they are just enjoying their time together and after new year they will start their planning . Then new year is done their interviews changed to "not rushing to no planning being started because they are terrible . Okay then. I just noticed Shawn seems not thrilled in answering about wedding planning question . jmo .

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 73 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 73 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 73 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 73 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 73 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 73 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 73 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

+50
Duke702
albean99
KB_Mom
jen689
Beach Lover