SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by emusha Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:53 pm

from the far distance that i'm peeking in...these two seem self-absorbed... wonder if they're bringing it out of each other.
it's so weird how this show goes...the person i thought was Kaitlyn at the beginning and now...so dramatically different.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They text and speak publicly 24/7. It doesn't take much to say Ben's doing a great job, we're proud of him, or whatever. This isn't about them TPTB and keeping their names out there, this is about supporting a friend. JMHO

I can't imagine not watching a TV show that my friend was on. I'd stay up all night if I had to so I could watch. How could he text phone him and support him if they haven't even watched.  IMO they don't care.

Exactly. ITA with everything you posted, GA. :claphands

But because this is K&S I guess I shouldn't be surprised since (K especially) they don't care about anyone but themselves and if they're not being paid to watch then they won't. It's all about themselves and $$$ at the end of the day.

I also think K&S just used Ben and bringing up his name since Ben was the favorite and well liked and now that he's "Perfect Ben" I think K is just jealous because she was touted as "her own worst enemy" by CH before her season even started. Not to mention she was very disliked when it ended and NOT because of her sexcapades but her overall attitude and how she was on SM and on the show and basically didn't even do her job (her blogs for example).

Kaitlyn's the worst bEtte ever, IMO. no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:56 pm

I just think in K and S's minds, the show screwed with them regarding their less than stellar edits and the non-attention given to them post-show (even though they are to blame for a lot of this). Their early periscopes clearly showed this bitterness imo. K and S figure why bother to help promote the show, when the show has not done a lot for them. It's really a case of what have you done for me lately? I do think K at least follows along with twitter comments but if they are in contact with Ben or Becca, it is done off SM these days.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:59 pm

what shows their bitterness? anything they said?

I do think they feel very entitled -- they remind me of MeAndi in a way...if their profiles had been better I'm sure they'd be traipsing around seeking attention even more than they are already doing
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:07 pm

emusha wrote:what shows their bitterness? anything they said?

I do think they feel very entitled -- they remind me of MeAndi in a way...if their profiles had been better I'm sure they'd be traipsing around seeking attention even more than they are already doing

Oh, Shawn would constantly have to be hushed by Kaitlyn anytime he started to bristle about his jealousy edit, maybe their reluctance to promote BIP as well as season's bachelor, despite knowing the majority of the contestants points to this as well. More recently, Shawn has commented that they have no desire to watch since they lived through the experience already once - supposedly they have told Ben this as well. I agree with you that they seem self-absorbed, but sadly, that's a lot of these contestants these days (all about promotion and fame - does anyone return to their normal job/life lately) and I find myself liking them less and less because of it.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:49 pm

no idea

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:09 pm

I think Kaitlyn/Shawn still have some sort of a relationship with production when it "benefits the franchise" since they were invited to Jade/Tanner's wedding JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:34 pm

I don't really understand their bitterness towards TPTB. It was their own stupid actions that resulted in the edits they received and I happen to think those edits were accurate and nothing yet has made me think otherwise. Kaitlyn really does seem like a skanky, trashy drunk in real life and Shawn really does seem like a needy, clingy weenie in real life. These are not two mature adults here. These are two cases of arrested development in adult bodies.

JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:37 pm

bluwavz wrote:I don't really understand their bitterness towards TPTB. It was their own stupid actions that resulted in the edits they received and I happen to think those edits were accurate and nothing yet has made me think otherwise. Kaitlyn really does seem like a skanky, trashy drunk in real life and Shawn really does seem like a needy, clingy weenie in real life. These are not two mature adults here. These are two cases of arrested development in adult bodies.

JMO.

Perfectly said! Their portrayals were far more accurate than most contestants'. The truth hurts I guess.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:04 pm

:alltens:

bluwavz wrote:I don't really understand their bitterness towards TPTB. It was their own stupid actions that resulted in the edits they received and I happen to think those edits were accurate and nothing yet has made me think otherwise. Kaitlyn really does seem like a skanky, trashy drunk in real life and Shawn really does seem like a needy, clingy weenie in real life. These are not two mature adults here. These are two cases of arrested development in adult bodies.

JMO.

Post of the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:15 pm

I think the only reason they were there is because Jade and K were on CS's season, and Tanner was on K's season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:37 pm

The wedding is also representative of celebration of the 20 seasons. With cast like Blob and Jason being there, DeYawna and Jillian, it would appear awkward and in poor taste not to have K and S. (not that MF is known for good taste). It's simpler to have them there and make a cameo than for them not to be there imo. It stands out less, imo. An obvious slight for the entire 20th celebration would provide more attention to S/K than showing up at a wedding and then given little to no face time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

+50
Duke702
albean99
KB_Mom
jen689
Beach Lover