SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by Stacia620 Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:08 am

I think Kaitlyn also has insecurity and jealousy issues too, not just Shawn.  Could be one reason why they are not watching the Bachelor.  I doubt Kaitlyn would want Shawn ogling all these younger women in their bikinis.  I could actually see her getting upset over it.  I bet she keeps Shawn on a very short leash.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:19 am

I could easily picture Shawn watching Ben's season and looking at all the younger, hotter babes on there and then looking at Ben and wondering why that couldn't have been him instead. Oh Shawn you probably would've had the Bachelor gig in the bag if only you hadn't been dumb enough to propose to Kaitlyn. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:25 am

^^Exactly! :yes:
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:31 am

Whoever said Kaitlyn was the worst bachelorette ever is correct. It's so sad I was so excited and thought she'd be one of my favorites but she definitely put on a good act during the Bachelor. She's the worst.

I cannot stand how entitled some of these people are. Shawn especially rubs me as someone who thinks he's better than he really is. I always got that impression from him and it's really not a good thing to have.

I am still waiting for the breakup announcement and would be shocked if these two ever walk down the aisle and if they do, I see a divorce down the line.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:11 am

bluwavz wrote:I could easily picture Shawn watching Ben's season and looking at all the younger, hotter babes on there and then looking at Ben and wondering why that couldn't have been him instead. Oh Shawn you probably would've had the Bachelor gig in the bag if only you hadn't been dumb enough to propose to Kaitlyn. cheeky

I for one am happy I am not seeing Bachelor Shawn on my tv. A whole season of Alf would just be too much.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:48 am

Oh me too though wouldn't it have been incredible if Shawn was the Bachelor and his season took place on Melmac? The show has never been there before and we got robbed of seeing it last season because the hometown dates were in Utah. I can't blame them though. They weren't going to waste all that time and money going there for a dud season they just wanted to get over with as soon as possible.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:44 pm

I too think it would have been Shawn being the Bachelor if he was smart enough to see through the alcoholic Kaitlyn during filming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:28 am

Just saw this. While other couples get meet and greets at fancy LV hotels, these two do meet and greets at Dunkin Donuts and 7Eleven.

https://instagram.com/p/BBlCqttxGsw/

https://instagram.com/p/BBk1KWCmcb5/

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:30 am

It could be worse. They could be having there greets at liquor stores.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:32 am

That's kinda hilarious.

I'd take some free Dunkin Donuts though.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 78 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 78 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 78 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:35 am

Dunkin Donuts needs to learn the difference between fiancée and fiancé. They are lucky sophie isn't around. Smiley

7 Elevens are the worst. The smell of frozen pizza cooking, hot dogs, slurpie machines running, and counter's filled with crap there's no room for anything.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:25 am

Wait, Shawn's a big health guy but they're going to do a meet n greet at a dunkin donuts?

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

+50
Duke702
albean99
KB_Mom
jen689
Beach Lover