SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 84 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:14 pm

I think it will be the F3 (Jojo/Caila, thinking JoJo) or Becca, F5. Between them it will come down to audience/viewers and whom they want more I think and whether JoJo is likable.

If there's huge support for one, then I can see that person getting the gig as was the case with Kaitlyn. It's why I say Becca has a shot - especially when the Executive Editor of People Mag is already tweeting to Becca and Becca is well-liked by BachNation and will have Whitney and Kaitlyn tweeting their support of her most likely and probably others too which will play a role in getting more people behind her. And probably more importantly is the edit but also that Becca is not Nick 2.0. Becca goes onto the show night one and has a positive image already in and doesn't stay to F4 to have over-exposure as much. Will see but her edit and that of any of the other possible contenders will likely sway audiences one way or the other.

I think TPTB will go with whomever has the most support/momentum and SM support, as was with Kaitlyn and most other leads, TPTB usually choose the lead who has most support by viewers. So whoever has that, I think that person will be the next Bette.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:03 pm

IA AAL but I also think maybe she'll be the dangling carrot that goes nowhere.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:59 pm

I'd be happy with Beeca, the last of the three to find someone.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:50 pm

I honestly don't think that Becca is going to find the type of man she's looking for in this franchise. I wish she would go the Emily Maynard route and start looking for guys through her church, where she's way more likely to find a guy with the same values as her. She's also really sensitive, as she and her family are still holding a grudge for being called "boring", so I can't imagine her being able to handle all the intense criticism that the lead gets. I honestly don't think she'll even be a top contender (F5, virgin, conservative, introverted, etc), but even if she does, I think the best thing for her would be to say no.

Caila and Joelle honestly seem very similar to me, both in terms of background and personality and both kind of annoy me (from the little we've seen of both), so it'll most likely be one of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:52 pm

I'm firmly on the #TeamAnyoneButBecca train. Or Amanda too. SO basically no single parents and 3x retread as the lead.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 87b72b10 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 86669110 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:54 pm

I'm firmly on #TeamAnyoneButKaitlyn.
Oh, wait, too late!  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 1f612
But still, anyone that is like Kaitlyn or similar to her = No thanks!   The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 1f44e The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 1f6ab
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:20 am

I don't know enough about Jojo or Caila or Amanda (or Lauren if she's not F1) yet to have a favorite, but I'm sure I will by the end of the season. Agree that it would be nice to see someone very down-to-earth and from a less privileged background be the lead.

If none of this season's women end up working for whatever reason, I'd like to see Whitney be the lead if she's still single.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:36 am

I agree that Whitney would be a nice choice.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:39 am

I'm team Whitney
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:24 am

kimberlyg wrote:I don't know enough about Jojo or Caila or Amanda (or Lauren if she's not F1) yet to have a favorite, but I'm sure I will by the end of the season.  Agree that it would be nice to see someone very down-to-earth and from a less privileged background be the lead.

If none of this season's women end up working for whatever reason, I'd like to see Whitney be the lead if she's still single.

I would love that, except it seems like both Caila and Jojo both come from VERY wealthy backgrounds. I honestly hate that, because with leads like Emily and Andi, I always felt like they were looking for rich guys and that their spoiled, entitled backgrounds shined through. I actually loved Emily's season, but I did still notice that it and it bothered me. So, that probably leaves Amanda, who should absolutely not be leaving her 18-month-old to do this show or Lauren, who's probably going to win. Suddenly, Becca is starting to look like the best option, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:02 am

I am not going to hold it against the contestant that they come from money. Especially not when they've worked hard to get where they are on their own merit. I think Jojo or Caila would be fine choices.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:19 am

I don't know enough about them to know if they have worked hard - money and connections can buy you businesses, help get you into schools, get you certain jobs, etc. Remember how good Andi looked on paper? I'm not saying that's the case and I would love to be impressed with them, but I've just been disappointed by a lot of the wealthier girls in the franchise so I'm a bit weary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 84 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala