SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 84 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 43 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:07 am

Diana wrote:I'm team Whitney

Me too but seems she has a boyfriend at a the moment mostly from pics & videos I've seen on Kaitlyn's SnapChat & her supposed bf's IG.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:58 am

I want Whitney too!!
Sad but happy at the same time though, sad that we don't get to see her as the B'ette, happy that she seems to have a BF already.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:04 am

nothatgirl wrote:I don't know enough about them to know if they have worked hard - money and connections can buy you businesses, help get you into schools, get you certain jobs, etc. Remember how good Andi looked on paper? I'm not saying that's the case and I would love to be impressed with them, but I've just been disappointed by a lot of the wealthier girls in the franchise so I'm a bit weary.

How is Becca a better option in that regard then? She also comes from a fairly well-to-do family, and I would say that she has done LESS with what she was given

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:19 am

I was just being facetious. Becca definitely should end her relationship with this franchise ASAP.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:32 am

nothatgirl wrote:I was just being facetious. Becca definitely should end her relationship with this franchise ASAP.

No sign of that happening anytime soon.

Shawn Booth; Emma Slater, Nick Viall; Lindsay Arnold and Becca Tilley attend Ryan Seacrest Purse Party at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills on November 17, 2015 in Los Angeles, California.

November 17, 2015

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Shawn-booth-emma-slater-nick-viall-lindsay-arnold-and-becca-tilley-picture-id497623454

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:18 pm

I'm happy for Whitney if she has a bf. I think she'd be a great lead but much better for her to stay away. As long as it's not Becca (or Britt) I'm good.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:35 pm

#ABBOB train. (Anyone But Becca or Britt)

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:55 pm

I'm on the anyone but Amanda or Caila train.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:14 pm

I am not on any train yet but will say that it will come down to who the viewers like the most, who the media is pushing, and who BachNation alum tweet support for.

Already I can see that being Becca - she is very well liked by BachNation alum that have millions of followers combined and if I have learned anything, this show is built on the train of this momentum (it's how Kaitlyn got where she was).  :Nod:

Thus, I will never underestimate the power of SM and it's ability to get someone to be lead... even when it was pretty obvious TPTB wanted Britt (that they even stated it was hard to choose between her and Kaitlyn was a joke when Kaitlyn had ~90% of all SM support) they went with the person with the most SM support/momentum... and they will likely do so again (no matter any "planned" lead).

So it doesn't matter to me whether I like someone, whether they deserve it, what their storyline is, etc, what will be the deciding factor, IMO, is who has the most momentum/support to be the Bette lead -- that's what I will be sleuthing for when speculating who will be the Bette.  :yes:

That Becca is on the show from night one and has (along with her own followers) literally millions of followers by her two nuggets (Whit and Kaitlyn) and thus is starting out waaaay ahead of any of the other girls when it comes to SM influence, tells me already that I won't be underestimating the machine that is SM.  

Kaitlyn got to speak on a TEDx stage. Which was ludicrous to me. So... with that in mind, it won't surprise me if she gets her nugget Becca to be Bette lead. And I can see Whit being someone extending support with her followers too. Add all that up? Yup. It's a jaggernaut that I don't see any other contestant matching unless their edit is beyond amazing (no matter if they are planned to be Bette or not) and they can match the SM influence that is connected to Becca.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:58 pm

I don't think that Becca will be the next Ette.  There are to many strikes against her for the lead.  I think it will be someone new from this next season.  Most likely Joelle.  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:02 pm

I think Joelle is the "planned" Bette as well.
But unless she is also the viewers favorite and has the most SM support/momentum it won't matter one bit, IMO.
Kaitlyn's SM campaign of support/momentum proved this to be the case.
TPTB will likely (99% likelihood, imo) go with whomever has the most SM support/momentum.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:38 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
I think Joelle is the "planned" Bette as well.
But unless she is also the viewers favorite and has the most SM support/momentum it won't matter one bit, IMO.
Kaitlyn's SM campaign of support/momentum proved this to be the case.
TPTB will likely (99% likelihood, imo) go with whomever has the most SM support/momentum.

I didn't/don't follow Kaitlyn on SM. What was her "campaign"? TIA!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 84 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 43 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala