SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 84 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 63 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:01 am

Sorry, but what is with these people wanting Amanda as the bette? Is it because she was just eliminated? It seems as if whoever is eliminated gets the shout outs to be the next lead...until the next person is eliminated. Amanda has little personality, little to no facial expression, an annoying baby voice and two very young children who looked scared and seemed to have missed their mom. Any man thinking of applying to meet her should take a good look of Ben in that car with two screaming children.

Becca...same monotone inflection as Amanda, virgin who has never been in love and finds the pace of the show too fast. Not to mention this would be her third rodeo. Just say no.

JoJo...about the same excitement level as the previous two. Not buying her love for Ben. Not buying that she is done with the ex. Not buying her annoying, hypocritical brothers. Not buying anything.

Caila...while I don't think she is in love with Ben, she at least doesn't look grumpy all the time and seems to be able to express emotions. She is bubbly and based on what I have seen and what her family expressed about her, I think she would actually enjoy herself...for the most part...if she was doing the show. She has the smile, laughter and the tears and would probably fall for someone...for a few months at least. She has a bit of a different look to her and I would love to see her wardrobe and her hair during the season. Plus she had a nice family. Team Caila for the bette otherwise, I suspect I will be FF through much of the next season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:14 am

Sprite wrote:
Caila...while I don't think she is in love with Ben, she at least doesn't look grumpy all the time and seems to be able to express emotions. She is bubbly and based on what I have seen and what her family expressed about her, I think she would actually enjoy herself...for the most part...if she was doing the show. She has the smile, laughter and the tears and would probably fall for someone...for a few months at least. She has a bit of a different look to her and I would love to see her wardrobe and her hair during the season. Plus she had a nice family. Team Caila for the bette otherwise, I suspect I will be FF through much of the next season.
Out of these girls, I'm for Caila as well. At least she would prove entertaining in the convo part of things with that many guys to sort through. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:14 am

Amanda has such a stern resting face. She seems nice, so it's kind of deceiving. I definitely felt uncomfortable watching the little girls. It's an emotional shakeup best saved for someone 100% coming into their lives. Just their reunion with Amanda was heartbreaking.

I like Caila even moreso after this episode... to the point where I think she's better off without the show.

I'm just so over Jojo, but I give up laugh out loud

Do what you will, TPTB.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:28 am

^^yep, I fast forwarded thru nearly all of Ben and Amanda because it made me very uncomfortable to watch. I just knew her days were numbered, even without spoiler, and it made me sad to see single mom so hopeful. I really wish her girls were not so much of date. I wish she had left at f5.

I watch the Bachelorette to enjoy the guys and bromances too so I would rather see a crop aged 28 and up. But I am sure my teen daughter would love to watch 22-28 year olds.

Seriously I can't wait for WTA to hear from Chris who is the "fan favorite America fell in love with." She will be our next lead.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:56 am

MF ask people on Twitter who should be the next lead Becca was hands down the winner!! JoJo was second

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:01 am

Calia wpuld be a better fit for BIP

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:34 am

Sprite wrote:Sorry, but what is with these people wanting Amanda as the bette? Is it because she was just eliminated? It seems as if whoever is eliminated gets the shout outs to be the next lead...until the next person is eliminated. Amanda has little personality, little to no facial expression, an annoying baby voice and two very young children who looked scared and seemed to have missed their mom. Any man thinking of applying to meet her should take a good look of Ben in that car with two screaming children.

Becca...same monotone inflection as Amanda, virgin who has never been in love and finds the pace of the show too fast. Not to mention this would be her third rodeo. Just say no.

JoJo...about the same excitement level as the previous two. Not buying her love for Ben. Not buying that she is done with the ex. Not buying her annoying, hypocritical brothers. Not buying anything.

:alltens: I agree Good Post
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:34 am

I actually think I would not watch Amanda.  I find the idea that offputting between how dull she is, her voice, her tiny young children she left for a show and then put on a show.  Just no way with her.

Becca -  I honestly don't think she has a chance.  I'd be shocked.  She just got her second season and was less interesting than the first go around.  That's all you get on the main show, IMO. With she and Nick I think they thought they'd have a second chance at winning the lead after retuning and I believe it's the opposite.  Go on as a returnee, guaranteed you're out as a lead option, at least it I'm a producer that's how I'd see it.  See you on BIP Becca, if you want to keep yourself on tv.

I'd be fine and enjoy a season of Caila or Jojo but Jojo is by far a better choice IMO. Like, by miles IMO. And though I don't think soc med means much Jojo is far more popular and gets way more mentions as Bachelorette than Caila so there's that.  I just don't think Caila is capturing the general fans interest the way TPTB expected her to.  So we'll see where they go with this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:22 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^yep, I fast forwarded thru nearly all of Ben and Amanda because it made me very uncomfortable to watch. I just knew her days were numbered, even without spoiler, and it made me sad to see single mom so hopeful. I really wish her girls were not so much of date. I wish she had left at f5.

I watch the Bachelorette to enjoy the guys and bromances too  so I would rather see a crop aged 28 and up. But I am sure my teen daughter would love to watch 22-28 year olds.

Seriously I can't wait for WTA to hear from Chris who is the "fan favorite America fell in love with." She will be our next lead.

I didn't actually think she looked hopeful. I think she wasn't into Ben and he wasn't into her. While they liked one another, both looked like they could hardly wait to get it all over with. It was all nice and civilized and rather dull.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:13 pm

I'm just going to say that drama is guaranteed with Jojo's family. Her Mom got very little respect from her sons, which is a shame.
Someone needs to give her brothers a smack down for that.

Caila's fam is too intellectual for the type of guys this show casts. She's not ready to be seriously committed to anyone until she faces why she keeps thinking each new guy is "the one".

Lauren's sister brought up comments that make one wonder how long Lolo would actually stay in the relationship.

Amanda's departure was a good thing. Ben should have seriously thought about being an instant parent before becoming the Bachelor. If he has ever watched past seasons, they always throw in at least 1 single Mom. He's not ready.

IMO we need a totally new Bette. Someone who may have some already established presence in tv or music. Someone who genuinely wants a real love story and not this fake, stale mess. But that is not going to happen.

After this season, I think I'm done with this show. Last night I actually stayed tuned until 9 pm then I switched over to watch Scorpion instead.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:15 pm

Amanda reminds me of Emily too much. The look. The voice. No thanks.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:36 pm

theKeptGrits wrote:I'm just going to say that drama is guaranteed with Jojo's family. Her Mom got very little respect from her sons, which is a shame.
Someone needs to give her brothers a smack down for that.

*snipped*

After this season, I think I'm done with this show. Last night I actually stayed tuned until 9 pm then I switched over to watch Scorpion instead.

I agree about the males in JoJo's family. Very males rule the roost attitude. The sister was a non-entity. She was introduced, shared dinner and then "poof". Disappeared.

Many feel disinterested in the show depending on the cast, season etc. Nothing to feel bad about. I've skipped episodes and seasons. Sometimes its too dumb and too dull or too contrived, imo. But the discussion on the forum and the members keep me here. So don't be a stranger regardless if you watch or not. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 84 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 63 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala