SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 84 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 48 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:55 pm

umngirl wrote:It's funny because people I know who watch have forgotten Becca is even on this season. Seems she's a complete nonentity to them.

Let's see what they/we say after next week when she has the wedding 1:1 with Ben.  I am curious to see what their "real" chemistry is, if any.  Ben seems to be very polite and respectful towards the returnees for some reason.  I am not buying that he is into both Becca and Amber, maybe one.

I personally don't see how Becca can carry a show on her own if she was the next Bette.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:55 pm

AmyB wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:After last night show, It couldn't be JoJo or Calia who wants a mean girl?

That leaves Amanda or Becca.

Becca, the one who pulled the BS "I need to, uh, go get some more lipgloss!" line and walked away with JoJo when Jubilee tried to join their conversation? If JoJo and Caila are mean girls (and seriously, Caila was the one who, along with Rachel, pointed out that Amber's confrontation of Jubilee was an unfair attack while JoJo and Becca were all for it), then Becca is just as bad. Sorry, I just don't buy the 'sweet innocent virgin who wouldn't hurt a fly' act. Some of Becca's true personality came out tonight, IMO, and I'm glad Carly called her out for being catty on Twitter.

Becca was not happy with Carly, her response that Carly should have @her was also catty
I don't think Becca is in the Bette race not by a long shot. Caila and Jojo I believe are still contenders tho still early to predict

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 1f49b  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:23 pm

mizzoufan wrote:After last night show, It couldn't be JoJo or Calia who wants a mean girl?

That leaves Amanda or Becca.

I'm curious too. If they were giving one of those girls the 'ette edit, I feel like they would left out the "mean" comments. Jojo especially came off very rude, IMO. I think Becca did too, TBH, and her tweets just made it that much worse. I was watching afterbuzz last night and a lot of people were rooting for Amanda or jubilee on live chat. Jubilee only makes top 11 and she'll probably lose momentum, but It'll be interesting to see how Jojo, Caila, and Amanda are shown in the next few weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:34 pm

From Becca: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 CZGWG9nUYAA_fPy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:21 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
umngirl wrote:It's funny because people I know who watch have forgotten Becca is even on this season. Seems she's a complete nonentity to them.

Let's see what they/we say after next week when she has the wedding 1:1 with Ben.  I am curious to see what their "real" chemistry is, if any.  Ben seems to be very polite and respectful towards the returnees for some reason.  I am not buying that he is into both Becca and Amber, maybe one.

I personally don't see how Becca can carry a show on her own if she was the next Bette.  JMO.
I don't mean this in a mean way, but I guess there is no other way to take it: I think Becca has trouble daily carrying the "Becca Show" without trying to carry on anything thing else, especially a prime time circus. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:31 pm

Becca's CYA tweet cracks me up! So it was awkward to see a fully dressed Jubilee massage the neck & shoulders only of a fully dressed Ben while he is lying face down? Truly scandalous behavior. Rolling Eyes

Speaking only for myself: I don't mind Becca promoting her lipgloss that probably came from one of the Fabfitfun boxes shown on her IG. A shillers gotta shill.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:23 pm

I thought it was Jojo who said that and walked away so if it was Becca then she must be one of the "mean girls" after all. Interesting. For me she was on the bottom of the possibles so I don't think this changes anything as far as who will be the next lead.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:57 pm

FLChica wrote:Becca's CYA tweet cracks me up! So it was awkward to see a fully dressed Jubilee massage the neck & shoulders only of a fully dressed Ben while he is lying face down? Truly scandalous behavior. Rolling Eyes

Speaking only for myself: I don't mind Becca promoting her lipgloss that probably came from one of the Fabfitfun boxes shown on her IG. A shillers gotta shill.

I felt reminded of how young and inexperienced Becca is for her age when she literally seemed shocked to witness Jubilee touching Ben's back, through a shirt, and said something like "no one needs to see that".  hmmm  She seemed genuinely shocked and uncomfortable with simple, clothed human touch.   She seemed so innocent and naïve. I felt for her that she actually came back on this show again when it's such a bad fit for her, IMO, and that she could imagine she's be a good Bachelorette, which is totally the reason I think she's there the more I see and is so not happening again IMO. 

Also I'M wondering if I missed something because while I agree Becca, Jojo, Amber and maybe others got shown in a more negative light as "mean girls", I noticed TPTB made a point to show Caila wasn't apart of the group wanting to confront Jubilee and actually spoke out against what those girls were doing.  Maybe I missed something earlier where she had a mean moment?  But personally last night I saw the Bachelorette edit totally pointing to Caila by them including that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:25 pm

At this point, I really want it to be Amanda. I have a feeling, the Caila gossip train will only continue, and she just seems so emotionally immature. Becca I'm tired of and I'd like a Bachelorette who has something to offer (not like Kaitlyn), JoJo also seems young and don't like the implants. Too bad it couldn't be someone like Jennifer. But I think Amanda is a great pick. I can't see her gossiping in a mean way. Olivia ends up being rude to her, so it's only normal to be upset but someone wh ois mean to you.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:27 pm

And I know Amanda might not have a great career and I said Becca doesn't have much to offer, so I guess it's mostly because I'm tired of Becca and I doubt they would put her on a 3rd show especially not as the lead.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:33 pm

Since I think Becca has a zero percent chance at getting the gig, I'm just going to leave her out of the equation. In reality, none of the three girls who would really be up for the lead came off as smelling like roses. We saw Amanda gossiping with Lauren B about Olivia, JoJo did her cattiness at the cocktail party and Caila was catty and rude in her ITM's. Production had a story to sell and it was that all the girls were turning on Olivia and Jubilee and they clearly showed IMO that all were involved. It was just that some were worse than the others, but no one was clean from it really.

I still don't think Amanda will get it and I think Caila is probably in the lead for it. Not that it's everything, but out of the three girls, JoJo still has the biggest social media following. She's got almost 20,000 more followers than Caila on IG and almost 15,000 more followers on IG than Amanda. I think all three girls are going to get a good edit, especially towards the end so it will definitely be interesting, although I still think it will be Caila unless the audience is really all for someone else.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:36 pm

Duke702 wrote:At this point, I really want it to be Amanda. I have a feeling, the Caila gossip train will only continue, and she just seems so emotionally immature. Becca I'm tired of and I'd like a Bachelorette who has something to offer (not like Kaitlyn), JoJo also seems young and don't like the implants. Too bad it couldn't be someone like Jennifer. But I think Amanda is a great pick. I can't see her gossiping in a mean way. Olivia ends up being rude to her, so it's only normal to be upset but someone wh ois mean to you.

I totally agree. I did re-watch parts of the episode to see what everyone else was talking about and I did see that Caila pointed out that they weren't having a conversation but attacking Jubilee, which was really nice of her. Caila's comments about "I just feel so bad that he has to sit in that helicopter with her until it's over" still bothered me, though, so I do sense a secret mean girl in there. It also seems like she's going to be a cryer, judging from the promos, which I'm not a huge fan of. I like what I've seen of Amanda so far. I know she's not super popular here, but I did see a lot of support for her as the next Bachelorette on after buzz and SM.

I wish that other girls like Rachael, Jennifer, and Jackie had made it further because they seem nicer and more secure than some of our Bachelorette possibilities.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 84 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 48 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala