SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 84 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 48 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:40 pm

yana_bach wrote:What really bugs me about this new information is how everybody (TV exec guy, media outlets )seems to repeat that the next bachelorette will be a "diverse" one. Diverse means "composed of unlike or distinct elements", so a group of people can be diverse, but the only way a SINGLE human can be diverse is if they're multiracial , which i doubt is what they meant. By "diverse" they mean "non-white"?
technically both Jojo and Caila are multi-racial so I guess it works? I did think he meant that the "bachelorette" show would be diverse, not the actually "Bachelorette" but everyone seems to think it's the latter. RS actually pointed out that the same ABC president made similar comments last year about increasing diversity in this franchise so I really don't think it's the major headline that people think it is. My prediction is still on Amanda or Jojo and this is just being a way to get people talking, nothing else. JMO.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:09 pm

I agree, making such an anouncement so early generates some buzz but the situation by the end might not be as they expected (eg. Kaitlyn getting so much SM support by the end of last season. ) i think Caila is getting an OK edit for now and i actually find her very likable (nice smile), so i'm fine with her as well as Jojo. Just NO Becca, please

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:01 pm

If people think what Caila did with her ex was stupid/sketchy and don't want Amanda to be the next lead because of her voice/she's a mother of 2 very young children, there's the option of Becca as the Bachelorette if the filming schedule doesn't change. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:21 pm

I think it's sketchy that she stiffed Jared out of dinner after she made the arrangements.

I think Becca's returning role was to get to at least F3/F2 and possibly be the next 'ette. Once she was let go earlier than I expected, IMO they realized they have other potential contestants and can always use her as a back up.

Personally, IMO she's done her time. She will be judged by her actions throughout airing. Hanging out with Robert is not a good move on her part. Tweeting with Dez, and tweeting random lyrcis IMO is annoying and childish. She comes across so desperate at times.

Dez Duron Verified account 
‏@DezDuron   It's all relative

Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5  · 28 Dec 2015  

Becca Tilley Retweeted Dez Duron
Is it though?

Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5  · 29 Dec 2015  
White noise in my mind won't calm down; you're all I think about.

Maybe she's throwing her support towards JoJo, that's if she doesn't think she'll be the next lead. IMO I'm sure she wants it.

Trista Sutter @tristasutter   LOVE JoJo!!!!!! #TheBachelor

Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5  · Jan 11  

Becca Tilley Retweeted Trista Sutter
She's the BEST!  

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think it's sketchy that she stiffed Jared out of dinner after she made the arrangements.

I think Becca's returning role was to get to at least F3/F2 and possibly be the next 'ette. Once she was let go earlier than I expected, IMO they realized they have other potential contestants and can always use her as a back up.

Personally, IMO she's done her time. She will be judged by her actions throughout airing. Hanging out with Robert is not a good move on her part. Tweeting with Dez, and tweeting random lyrcis IMO is annoying and childish. She comes across so desperate at times.

Dez Duron Verified account 
‏@DezDuron   It's all relative

Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5  · 28 Dec 2015  

Becca Tilley Retweeted Dez Duron
Is it though?

Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5  · 29 Dec 2015  
White noise in my mind won't calm down; you're all I think about.

Maybe she's throwing her support towards JoJo, that's if she doesn't think she'll be the next lead. IMO I'm sure she wants it.

Trista Sutter @tristasutter   LOVE JoJo!!!!!! #TheBachelor

Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5  · Jan 11  

Becca Tilley Retweeted Trista Sutter
She's the BEST!  

I can definitely understand about tweeting lyrics like those. Becca and Dez just like to joke around, they're very good friends who grew up together, so I understand why they do what they do.

I agree about Robert, given his reputation. Perhaps there's more (maybe one thing...laugh out loud) that meets the eye that warrants him being a friend, as hard as that may be to believe? And they're just friends and she doesn't view him as someone she would date, from what I've been told.

And it wouldn't surprise me if she's cheering on JoJo to be the next Bachelorette. I posted on here within days after filming that she was the closest to JoJo in the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:47 pm

My opinion on the diversity issue: this can be paralleled to the "most" dramatic, romantic etc. statements. 
It's simply something they are putting out there for water cooler talk and they succeeded. 
I put no faith in this statement any more than I do any of their other statements. It's talk to get more talk about the show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:59 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:If people think what Caila did with her ex was stupid/sketchy and don't want Amanda to be the next lead because of her voice/she's a mother of 2 very young children, there's the option of Becca as the Bachelorette if the filming schedule doesn't change. Smiley

What people do you mean? I doubt the average viewer is worried about Caila's ex. She got a lot of good comments online after her 1 on 1. Comments here and even on twitter don't necessarily translate to the general audience. I haven't seen anything that would stop Caila being the next lead. Amanda is probably also in the mix as is Jojo, f2 or not. Becca has got to be after all of them imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:32 am

After last night show, It couldn't be JoJo or Calia who wants a mean girl?

That leaves Amanda or Becca.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:38 am

mizzoufan wrote:After last night show, It couldn't be JoJo or Calia who wants a mean girl?

Becca! High clap

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:42 am

mizzoufan wrote:After last night show, It couldn't be JoJo or Calia who wants a mean girl?

I hardly think last night would write anyone off other than Amber who wasn't in the mix anyway. Jojo did have a bad moment but Becca was in there also. Caila didn't do anything other than ITMs. Amanda had a critical conversation with Lauren B about Olivia. I'd say none of them came out unscathed last night but it's too early to say what the future editing brings.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:03 pm

Becca, the one who pulled the BS "I need to, uh, go get some more lipgloss!" line and walked away with JoJo when Jubilee tried to join their conversation? If JoJo and Caila are mean girls (and seriously, Caila was the one who, along with Rachel, pointed out that Amber's confrontation of Jubilee was an unfair attack while JoJo and Becca were all for it), then Becca is just as bad. Sorry, I just don't buy the 'sweet innocent virgin who wouldn't hurt a fly' act. Some of Becca's true personality came out tonight, IMO, and I'm glad Carly called her out for being catty on Twitter.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:06 pm

It's funny because people I know who watch have forgotten Becca is even on this season. Seems she's a complete nonentity to them.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 87b72b10 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 86669110 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 84 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 48 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala