SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 84 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 53 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:35 pm

And, some sources are biased. For example, becca's loved ones aren't going to go around telling everyone that she was told not to come on the show or that she stood up Jared. Doesn't mean it didn't happen. JMO.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:08 am

Sprite wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
DebutAlbum wrote:I'll preface what I'm about to say that this is not directed at anyone on here. I respect all opinions and I'm not calling anyone on here a liar, but RS' info on Becca has been very spotty lately, to put it lightly. From what I gather, he was wrong about Ben telling Becca directly not to join the show, and I know for a fact that he was wrong about Becca's sisters running their mouths about the potential HTD. He also mentioned in his spreecast that he trusted his "sources" that mentioned that Becca's sisters ran their mouths. He's full of crap on that. It's not out of the question that he was wrong about the extent of the Jared-Becca situation. His "sources" on Becca aren't that great.

It's ok. You don't have to "gather" anything and won't be called out as I have come out multiple times on this forum to say I was the one who actually spoke to her camp directly and stated the above. So you won't get the blame or onus or angst. I had been dealing with them directly. I am not going to say who "them" is. And I implicitly believe that that was the truth --according to them.

This is my problem with this kind of information. Different sources have different truths. Sometimes good sources have been lied to. They tell us the truth, or rather what they think is the truth, but it is a lie. I guess I like to hear all the information and weigh it out for myself.

That's why I don't believe it because I never saw Becca indicate any interest in Jared. There's Zero evidence to support it. And she's the type that would indicate if she was interested if she was, IMO. It's also why I don't think she acknowledged any questions about it because she probably didn't want to say she wasn't interested in him at all. That would be not so nice to do, IMO, on SM.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:27 am

bluwavz wrote:I think the Jared situation did happen. She never tried to deny it and it would explain why many of the guys from Kaitlyn's season feel meh about her.

ITA, blu. Those guys wouldn't all just happen to not like Becca for no reason. I wonder what Ben would have thought about her coming on his season had he known about this?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:29 am

I think "those guys" disliked Becca because she wasn't "their type" at all, imo.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:50 am

But they're all friends with Nick who was a returnee and a few of them are friends with Ashley I who is a virgin. Why on earth would they dislike Becca for those two things?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:16 am

Ashley I is a totally different person than Becca and wants to have sex but hasn't had the opportunity as she said and not because she is saving herself for marriage. Nick was a villain returnee and JJ gets that since he had a similar edit on K's season (which was warranted, imo). I don't think Becca is JJ's type (he has made it clear his type is Amanda and imo, if he was lead he would send a virgin like Becca home the minute he found out) and she isn't Nick's (Andi/Kaitlyn, and JoJo is).

Ben himself has said great things about Becca and I don't believe him to be a liar and his view, IMO, that she is a sincere person is supported by Ben's own F1 Lauren B who really likes Becca and tweeted that to her and the majority of Bachelor Nation Alum like Becca which is what I look at more than one guy, JJ, who has tweeted something negative. Coming from JJ, who hasn't even met her, I think JJ needs to get his life straightened before I listen to his opinion on ANY woman and his views on fame or anything else. Maybe JJ and some of those other ones read RS and came to their conclusions - which is what I think happened. But I don't believe for a second they are based on Ben or Ben's F1 views at all. Any other views I think were based on supporting their bro who had already made it known he was into Lauren B during filming so with Becca being the known girl and popular and "perfect on paper" I could see them wanting to squash that. Nick's comments were about the connection, not her as a person and I personally think he was just peeved that someone other than him did the returnee thing consecutive seasons and someone much more popular than him, who was a fan favorite versus a villain.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:45 am

I think the guys dislike Becca for the reasons they stated.  I'm sure the Jared snub did not help.  I also think that since they are all friends with Ben they know he chose someone else that was more his type.
I don't think Becca is JJ or Nick or Tanner or Jared or Ben's type.
I also seriously doubt Nick is peeved or jealous of Becca. laugh out loud laugh out loud

I think they all get along with Ashley I because they enjoy her friendship and think she is fun.  I don't think that friendship has anything to do with her being a virgin or not. She actually planned the Valentines Day event in NYC that so many of these guys are attending.  
Not Ben of course. laugh out loud  laugh out loud

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:04 am

That's exactly what I posted - that Becca is not their type.

JJ said in his interview that when it was going around that Becca along with Kaitlyn, Britt, and Jade were being told to him that one of them would be Bette S11, he said that he didn't want Becca as the Bette, that he wanted Kaitlyn, because Becca wasn't his type. Thus, I think his opinion was formulated long before Ben was even on K's season, let alone as lead. It's why I think he would have this opinion no matter what, since he had it long before she was even on Ben's season.

As for Nick, I never posted nor do I think Nick is jealous. I do think he is peeved that someone does not have to go through what he went through - TPTB dragging him to F2 and yet sparing Becca. Does that make him dislike her? No. He never said he didn't like her, only that he didn't see her with Ben - which makes sense given Nick has said that Ben reminds him of himself but younger. None of this would matter though, because again, she's not Nick's type, either.

IMO, even if there was no Jared thing. Even if this was the first time that Becca was ever on the show - they would still have the same opinion of her - because she is not their type.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:27 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Ashley I is a totally different person than Becca and wants to have sex but hasn't had the opportunity as she said and not because she is saving herself for marriage. Nick was a villain returnee and JJ gets that since he had a similar edit on K's season (which was warranted, imo). I don't think Becca is JJ's type (he has made it clear his type is Amanda and imo, if he was lead he would send a virgin like Becca home the minute he found out) and she isn't Nick's (Andi/Kaitlyn, and JoJo is).

Ben himself has said great things about Becca and I don't believe him to be a liar and his view, IMO, that she is a sincere person is supported by Ben's own F1 Lauren B who really likes Becca and tweeted that to her and the majority of Bachelor Nation Alum like Becca which is what I look at more than one guy, JJ, who has tweeted something negative. Coming from JJ, who hasn't even met her, I think JJ needs to get his life straightened before I listen to his opinion on ANY woman and his views on fame or anything else. Maybe JJ and some of those other ones read RS and came to their conclusions - which is what I think happened. But I don't believe for a second they are based on Ben or Ben's F1 views at all. Any other views I think were based on supporting their bro who had already made it known he was into Lauren B during filming so with Becca being the known girl and popular and "perfect on paper" I could see them wanting to squash that. Nick's comments were about the connection, not her as a person and I personally think he was just peeved that someone other than him did the returnee thing consecutive seasons and someone much more popular than him, who was a fan favorite versus a villain.

jmo

I really don't think everything Ben says on the show is sincere.imo. He has to be politically correct and diplomatic about some utterances and actions. Even perfect Ben does lie given the premise of this show imo

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 1f49b  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:10 am

Then Ben was lying on Ellen Show since that's what he said - Becca is sincere (which is the opposite of fake).

From Ben's last blog, it is clear that Ben is able to be quite negative about some girls that he doesn't care for - particularly Jubilee and Olivia whom he was not exactly positive about in his blog or on Bachelor Live. In fact, many stated it was rude and unkind what he said about Jubilee in particular.

And if that is "TPTB made him do it" on the show, in his blog, and on Bachelor Live, then TPTB are making Ben be positive about Becca for what purpose??

IMO, TPTB do not make their Lead be positive about a contestant the lead doesn't like just for the heck of it - the opposite of that is usually their thing.

So either Ben really does think Becca is sincere and has a positive view of her or TPTB are making him state so. Either way, both are positives for Becca, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:08 am

Seabear wrote:I think the guys dislike Becca for the reasons they stated.  I'm sure the Jared snub did not help.  I also think that since they are all friends with Ben they know he chose someone else that was more his type.
I don't think Becca is JJ or Nick or Tanner or Jared or Ben's type.
I also seriously doubt Nick is peeved or jealous of Becca. laugh out loud laugh out loud

I think they all get along with Ashley I because they enjoy her friendship and think she is fun.  I don't think that friendship has anything to do with her being a virgin or not. She actually planned the Valentines Day event in NYC that so many of these guys are attending.  
Not Ben of course. laugh out loud  laugh out loud

JMO
It's great fun to sleuth and (over)analyze, but sometimes the answer is very simple.  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 1377737533

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:22 pm

Perhaps a guy like JJ would bash a woman just because she's not his type but I don't think that explains why a nice guy like Jared would like his tweet. Nor do I think Nick is just peeved because Becca was let go before the F2 and he wasn't. I bet he would've been a lot more upset to be let go earlier and forgotten about. I don't know I just think the answer is simple as well. I believe GA's source about what happened. It sounds believable to me and not something that was overblown to make it sound more scandalous.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 84 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 53 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala