SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 84 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 53 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:30 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:I'll preface what I'm about to say that this is not directed at anyone on here. I respect all opinions and I'm not calling anyone on here a liar, but RS' info on Becca has been very spotty lately, to put it lightly. From what I gather, he was wrong about Ben telling Becca directly not to join the show, and I know for a fact that he was wrong about Becca's sisters running their mouths about the potential HTD. He also mentioned in his spreecast that he trusted his "sources" that mentioned that Becca's sisters ran their mouths. He's full of crap on that. It's not out of the question that he was wrong about the extent of the Jared-Becca situation. His "sources" on Becca aren't that great.

It's ok. You don't have to "gather" anything and won't be called out as I have come out multiple times on this forum to say I was the one who actually spoke to her camp directly and stated the above. So you won't get the blame or onus or angst. I had been dealing with them directly. I am not going to say who "them" is. And I implicitly believe that that was the truth --according to them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
DebutAlbum wrote:I'll preface what I'm about to say that this is not directed at anyone on here. I respect all opinions and I'm not calling anyone on here a liar, but RS' info on Becca has been very spotty lately, to put it lightly. From what I gather, he was wrong about Ben telling Becca directly not to join the show, and I know for a fact that he was wrong about Becca's sisters running their mouths about the potential HTD. He also mentioned in his spreecast that he trusted his "sources" that mentioned that Becca's sisters ran their mouths. He's full of crap on that. It's not out of the question that he was wrong about the extent of the Jared-Becca situation. His "sources" on Becca aren't that great.

It's ok. You don't have to "gather" anything and won't be called out as I have come out multiple times on this forum to say I was the one who actually spoke to her camp directly and stated the above. So you won't get the blame or onus or angst. I had been dealing with them directly. I am not going to say who "them" is. And I implicitly believe that that was the truth --according to them.

When I say "gather", I'm referring to my own conversations and observations. But I have seen you post that a few times and I really appreciate what you have shared. Smiley I also appreciate that you won't say who "they" are!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:38 pm

Thanks for the info! I guess I just don't buy that Becca was into Jared. She gave zero indication on her SM that she was into him and I don't take anything RS says that he can't even have evidence for as true. He can make up stories about anyone and he does but without even a sliver of SM or anything? Makes no sense to me. With Ben it was obvious Becca was interested in him.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:39 pm

Caila just ticks the most boxes for the role.  She's coming off very well when we see her.  In the group shots she's enthusiastic and seems to be very attentive at the cocktail parties.  No pouting and no trash talking.  Excepting that brief tearful scene, she's comported herself perfectly.

I'm on Team Caila thus far.  Unless she totally loses it, but I think that's unlikely.

None of the others even make sense to me to be the next Bachelorette.

Last edited by metalgirl on Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:40 pm

I think the Jared situation did happen. She never tried to deny it and it would explain why many of the guys from Kaitlyn's season feel meh about her.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:43 pm

bluwavz wrote:I think the Jared situation did happen. She never tried to deny it and it would explain why many of the guys from Kaitlyn's season feel meh about her.

Yup, she would instantly go to SM when any tabloid stories came out about her and Chris, but with Jared, nothing except for "yeah, RS said that". And, I don't see nice guy Jared, who even calls Ashley I "the sweetest girl", liking those super negative tweets about Becca unless it was true. I personally think that if RS was making it up, he would have made it a lot juicer than "they were in contact, were supposed to meet, then Becca never got back to him". JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:44 pm

I have no trouble believing the Jared thing. Becca seems like the type to me. She saw the opportunity to be on the show again and took action.

All JMO as always.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 87b72b10 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 86669110 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:48 pm

I also think the Jared situation happened. People who constantly use social media to communicate with the public tend to address wrong information fairly quickly.

A simple Tweet like "Our plans fell through, but we're cool" could have said everything and nothing at the same time.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:50 pm

Add me to the train that believes the Jared blow off did happen and it's NOT because RS said it. JMO.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:02 pm

For those who know me, I could care less what RS says and TBH I don't even remember what he said. I'm sticking to what I was told which I totally believe. One of the reason's I believe it is because I was told SHE contacted him, at the time SHE actually did, well before the date was to happen. Those arrangements were made well before the scheduled date.

At the time I suspected she stood him up because she got wind that Ben was in the lead for being TB because the plans were made around the same time CH was throwing Jared's name out there for the next Bachelor, along with the two Ben's. Jared was let go, he gave his jacket to K when she turffed him and the media were going crazy on how sweet Jared was and how he should be the next bachelor.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:15 am

BlackHalo wrote:Lol if JoJo is their answer to more diversity.

Exactly. Just like when JPab was their answer. If you have to explain it.... no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:29 am

Kashathediva wrote:

This is my problem with this kind of information. Different sources have different truths. Sometimes good sources have been lied to. They tell us the truth, or rather what they think is the truth, but it is a lie. I guess I like to hear all the information and weigh it out for myself.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 84 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 53 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala